Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday (58459 Views)

Emerald Iruobe: Waje's Daughter Celebrates 20th Birthday (Photos) / Joy Oghenekevwe Celebrates 21st Birthday With Stunning Photos / Aliyah Niniola Odetola, Pasuma's Daughter Celebrates 16th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
just wait grin cheesy grin cheesy
0KNM:
They are not crackheads like you, they know not to dm me
Re: Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday by Mutecgold92(m): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
General0847:
Remi have you tasted ibo dick yet?
WTF! Your brain is made of garri
Re: Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday by Myhusband(m): 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
I am sure she isn't a virgin...

Afonja and sex na like 5 & 6..

is that why you failed jamb 3 times and still planning for 2020 utme

mumu plenty for East. thanks to Nairaland that's bringing you mumu out

3 Likes

Re: Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday by papagiddy(m): 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
Many here are just corrupt....she is still a small girl now!! What if she is your Daughter? OR your sister ? Haha?

1 Like

Re: Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday by etrouble: 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
General0847:

No, her step mothers already told her Ibo diccks don't last, that is why they (Bianca and the current wife) went for her father the drug addict FFK.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday by sencekompis: 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2019
so many unfortunate senseless folks in Nig, so irritating comments. rubbish youths joblessness is a sickness,
( citizens - immigrants)

2 Likes

Re: Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday by etrouble: 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

That is why Bianca aborted severally for FFK.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday by Zooposki(f): 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
General0847:

Seems you mum has tasted Igbo dicks.
Re: Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday by Progress62(m): 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
My babe that year
But she broke my heart
Re: Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday by tunary(m): 10:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
this girl is in trouble. them go scatter her private part both front and back because just as they say anything you sow you'll reap
Re: Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday by davidtuzy(m): 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
0KNM:
Who marry this one don enter gbege for Femi hand. (Èni gbegi elera...)

I’ll pass
passing by

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
Freehuman:
IF YOU HAVE EVER SUPPORTED THE ILL MANNERED THIEF, KAYODE , AND ALSO SYMPATHIZED WITH Kechi Okwuchi WHO WAS BURNT BEYOND RECOGNITION BECAUSE OF KAYODE'S MISMANAGEMENT AND NEGLECT OF THE AVIATION SECTOR UNDER HIS CONTROL THEN YOU DON'T KNOW THE HISTORY OF PDP'S WICKEDNESS OR YOU HATE THE BEST NIGERIAN PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME ,OUR FATHER BUHARI , FOR NOTHING.
Yusuf, mama has laid your bed. Go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday by Nwaonyishi69: 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
Some good things and news can be found in Nigeria after all.
Re: Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday by Burgerlomo: 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
HBD LLNP cool

1 Like

Re: Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday by renewable1(m): 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
Pretty

GET ANY OF OUR SOLAR PLANT AND ENJOY MINIMUM 8HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY AND GET A FREE SOLAR PRESSING IRON
Re: Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday by aalangel(f): 11:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
She looks "rebelliously" beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday by therajah: 11:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
officialJP:
As i dey i no fit hustle again na rich man pikin me dey look for o i don say my own, hardwork don tire me
Its more hardwork coming across rich men's pikin..sorry children cos rich men no dey born pikin. Where do you think you can meet them..obalende? Oshodi
Re: Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday by IGBOSON1: 11:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
General0847:

First ask your sister and mama that question! Fool!

3 Likes

Re: Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday by therajah: 11:46pm On Nov 10, 2019
aalangel:
She looks "rebelliously" beautiful.
REBELLIOUSLY beautiful...you better dont move near her, fani will rebelliously kill u!!
Re: Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday by BlackCrainte: 1:14am On Nov 11, 2019
And the drug addicted peniss is still busy fvcking a young Igbo pvssy.

Men with no shame. Keeps fvcking everything that comes his way.
Re: Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday by MrCork: 1:15am On Nov 11, 2019
General0847:

..bro u prefer ibo dicks?(No oofeense) smiley

1 Like

Re: Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday by BlackCrainte: 1:52am On Nov 11, 2019
General0847:

Igbo men are known to have small peniss and thats why their ladies have been dating Yoruba demons since creation

1 Like

Re: Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday by BlackCrainte: 2:01am On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
DonFreshmoney:

[/s]
[s]
DonFreshmoney:

[/s]
[s]
DonFreshmoney:

[/s]
[s]
DonFreshmoney:

[/s]
[s]
DonFreshmoney:

[/s]
[s]
DonFreshmoney:

[/s]
[s]
DonFreshmoney:

[/s]
[s]
DonFreshmoney:

[/s]
[s]
DonFreshmoney:

[/s]
[s]
DonFreshmoney:

[/s]
[s]
DonFreshmoney:

[/s]
[s]
DonFreshmoney:

[/s]
[s]
DonFreshmoney:

[/s]
[s]
DonFreshmoney:

[/s]
[s]
DonFreshmoney:

[/s]
[s]
DonFreshmoney:

[/s]
[s]
DonFreshmoney:

[/s]
[s]
DonFreshmoney:

[/s]
[s]
DonFreshmoney:

[/s]
[s]
DonFreshmoney:

[/s]
Re: Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:21am On Nov 11, 2019
Big lie; FFK is estrange to his first family; we have not forgotten how he disowned them on the pages of our newspapers - refusing to recognise and attend the wedding of one the daughters.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday by oladipojesse(m): 4:44am On Nov 11, 2019
Freehuman:
IF YOU HAVE EVER SUPPORTED THE ILL MANNERED THIEF, KAYODE , AND ALSO SYMPATHIZED WITH Kechi Okwuchi WHO WAS BURNT BEYOND RECOGNITION BECAUSE OF KAYODE'S MISMANAGEMENT AND NEGLECT OF THE AVIATION SECTOR UNDER HIS CONTROL THEN YOU DON'T KNOW THE HISTORY OF PDP'S WICKEDNESS OR YOU HATE THE BEST NIGERIAN PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME ,OUR FATHER BUHARI , FOR NOTHING.

Buharist Alert!!!!
This simply shows how disconnected.you are from the happenings in this country, bros, stop reading news, go to the streets and see suffering first hand, go to companies and see struggling first hand! Go to ASO rick and see how the VP is being humilated! #GoToTheStreet #Mr.BuhariBeloved

1 Like

Re: Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday by TAO11(f): 6:23am On Nov 11, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
uncle uncle, do you mean 48 inches or 4.8 millimeter...I really need to know, thanks.

0.48 mm actually grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday by FakeManna: 6:29am On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
ItsMeAboki:
Big lie; FFK is estrange to his first family; we have not forgotten how he disowned them on the pages of our newspapers - refusing to recognise and attend the wedding of one the daughters.
[/s]
Re: Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday by MrCork: 6:45am On Nov 11, 2019
General0847:

.bro.what type of ibo diks u enjoy? cheesy
Re: Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday by aalangel(f): 6:47am On Nov 11, 2019
therajah:

REBELLIOUSLY beautiful...you better dont move near her, fani will rebelliously kill u!!

Hey....check my status...I'm female. What's the killing for?
Re: Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday by dave4rella(m): 6:59am On Nov 11, 2019
grin
Thanks for letting us know
We are going to tear her tight pvssy
This one will be moaning mumy mummy mummy
Re: Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday by Nsarug80: 7:02am On Nov 11, 2019
Freehuman:
The late Borishade was the Aviation Minister when Sosoliso, Bellview & ADC airlines crashed, not FFK. Don't mislead the public please
Re: Oluwaremilekun, Femi Fani-Kayode Daughter Celebrates 21st Birthday by Ojokorsamson: 7:30am On Nov 11, 2019
Babes, beware of those sharp shooters, waiting for young beautiful girls to devour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Hosts Comedian Sabinus, Shortcut, Others At His Abuja Mansion, / Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) / Yvonne Chaka Chaka Deported from Uganda For Not Having A Working Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.