Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Game Of Thrones’ Emilia Clarke Puts Name Forward To Be First Female James Bond - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Game Of Thrones’ Emilia Clarke Puts Name Forward To Be First Female James Bond (907 Views)

Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 / Linda Ikeji Sacks Theo Ukpaa Over Rape Accusation By Emilia Samuel / Emilia Samuel: 'Theo Ukpaa Raped & Disvirgined Me At 16' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Of Thrones’ Emilia Clarke Puts Name Forward To Be First Female James Bond by FidelPerez(m): 8:36am On Nov 11, 2019
Emilia Clarke has arguably become one of the most sought out actors following her performance as Daenerys Targaryen in Games of Thrones.

The 33-year-old stole the nationals (and worlds) heart’s as the Mother of Dragons during all eight seasons of the HBO drama.

And it appears Emilia’s career could take even bigger turns as she has put her name forward to be the first-ever female James Bond.
The A-lister confessed she would love to play 007 when Daniel Craig retires from the role after 13 years as the British spy.

Speaking to Empire, Emilia delighted fans after she was asked if she’d be keen to take on the role of a female James Bond.

“Yeah! Of course,” she screamed, “Hell to the yeah! James Bond is one of those franchises where it’s never not cool...Read More https://fidelitydiary.com/game-of-thrones-emilia-clarke-puts-name-forward-to-be-first-female-james-bond-007/

Re: Game Of Thrones’ Emilia Clarke Puts Name Forward To Be First Female James Bond by Gurumaharaji(m): 8:53am On Nov 11, 2019
Just been wondering since I opened this tread,how d under of this mother of dragon will be... in terms of color, wideness, deepness, dampness, firmness, gripping, fluidity and d likes.... Ohh, how I always dream dat I oil d mother of dragon
Re: Game Of Thrones’ Emilia Clarke Puts Name Forward To Be First Female James Bond by Beosten(m): 8:54am On Nov 11, 2019
Gurumaharaji:
Just been wondering since I opened this tread,how d under of this mother of dragon will be... in terms of color, wideness, deepness, dampness, firmness, gripping, fluidity and d likes.... don't condemn my thoughts just bcoz I air mine

Width, not 'wideness'. Depth, not 'deepness'. Hydration is better used in place of 'fluidity'. If I say 'his movement was [fluid]', I mean the person was tiptoeing.

Oversabi no go kill me.
Re: Game Of Thrones’ Emilia Clarke Puts Name Forward To Be First Female James Bond by dangermouse(m): 9:27am On Nov 11, 2019
disappointed with the two last pics...
These actors and actresses depends heavily on make ups...
Re: Game Of Thrones’ Emilia Clarke Puts Name Forward To Be First Female James Bond by Gurumaharaji(m): 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
Beosten:

Width, not 'wideness'. Depth, not 'deepness'. Hydration is better used in place of 'fluidity'. If I say 'his movement was [fluid]', I mean the person was tiptoeing.

Oversabi no go kill me.

Hope sey u dey currently lecture 4 Oxford University?? Dan buran uba
Re: Game Of Thrones’ Emilia Clarke Puts Name Forward To Be First Female James Bond by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
Am I the only one who haven't watched this "so called" GAME OF THRONES??

(1) (Reply)

The Boule Conquered Matrichical Descendants Of The European Black Nobility / Serious Concern Over Wasiu Alabi Pasuma's Health! / See How Tacha Thrilled Everyone At The Mayor Of Lagos Fest 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.