Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Job Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy (847 Views)

Job Vacancy / Job Vacancy At Trlplaw / Urgent Job Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Vacancy by tunse2017: 11:08am On Nov 10, 2019
A new bakery is opening in Sango ota, ogun state and in need of an administrator, a baker and a marketing personnel.

If you believe you are qualified, please apply to info@skyconcept.com.ng with a cover stating what you are applying for, why you are applying and what you are bringing to the table.

Thank you. Share with a friend that might need this.
Re: Job Vacancy by Motirayo2018(f): 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
tunse2017:
A new bakery is opening in Sango ota, ogun state and in need of an administrator, a baker and a marketing personnel.

If you believe you are qualified, please apply to info@skyconcept.com.ng with a cover stating what you are applying for, why you are applying and what you are bringing to the table.

Thank you. Share with a friend that might need this.

I am female ,I stay around sango otta can I apply in person
Re: Job Vacancy by ovalrose(f): 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
I am very interested but I'm in Lagos sad
Re: Job Vacancy by tunse2017: 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
For which position please? And you can definitely apply in person but send us your cover letter including your phone number. If we like it, we would send you the office address and you can bring your credentials while coming. Thank you.
Motirayo2018:

I am female ,I stay around sango otta can I apply in person

Re: Job Vacancy by tunse2017: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
In which of the positions?
ovalrose:
I am very interested but I'm in Lagos sad
Re: Job Vacancy by ovalrose(f): 5:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
tunse2017:
In which of the positions?

In the adminstrator position. Or even production supervisor. I started out from the floor, so to speak, so I have lots of experience in the bakery field
Re: Job Vacancy by tunse2017: 10:06am On Nov 11, 2019
Please send your credentials to pandpbakeries@gmail.com
ovalrose:

In the adminstrator position. Or even production supervisor. I started out from the floor, so to speak, so I have lots of experience in the bakery field

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Needed At KHADOB COLLEGE, Akure / Sellafield Energy Resources Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 / Npower: FG To Overhaul All National Social Investment Programmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.