Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

Guy Help Me With My Facebook Account O - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Guy Help Me With My Facebook Account O (770 Views)

Please Someone Help Me Fix My Facebook Account / Pls Help: Cant Change My Facebook Page Name / Help...my Facebook Account Keeps Saying This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guy Help Me With My Facebook Account O by ojonugba2014(m): 8:18am On Nov 11, 2019
Good morning my fellow nairalanderz

My facebook of overs 8years got hacked last week, WIthin last week to today I have opened 4 facebook account, but they keep on deactivating my account, telling me that they are suspecting my account, I have tried all my best still dsame,

I have to come to nairaland this morning to explain my pains,becuase the one I opened yesterday night got deactivated this morning again.

If you have any facebook account that you are no longer using kindly give out to me, or if there is any Way of opening facebook account that will not be deactivated please put me through.

I just have to stay connected to my friends

And

As most of them are not on whatsapp.

This is my whatsapp

Thanksx

Re: Guy Help Me With My Facebook Account O by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
ojonugba2014:
Good morning my fellow nairalanderz

My facebook of overs 8years got hacked last week, WIthin last week to today I have opened 4 facebook account, but they keep on deactivating my account, telling me that they are suspecting my account, I have tried all my best still dsame,

I have to come to nairaland this morning to explain my pains,becuase the one I opened yesterday night got deactivated this morning again.

If you have any facebook account that you are no longer using kindly give out to me, or if there is any Way of opening facebook account that will not be deactivated please put me through.

I just have to stay connected to my friends

And

As most of them are not on whatsapp.

This is my whatsapp

Thanksx
Your watsapp no is not correct. Chat me up on 0-8-1-38-6-6-3-6-9-7 for a resolve

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland C.E.O Personal Blogger Blog / Talk With An Expert Programmer For All Your Development Needs. / Introduction To Cyber Security(free Training)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.