Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

..... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ..... (949 Views)

Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) / Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience / Even Jesus Will Find This Funny. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

..... by Ymodulus: 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2010
Re: ..... by Jenwitemi(m): 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2010
According to christians themselves, JC do make regular trips to hell. Obviously, light and darkness do meet, contrary to popular religious beliefs. wink It is all good. grin
Ymodulus:

Well as it's been said by most christians of today that Hell is a place of eternal torment for sinners and wicked ones this i dont agree too as i believe hell is the common mankind Grave. Now if you go in contrary to my believe i will like to ask you this Question if hell is a place of eternal torment for the wicked one the WHY DID JESUS CHRIST WENT TO HELL? acts 2:31

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Attributes Of Yahweh / We Won't Eat Halal Meat,Say UK MPs Who Reject Demands To Serve It At Wesminister / Video: Oyedepo Slaps Goodluck Jonathan/ Argles For Tithes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.