Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way (7377 Views)

Royal Wedding: Magaji Of Kaikai Set To Wed (photos) / Prince William And Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby / All The Photos From Muma Gee And Prince Eke's Royal Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by seshejame: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2010
The 28-year-old Prince used the dazzling oval blue 18-carat sapphire and diamond ring when he popped the question while they were on holiday in Kenya last month. William followed tradition and asked his girlfriend's father for her hand before getting down on one knee. The favourite date for the ceremony next year is shaping up to be August 13th and the couple will live in north Wales once they are husband and wife.

Prince William said of their engagement: "The timing is right now, we are both very, very happy."

Read more for more info and pictures
http://www.sesheajames.com/2010/11/tribute-to-diana-as-wills-finally-gets.html

Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by kay177(m): 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2010
seshe jame:

The 28-year-old Prince used the dazzling oval blue 18-carat sapphire and diamond ring when he popped the question while they were on holiday in Kenya last month. William followed tradition and asked his girlfriend's father for her hand before getting down on one knee. The favourite date for the ceremony next year is shaping up to be August 13th and the couple will live in north Wales once they are husband and wife.

Prince William said of their engagement: "The timing is right now, we are both very, very happy."

Read more for more info and pictures
http://www.sesheajames.com/2010/11/tribute-to-diana-as-wills-finally-gets.html

So how does it concern us on nairaland, or are they having the marriage in Abuja or lagos, Nigeria. angry angry angry
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by Yorisb: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2010
Who cares
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by Renatas(f): 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2010
Like we care, mtchew!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by vivaladiva(f): 11:57pm On Nov 16, 2010
ohhhh me i care ooooo, i love my prince william
must it be until ur grandmother is getting married before we sld care
beefers beefers beefers
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by kay177(m): 3:37am On Nov 17, 2010
vivaladiva:

ohhhh me i care ooooo, i love my prince william
must it be until your grandmother is getting married before we sld care
beefers beefers beefers

You will be invited as special guest of honor to burkingham palace on their wedding day you hear, stay there and continue to eat white men's shi t. angry angry angry angry
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by vivaladiva(f): 4:18am On Nov 17, 2010
eh hhhh ahhhh i love white men shit oooooo, have u tried adding white men shyt as a sauce to rice, beans and plantain----i tell u bruv it is the best---infact am eating white mans shyt mixed with his piss, saliva and peanut butter-----i tell u my brother---this is heaven, the other day i even added hair shaving from the white mens arse hole to the whole peanut butter thingy, u wont belive it-----my taste buds exploded into a dance with sheer delight

tmrw i will try---white mans cattah and ogbono soup------i cant wait, the mere thought of it is------boy o boy---i let ur imagination do the rest

look at this beefer, i beg not evry one is having a tough time in the UK oooo, i guess ur still holding a torch for ur ancestors that were sold into slavery-----

for ur information clever cork, i will be firmly glued to my lcd tv when the wedding is broadcasted, if u like u can watch repeats of obasanjos wedding to stella's dead body on bisi olatilo show on ait international-------
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by kay177(m): 4:25am On Nov 17, 2010
I think there are no words enough to describe you instead do whatever suites you,  Or do I look like someone that has lost his job to recession. No hun
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by vivaladiva(f): 5:11am On Nov 17, 2010
ok so y the eff r u spitting vernom for nothing, u need to channel ur anger towards somin positive,,,instead of comin here talking about people eating white or black mans shyt, is it wrong to take an interest in prince william---esp knowing wat happened to his mother----ernestly some people just allow unecessary sentiment, bigotry and underactive brain cells get the better of them

ur damn right this hun is goin to do watevr suits her----if i want to rant about our lovely prince let me do----i hope u dont end up taking anti biotics for another mans syphylis
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by kay177(m): 5:23am On Nov 17, 2010
It seems you are used to  talking loosely and  out  of caution.  who is holding your AS S not to do whatever you got in your head,  I think its a free world and you are bound to do and  live by what you believe in,  Either you got AIDS or gonorrhea in your system its none of my business.  angry angry angry
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by vivaladiva(f): 5:38am On Nov 17, 2010
ur not up to the task mr man---na u first call me oyibo shyte eater------ u even emphasised the shyte eating bit-------now ur qwivering like a chicken caught up in the monsoon rains-----u need to watch ur own mouth because for some one who doesnt eat oyibo or none oyibo shyte, u seem to be suffering from brain diarrhea, brought about by over indulgence in shyte eating of no particular race or tribe

u tot i wld feel ashamed or feel pathetic for being so joyful at the future marriage of our prince, because this is naira land, he is white and ur a twisted bitter old biggot---but instead i took ur shyte and maggot invested brain to the cleaners

am happy u finally realise its a free world
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by kay177(m): 5:47am On Nov 17, 2010
Your problem is this,  either you work in Old peoples's  home as a CARER or you work in a MENTAL HOME as support worker, your mental attitude  calls for  serious questioning, you ve been talking out of normal mental state,  I guess you seriously need the attention of a neurologist. I think you are totally disabled upstair.
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by vanitty: 6:06am On Nov 17, 2010
There love story is so beautiful and inspiring, 8 years relationship without engagement is not a joke. kudos to her for being so patient kiss
It really is so sweet and I trust the press, they won't let it go, we will be hearing this in the news forever

oh please shut up if you don't care and please do close the door on your way out. Is it by force to reply every topic?
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by vivaladiva(f): 6:09am On Nov 17, 2010
giving us good pointer as  to y ur such a frustrated pent up git---so u work in an old peoples home during the day and at night, u work in a homless shelter

it is u that needs thorough examining both internally and externally----i ask u oooo cunt face----y d fu-ck did u liking my interest in price william's marriage to eating shyte out of a white mans arse---i really want to understand wat was going tru that compressed pile of rubish u call a brain

so ur just realising my mental state is questionable---i think say na u crace pass for this place
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by jpworld(m): 6:14am On Nov 17, 2010
Is the prince marrying a naija babe? oh sorry i forget dora say make we no dey use naija.
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by MAITEMA(m): 6:17am On Nov 17, 2010
@ Moderator, I dont think this topic should be on the front page of Nairaland. If you are trying to notify folks in the UK be mindful that such news make front page on News of The World, Sun, Daily Star, Mirror. Anybody in the UK will hardly miss a glimpse any of these dailies on a daily basis.

Please prioritize and place news that will pique interest on Nairalanders on the Homepage.
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by kay177(m): 6:17am On Nov 17, 2010
jpworld:

Is the prince marrying a naija babe? oh sorry i forget dora say make we no dey use naija.

Thank you , you can ask her that again,  angry angry angry
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by vivaladiva(f): 6:19am On Nov 17, 2010
its not priority -----kay177 and 1 are keeping the topic hot, soon as the malu drops off due to over exhausting his brain, it will sink to page infinity
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by sulad82i(m): 6:21am On Nov 17, 2010
Yorisb:

Who cares

at least not me
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by vivaladiva(f): 6:21am On Nov 17, 2010
keeping abreast with current affairs is not a crime is it, swear that no channel in naija carried that news------ i go baff naked if them no carry am for nta he is secong hair to the throne of england----that my friend is news worthy wether u like it or not
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by kay177(m): 6:28am On Nov 17, 2010
Proudly nigeria, but surprise,  surprise thIS noise maker  is an  ILLEGAL CRIMINAL in the uk that has no right to live and work, yet they blow their trumpets as loud as a roaring lion, they are usually on watch lists of UK BORDER FORCE, mind you that  Nigeria you despise is where you going to finally end up your  dirty life.
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by vivaladiva(f): 6:43am On Nov 17, 2010
vivaladiva proud british nigerian----absolutely rooting for our handsome prince william and his beautiful bride too be

u can come and borrow my passport to work---for a small fee of cos-----

seriously while border immigration around the world is busy tossing u around and fingering ur bum hole, u def know wat i will be doing

because whitey no give u fu-ck for scotland---cold dey hammer ur balls u come here dey cry like pikin wey dem commot nipp--le for him mouth
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by vivaladiva(f): 6:54am On Nov 17, 2010
wetin u dey do for that scotland sef-----how did u get there----i tot slavery has been abolished n slave ships r no more

i suspect ur a modern day slave to a member of the scotish gentry------u sud thank god ur master allowed u the use of a computer n even provided u with internet access of some sort

i cant see y ur so bitter---u must be the one that has been forced to eat the shyte of a white man
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by kay177(m): 6:56am On Nov 17, 2010
YAba, oshodi, AJegunle, Surulere, Okoko, VI, LEkki etc, that I represent, but thank God for my HSMP work permit visas, I will fash my visa and passport  here confidently for your information, now am challenging you to flash that your dream BRITISH passport here too. We know people like you and what you are capable of doing, the  big lies, fake life and double life you people live, Stop fooling yourself, talking about white Womanliness, Its a pity that I get them at no cost and with less effort, I advise you to always check my profile for confirmation,
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by chidyke77(m): 6:57am On Nov 17, 2010
how does it concern us if nt just for people that loves all this brutish affairs.
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by vivaladiva(f): 7:04am On Nov 17, 2010
make i go chop noodles i dey come, so them manage give u hsmp, so na ur ancestors issue u that hsmp, if u no like whitey y u no stay for aj city na

yeah i know u get white pussyyyy---but def the glasgow rejects---u know the bottom of the pile ones----the ones no one wld even poke with a rotten stick---i see ur type in the club dancing with all those obunicious white gals---folloowing them around like a bad smell

u know wat---lets call a truce---me n u live in the uk---we no need to fight----wld u agree to chat with me on yahoo

i swear ive never done this b4, chai am actually toasting a soomebody on nl, a guy that ask me to continue eating oyibo shyte

am actually goin to check out ur profile-----i hope when we bcome friends ---u wont start asking me if i have natwest or barclays account or if u can do lappy to my house 50ty 50ty
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by vivaladiva(f): 7:10am On Nov 17, 2010
because u wan make we know say u dey uk---u go dey take foto ouside pret, u for join starbuck, macdonald and kfc enter the foto now

ok this is my last yab of u, by the way ive seen ur profile, no coments, nothing do u like that like that

am in my early thirties looking for a husband----how man go do---we go manage you ----like that like that

sey ur john thomas still dey work sha
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by kay177(m): 7:11am On Nov 17, 2010
Am not out here to throw stones at anybody, And I see no reason why I should do that, am here to catch my fun and make friends,  we disagree to agree,
vivaladiva take time next time i go cain you with my koboko. If you care for a chat my addy is on my page cu m mobile no.
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by Vitality31(m): 7:12am On Nov 17, 2010
WHO GIVES A DAMN, not me ofcourse
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by vivaladiva(f): 7:17am On Nov 17, 2010
okay so do u agree u sldnt have asked me to go and chop oyibo shyte----if not the battle continues----n i wont appologise for exercising my fingers tonight
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by Ranoscky(m): 7:20am On Nov 17, 2010
^^

Nne, e don do, make una go make up for yahoo chat, yaba. angry. . . Abi you want make em flog you with em koboko? grin
Re: Prince William Set To Marry Kate Middleton. Royal Wedding On The Way by kay177(m): 7:21am On Nov 17, 2010
Am an easy and cool  asset for any woman to manage, if that statement got you on the wrong side, then am sorry for that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Las Las unclothedness Is Now A Normal Thing Fans React To Mercy Eke Ass Pictures / I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags / See How A Lady Dress On Her Wedding Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.