Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Reliable Logistics Company In Ibadan And Portharcourt Needed Urgently!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reliable Logistics Company In Ibadan And Portharcourt Needed Urgently!!! (561 Views)

Fast Secured And Reliable Logistics Service In Nigeria / Who Knows The Cheapest And Most Reliable Logistics Company In Lagos? / I Need Reliable logistics Delivery Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reliable Logistics Company In Ibadan And Portharcourt Needed Urgently!!! by Mergeplanet(m): 8:57am On Nov 11, 2019
We are in need of effective logistics company that can deliver products fast in Ibadan and Portharcourt.

We have a lot of orders coming in from Ibadan and portharcourt and we need a company we can partner with to do the job effectively.

We are in Lagos and we would like to partner with companies that can deliver.

We operate with payment on delivery for all our orders and our customers are quality.

We required such logistics company to collect payment on our behalf most of the time and make payment to us simultaneously.

We also need deliveries to be done fast, at most within 24 hours.

We also require Warehousing for all our products so that delivery will be fast.

Any company can render this service or if you know of any that can render this service should please call Mr Lawal on 08131140698 for more discussions.

Please it is very urgently.

comments with suggestions and contribution will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: Reliable Logistics Company In Ibadan And Portharcourt Needed Urgently!!! by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:43am On Nov 11, 2019
How can I work in your company. I need a job in Lagos
Re: Reliable Logistics Company In Ibadan And Portharcourt Needed Urgently!!! by helpsomeone: 10:31am On Nov 11, 2019
Mergeplanet:
We are in need of effective logistics company that can deliver products fast in Ibadan and Portharcourt.

We have a lot of orders coming in from Ibadan and portharcourt and we need a company we can partner with to do the job effectively.

We operate with payment on delivery for all our orders and our customers are quality.

We required such logistics company to collect payment on our behalf most of the time and make payment to us simultaneously.

Any company can render this service or if you know of any that can render this service should please call Mr Lawal on 08131140698 for more discussions.

Thank you.
. I can render this service for you. Are you on WhatsApp?
Re: Reliable Logistics Company In Ibadan And Portharcourt Needed Urgently!!! by Mergeplanet(m): 11:38am On Nov 11, 2019
helpsomeone:
. I can render this service for you. Are you on WhatsApp?

Yes give me your WhatsApp number, What can I address you as?
Re: Reliable Logistics Company In Ibadan And Portharcourt Needed Urgently!!! by helpsomeone: 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
Mergeplanet:

Yes give me your WhatsApp number, What can I address you as?
. Reach +2347018251533 as BDM
Re: Reliable Logistics Company In Ibadan And Portharcourt Needed Urgently!!! by Mergeplanet(m): 11:06am On Nov 12, 2019
Good morning everyone
Re: Reliable Logistics Company In Ibadan And Portharcourt Needed Urgently!!! by Cxtian(m): 11:45am On Nov 12, 2019
Mergeplanet:

Thank you.

Good day Mr Lawal, I am a sincere business man and stays at Ibadan. I am sure you would enjoy working with me. Do well to call me on 07037481805

(1) (Reply)

Need A Dropshipping Website Click Here / Sunti Golden Sugar Estate: How A N60bn Investment Is Helping Nigeria With Its Su / Select The Real Site To Promote Youtube Video And Drive Genuine Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.