Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

I'll GIVEAWAY The TECNO Camon 12 Air To One Lucky Person - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I'll GIVEAWAY The TECNO Camon 12 Air To One Lucky Person (3019 Views)

TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 12 Pro Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) / Here's The TECNO Camon 12 AIR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll GIVEAWAY The TECNO Camon 12 Air To One Lucky Person by oscarfranky: 6:42am On Nov 11, 2019
Hey Guys, I'll be giving away the TECNO Camon 12 Air.
The Camon 12 Air might not be the best device out there, but for N42,500, it does a little bit of everything. More so, you get an immersive experience with that dot-in display while consuming media.

Find out more details below. Goodluck to whoever wins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VR5PgCiWwU
Re: I'll GIVEAWAY The TECNO Camon 12 Air To One Lucky Person by Tolu121: 6:51am On Nov 11, 2019
Ff
Re: I'll GIVEAWAY The TECNO Camon 12 Air To One Lucky Person by chefremy(m): 9:44am On Nov 11, 2019
i would appreciate if you give me, i will be in school by next week and i dont have a phone
Re: I'll GIVEAWAY The TECNO Camon 12 Air To One Lucky Person by Youngsage: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2019
Oscarmini gimme na. I've been following you since 2010 or earlier sef one of the earliest bloggers I know cool
Re: I'll GIVEAWAY The TECNO Camon 12 Air To One Lucky Person by Smartjeezy(m): 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
Okay o...
Re: I'll GIVEAWAY The TECNO Camon 12 Air To One Lucky Person by SlyIg(f): 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
oscarfranky:
The Camon 12 Air might not be the best device out there, but for N42,500, it does a little bit of everything. More so, you get an immersive experience with that dot-in display while consuming media.

Terms and conditions please.
As I humbly apply for the phone, thank you!
Re: I'll GIVEAWAY The TECNO Camon 12 Air To One Lucky Person by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
I've never been lucky with anything giveaways and that makes me feel that they're either a lie or they don't exist.
Re: I'll GIVEAWAY The TECNO Camon 12 Air To One Lucky Person by Jerkules: 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
I'm tired of this my Gionee G5 pls let's Exchange I'll be very graceful, the network is very frustrating, I missed "First to Comment" 7 times this year cos of the network IC.
Re: I'll GIVEAWAY The TECNO Camon 12 Air To One Lucky Person by MeshachMARTINS(m): 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
oscarfranky:

oga frank, abeg let me win, so I can start to vlog like yooo guys, you know say I no win da you itel s12 giveaway dah time, abeg make i win this one, abeg
Re: I'll GIVEAWAY The TECNO Camon 12 Air To One Lucky Person by MuslimHowto: 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
I'm a Muslim blogger and I would mind winning the phone. I'm currently using the nairaland free version... because I don't even know the terms and conditions.

I'm using a leagoo z6 with a touch pad problem. I guess I should be the Ftc but touch pad wahala.

Thanks.
Re: I'll GIVEAWAY The TECNO Camon 12 Air To One Lucky Person by henrygold100: 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
How much is the phone
Re: I'll GIVEAWAY The TECNO Camon 12 Air To One Lucky Person by witnezHD(m): 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
Pls i need and want it oh......am using a Nokia X2 o1 pls
Re: I'll GIVEAWAY The TECNO Camon 12 Air To One Lucky Person by NLSavage: 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
hmmmn nawa for una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll GIVEAWAY The TECNO Camon 12 Air To One Lucky Person by adedayoa2(f): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
oscarfranky:

I wanna win, its my birthday today
Re: I'll GIVEAWAY The TECNO Camon 12 Air To One Lucky Person by Thompz43(m): 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
I will appreciate your effort if I win the phone... my gionee x1s got panel issue ever since then me and my room mate share the same phone...
Re: I'll GIVEAWAY The TECNO Camon 12 Air To One Lucky Person by youngking22(m): 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
This phone is my cousin's dream phone.
I wish he can afford as his birthday gift
Re: I'll GIVEAWAY The TECNO Camon 12 Air To One Lucky Person by qwertyboss(m): 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
Impossibility
Re: I'll GIVEAWAY The TECNO Camon 12 Air To One Lucky Person by Timileyin1234(m): 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
Kestolove won’t come here now, he would now be disturbing forum later with ludicrous pricing
Re: I'll GIVEAWAY The TECNO Camon 12 Air To One Lucky Person by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
how I wish I can participate , but I can't access the link with the kind of phone I am using... I really need an android phone so bad but I can't help it, goodluck to the lucky winner.
Re: I'll GIVEAWAY The TECNO Camon 12 Air To One Lucky Person by fotadmowmend(m): 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
I really need the baby
Re: I'll GIVEAWAY The TECNO Camon 12 Air To One Lucky Person by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
A nigga once said:dont mind been the lucky winner,it not a crime if the boy also have a taste of using an andriod phone after 2years of none..
Re: I'll GIVEAWAY The TECNO Camon 12 Air To One Lucky Person by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
MuslimHowto:
I'm a Muslim blogger and I would mind winning the phone. I'm currently using the nairaland free version... because I don't even know the terms and conditions.

I'm using a leagoo z6 with a touch pad problem. I guess I should be the Ftc but touch pad wahala.

Thanks.
formated brain, what does this have to do with your religion of piss

2 Likes

Re: I'll GIVEAWAY The TECNO Camon 12 Air To One Lucky Person by 9benz(m): 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
Please i need a phone 4 my studies research
Re: I'll GIVEAWAY The TECNO Camon 12 Air To One Lucky Person by Sukueponmalu: 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
formated brain, what does this have to do with your religion of piss
Some Christians are so intolerant!
Damn!
Re: I'll GIVEAWAY The TECNO Camon 12 Air To One Lucky Person by Mohbola(f): 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
Good
Re: I'll GIVEAWAY The TECNO Camon 12 Air To One Lucky Person by MeshachMARTINS(m): 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
me am tired of using someone else's phone to browse cheesy
Re: I'll GIVEAWAY The TECNO Camon 12 Air To One Lucky Person by Seikiri(m): 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
Let the will of God be done...
Re: I'll GIVEAWAY The TECNO Camon 12 Air To One Lucky Person by saxby(f): 9:13am On Nov 16, 2019
Hope the winner actually gets the phone though
Re: I'll GIVEAWAY The TECNO Camon 12 Air To One Lucky Person by Youngsage: 10:45am On Nov 16, 2019
MuslimHowto:

Thanks.

Interesting... What do you really mean by the bolded? You blog about Muslim stuff, or you are a Muslim that happens to be a blogger as well?

I sincerely don't understand.
Re: I'll GIVEAWAY The TECNO Camon 12 Air To One Lucky Person by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:09am On Nov 18, 2019
oscarfranky:

pick me pleasseeeeeee

(1) (2) (Reply)

TECNO Spark 5 Launched With 5 Cameras And 6 LED Flashes; It Costs Just N49,000 / New Product From Mtn / Zoomobile Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.