Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Mtn Airtime Portal Hacked - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Airtime Portal Hacked (4527 Views)

The best way To Convert MTN Airtime To Cash To Your Bank Account In Nigeria / How Much Would You Purchase 4k Worth Of Mtn Airtime? / Lady Mistakenly Buys N15k MTN Airtime Instead Of N1500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Airtime Portal Hacked by INCREDIBLEGUY: 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2019
For some time now, Mtn airtime are just calculating everywhere , is it. That mtn portal has been hacked? Cause i cant get it, people are buying Mtn airtime, at 75 percent
Re: Mtn Airtime Portal Hacked by Afrocentric: 1:36am On Nov 10, 2019
I have not heard such. It's s big lie
Re: Mtn Airtime Portal Hacked by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 10, 2019
wink
Re: Mtn Airtime Portal Hacked by Kvngfrosh(m): 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
Amuatulu:
Here's my hacked airtel data balance!
2.2 million gigabytes.. wink
bruh show me d way na

1 Like

Re: Mtn Airtime Portal Hacked by lathrowinger: 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
Amuatulu:
I dey game

1 Like

Re: Mtn Airtime Portal Hacked by Carmit(m): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
Amuatulu:
Lol!
Is this real?? grin

1 Like

Re: Mtn Airtime Portal Hacked by INCREDIBLEGUY: 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2019
People are buying Mtn airtime now at the rate of 77 percent , how do they got the airtime,
Re: Mtn Airtime Portal Hacked by Opeyemi04(m): 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
Amuatulu:
Here's my hacked airtel data balance! 2.2 million goodbye.. wink
bro show me the way

1 Like

Re: Mtn Airtime Portal Hacked by Qualitygadgets: 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
Please help me on how to go about this
Re: Mtn Airtime Portal Hacked by Generalwoodz(m): 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
Bro9, No drop am o Make we just dey enjoy am jeje Once you drop it here, it goes viral and Airtel blocks it.. wetin you gain
One Nigeria
Re: Mtn Airtime Portal Hacked by dipson4u08(m): 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
Amuatulu:

BROS ABEG SHOW ME D WAY.....

IF I DON ABUSE U ON NAIRALAND BEFORE FORGIVE ME...

IF I NEVER ABUSE U ABEG FORGIVE ME FOR THE FUTURE COZ I FIT ABUSE U.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mtn Airtime Portal Hacked by olumimosnaldo: 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
Amuatulu:
Here's my hacked airtel data balance! 2.2 million gigabytes.. wink
i deh with you...

1 Like

Re: Mtn Airtime Portal Hacked by Shezkid01(m): 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
Amuatulu:
Bro show me love!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mtn Airtime Portal Hacked by Adeiza2200(m): 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2019
Is this real
Re: Mtn Airtime Portal Hacked by waleyp(m): 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
Lol which kind love o
Shezkid01:

Bro show me love!!!
Re: Mtn Airtime Portal Hacked by ise82(m): 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
Interesting
Re: Mtn Airtime Portal Hacked by Merit123(m): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
Corruption

I they see you people

1 Share

Re: Mtn Airtime Portal Hacked by FreeMejoor1(m): 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
Amuatulu:
bro here is my email abeg post me the code abeg..this network don do me shege walai..biko i need am..peterchigozie029@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Mtn Airtime Portal Hacked by FreeMejoor1(m): 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
Generalwoodz:
Bro9, No drop am o
Make we just dey enjoy am jeje
Once you drop it here, it goes viral and Airtel blocks it.. wetin you gain

One Nigeria
bro here is my email abeg post me the code abeg..this network don do me shege walai..biko i need am..peterchigozie029@gmail.com
Re: Mtn Airtime Portal Hacked by KingSatan: 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
Just take a look at the number of people asking those criminals to "Show them the way".

That alone explains why Africa will continue to remain underdeveloped.

A continent that celebrate fraudsters.

A people who condemn corruption because they haven't been given an opportunity to "Fish in same River".

A man has openly confessed that he compromised a network providers credit and data infrastructure, but instead of receiving backslashes and condemnation, you are asking him to "Show you the way". Yet you scream "BUHARI" at the slightest frustration.

Terrible lots!

1 Like

Re: Mtn Airtime Portal Hacked by lilmarley: 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
Amuatulu:

1 Like

Re: Mtn Airtime Portal Hacked by Innomama7(m): 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
my chairman abeg just drop am I mean the code for my email make i tee see front odioninnocent5@gmail.com
Re: Mtn Airtime Portal Hacked by INCREDIBLEGUY: 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
Hey stop this ,its not right, how will you still be looking for cheat in this 21st century when megabite have been made cheap, like seriously, its not , right. Remember change begins with you
Re: Mtn Airtime Portal Hacked by INCREDIBLEGUY: 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
Innomama7:
my chairman abeg just drop am I mean the code for my email make i tee see front odioninnocent5@gmail.com
Stop this. Oga, its not right,
Re: Mtn Airtime Portal Hacked by FreeMejoor1(m): 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2019
INCREDIBLEGUY:

Hey stop this ,its not right, how will you still be looking for cheat in this 21st century when megabite have been made cheap, like seriously, its not , right. Remember change begins with you
for your mind..those network be making a killing from our hard earned money..
Re: Mtn Airtime Portal Hacked by Jwonder(m): 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
for your mind..those network be making a killing from our hard earned money..

So the money the investors of those network companies put into the company isn't their hard earned money! Do you know how hard it is to run a business in Nigeria, those Network companies provide their own light, security and every other things need to keep the company running and you want to buy for data the same amount as countries who have all this basic amenities available.
Re: Mtn Airtime Portal Hacked by FreeMejoor1(m): 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
Jwonder:

So the money the investors of those network companies put into the company isn't their hard earned money! Do you know how hard it is to run a business in Nigeria, those Network companies provide their own light, security and every other things need to keep the company running and you want to buy for data the same amount as countries who have all this basic amenities available.
check out how much profit they make compared to the loses.
Re: Mtn Airtime Portal Hacked by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
If you actually run business in this kind of country you won't make that statement.

FreeMejoor1:

1 Like

Re: Mtn Airtime Portal Hacked by INCREDIBLEGUY: 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
Bro don't write that again,, the truth is that, to set up a business in nigeria, is not easy,,,, if somebody establish a business and he succeed in it, be happy for him or her, rather than trying to cheat them,,,, God will surely do your own someday,,, rejoice with those that rejoice,,, someday,,, people are gonna rejoice with you,
Shalom(peace)

1 Like

Re: Mtn Airtime Portal Hacked by Sanemind(m): 7:41am On Nov 11, 2019
KingSatan:
Just take a look at the number of people asking those criminals to "Show them the way".

That alone explains why Africa will continue to remain underdeveloped.

A continent that celebrate fraudsters.

A people who condemn corruption because they haven't been given an opportunity to "Fish in same River".

A man has openly confessed that he compromised a network providers credit and data infrastructure, but instead of receiving backslashes and condemnation, you are asking him to "Show you the way". Yet you scream "BUHARI" at the slightest frustration.

Terrible lots!
hmmm so satan can think of something good
Re: Mtn Airtime Portal Hacked by FreeMejoor1(m): 12:15am On Nov 13, 2019
INCREDIBLEGUY:

Bro don't write that again,, the truth is that, to set up a business in nigeria, is not easy,,,, if somebody establish a business and he succeed in it, be happy for him or her, rather than trying to cheat them,,,, God will surely do your own someday,,, rejoice with those that rejoice,,, someday,,, people are gonna rejoice with you,
Shalom(peace)
Amen..thanks
Re: Mtn Airtime Portal Hacked by oneluv4life(m): 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
Broseley I beg drop am for my inbox, thanks in advance: oneluv4life247@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Launches N10/min To International Destinations. / The Present Price Of Nokia Asha 200 And Black Berry Curve 4 As At June 2012 / Has Anyone Ever Downloaded Youtube Video B4? Is It Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.