Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,892 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom? (2260 Views)

Poll: How long do you (should be) spent in the bathroom?

5min: 0% (0 votes)
10min: 35% (5 votes)
15min: 28% (4 votes)
20min: 7% (1 vote)
30min: 7% (1 vote)
1hr: 7% (1 vote)
2hrs 30min: 14% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

How Long Should Women Wait After Giving Birth Before Getting Sexually Active / Modern Bathroom Scale Available In Nigeria / ~How Long D'you Spend In The Bathroom . . .?~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom? by EFCC1(m): 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2010
We visited a couple over the weekend and we got talking abaut house keeping and personal hygiene .The man was complaining bitterly that the wife stays up to 30 mins in the bathromm and was wondering what she does there that takes her soo long .
The wife on the other hand was saying she take her time to see that she is clean .

Now pals, what is the approximate time u think is ok for taking your bath and if u take maybe up to 30 mins like my friend , what makes u keep soo long ?
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom? by MrCork26: 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2010
2 days! angry
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom? by EFCC1(m): 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2010
Mr~Cork:

2 days! angry

is it 2 days before or after nyanshing all those light skin babe?
cause i know that the residue that will be left on your 17 inches cork thereafter is contagious cheesy
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom? by Beync(f): 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2010
i have not checkd how many munits i stay,4 me occations demands how long or fast, if am in a hurry, i make snappy, but if not i take my time.
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom? by googles: 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2010
Alone - five minutes

"together"- err. . . 1 hour cheesy
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom? by MrCork26: 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2010
55 minute only when I $hit wink
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom? by freecocoa(f): 12:50pm On Nov 16, 2010
I don't take more than 15 min and not less than 10 mins.why would someone take up to 30 mins?your body na pit toilet abi na suckaway?but most girls like washing their undies in the bathroom b4 bathing and that adds to time spent in there.
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom? by 190: 12:50pm On Nov 16, 2010
maximum i spend in a pub is 3days,
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2010
at least a week
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom? by 190: 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2010
^^

word, grin
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom? by mykali(m): 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2010
I'm still trying to figure how 'romantic' this topic is. . .i'll brb wif my response
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom? by ohaechesi(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2010
freecocoa:

I don't take more than 15 min and not less than 10 mins.why would someone take up to 30 mins?your body na pit toilet abi na suckaway?but most girls like washing their undies in the bathroom b4 bathing and that adds to time spent in there.

i believe you gal, sweet chics and gorgeous men needs not all the time in the world in the bathroom, maximium of 15 minute i guess but for the wowos, 30 minutes to 1 hour grin  i wan go shit na na, abeg count the minutes for me, i will be back grin grin grin
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom? by ohaechesi(m): 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2010
mykali:

I'm still trying to figure how 'romantic' this topic is. . .i'll brb wif my response

why na, ok continue figuring out. meanwhile, we are already through with the topic grin grin so stop dreaming man
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom? by ohaechesi(m): 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2010
anybody in the house, how many minuye did i make grin grin grin see i no dey shit oh, na b/cos i wan go eat pounded egg yoke for Africana Maison
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom? by EFCC1(m): 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2010
190:

maximum i spend in a pub is 3days,

something tells me benz 190 incubate
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom? by EFCC1(m): 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2010
mykali:

googles:

Alone - five minutes

"together"- err. . . 1 hour cheesy

that is ur ansa
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom? by slap1(m): 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2010
Aside wanking, I don't see why anyone should spend more than 15 minutes in the bathroom. For me, I spend 8 minutes max!
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom? by EFCC1(m): 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2010
toba:

at least a week

u must be working for sewage disposal company of Nigeria
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom? by MrCork26: 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2010
for a guy with body odour like 190, i recomend 6 days (no oofeinse) angry
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom? by jaybee3(m): 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2010
How do u know he oozes body odour?
U been doing body to body with him?
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom? by MissyB3(f): 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2010
It's dependent on many factors : With whom, when, why I get into the bathtub.
There's no fixed duration.
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom? by EFCC1(m): 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2010
@Missy ★ B
Neglecting  other factor, just taking bath only--forget shaving,washing undies cheesy etc
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom? by mykali(m): 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2010
ohaechesi:

why na, ok continue figuring out. meanwhile, we are already through with the topic grin grin   so stop dreaming man
You won't believe i had to go all the way to the 'Health Section' to find out if it was off limits.

EFCC1:

that is your ansa
i use 1 hour to shampoo my hair(s) alone. . .so that is not my 'ansa'
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom? by ohaechesi(m): 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2010
mykali:

You won't believe i had to go all the way to the 'Health Section' to find out if it was off limits.
i use 1 hour to shampoo my hair(s) alone. . .so that is not my 'ansa'

oya move the thread to health sector sharp sharp, "moderator" over to u grin grin grin
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2010
Depends on my mood.
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom? by EFCC1(m): 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2010
slap1:

Aside wanking, I don't see why anyone should spend more than 15 minutes in the bathroom. For me, I spend 8 minutes max!

how about two persons bathing together (m&f) is it romantic Mr/Mrs great Kali
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom? by mediatrix8(f): 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2010
I stayed not less than 15 minutes in the bath hmmmm
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom? by MissyB3(f): 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2010
EFCC1:

@Missy ★ B
Neglecting  other factor, just taking bath only--forget shaving,washing undies cheesy etc
shocked shocked Do I have to sue you for putting letters onto my fingers?  angry cheesy
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom? by coded777: 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2010
the ratio of time spent in bathtubs male to female is around 100:80. not proven, since its not fixd timings.
I spent less than 2 minute in some cases, apparently most guys too.
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom? by EFCC1(m): 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2010
Missy ★ B:

shocked shocked Do I have to sue you for putting letters onto my fingers?  angry cheesy

have u forgotten today is public holiday? so no court will be open for your petition.
except you want to sue me to your bathroom court cheesy
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom? by ohaechesi(m): 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2010
rokiatu:

Depends on my mood.

you better come out straight, do you have different bathing styles while feeling Hot, in your ovulation period and in your flower hmmm, could you discuss your bathing time while in the above stated moods, i still have my reservation wink cheesy grin
Re: How Long Should Be Spent In The Bathroom? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2010
ohaechesi:

you better come out straight, do you have different bathing styles while feeling Hot, in your ovulation period and in your flower
ewwww disgusting guy did your mind have to run that wild?

ohaechesi:

hmmm, could you discuss your bathing time while in the above stated moods,
Lol are you gonna pay me for that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Purified Water / Pls Help, My Manhood Erects Too Often. Is It Normal? / Eye Twitching? Why It Happens & How To Make It Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.