Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed (30549 Views)

Xenophobic Attack: Expensive Cars Owned By Nigerians, Burnt By South Africans / Photos Of Maxwell Ikechukwu Okoye Tortured to death by South African police / Nigerian Man Arrested By South African Police Found Dead The Next Day (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by naijadrivablog: 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by Coldie(m): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
That was how some weeks ago a video went viral that Nigerians gave drugs to 2 SA girls and kept them in brothels.

When the police investigated and the place got burnt they found out it was a lie, that they weren't Nigerians but South Africans.

Nigeria does not forget

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by captianfreeman(m): 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
Put the blame on Giant of Africa.
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by sonature1: 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
Mariangeles:
I've noticed South African women defend Nigerian men a lot when the need arises .

By design, women are fair-minded and hate violence.
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by primetravel(m): 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
Rest in peace to the dead. A time to leave, a time to die.

I have a guarantee South Korea offer. See my signature for chat.

Chinekepikin:
More, Watch The Videos And See Photo Of The Man HERE
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by Jaynom(m): 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
Mariangeles:
I've noticed South African women defend Nigerian men a lot when the need arises .
they know how irresponsible their men are! They know that Nigerians didn't monopolize crime

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by GraGra247(m): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
The idiots blame Nigerians for all their self inflicted problems.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by Kennyswagz2: 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
BarrElChapo:
SA ladies and overly endowed waist undecided kiss
it is due to steatopyghia. . It's commonly found in southern African women

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by Kennyswagz2: 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
Mariangeles:
una no go leave other country women alone abi..
Untill them kill una finish before una go get sense..
Nigerian ladies no do una abi..
Useless naija guysangryundecided
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
Why would a man ever beat his woman to damage her when he can't do that to his beloved car?

Sad
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by soilsista(f): 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
Some things in life will render you speechless...
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by fredoooooo: 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
Mariangeles:

One of the reasons they hate Nigerians , their women prefer a Nigerian ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by Myhusband(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
if not for white that made SA liveable. those idiots would have been the most dumb people in Africa

they are bunch of dummies and illiterate

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
WaywardSon:
Once theyve made up their mind to hate you like this there is nothing you can do to change it.
We the people have allowed our country to decay so much and rather than fixing it we remain divided among party and tribal lines in 2019, let it sink in 2019, Remember Vision 2020? grin this is how our 2030 and 2050 may be like EMPTY PROMISES, CORRUPT LEADERS, IDLE CITIZENS
When a man hates you so intensely, it'll take God's intervention to reverse that! I'm of the opinion that Nigeria should shut her doors to Africa: I mean, withdraw from the AU, just like BREXIT. And, when that transpires, you'll see Africa die a natural death.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
Geminita1:
Those black [b]south african men are the lowest of all lows with their big giant forehead [/b]and ashy ugly skin. Even their women are not exempted from their xenophobia. I wish their white masters deal with them mercilessly and enslave them once again. Such disgusting low lives.
Can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
The lady on the floor go get big yansh.
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by Tocheagle(m): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
They need every little excuse to attack Nigerians . White south Africans are busy working while the blacks over there are busy hating . SHAAAAAMMMMEEEE

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by jaxxy(m): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
The guy passing that false info shud be arrested or called to order.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by WaywardSon(m): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
justbusy:
When a man hates you so intensely, it'll take God's intervention to reverse that! I'm of the opinion that Nigeria should shut her doors to Africa: I mean, withdraw from the AU, just like BREXIT. And, when that transpires, you'll see Africa die a natural death.
true brother I agree, that Giant of Africa title has done more harm than good. It's allowed us to wallow in mediocrity while others continue to progress, we need a new African approach since the current one has only succeeded in turning us into beggars who live in a big empty house.
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
WaywardSon:
true brother I agree, that Giant of Africa title has done more harm than good. It's allowed us to wallow in mediocrity while others continue to progress, we need a new African approach since the current one has only succeeded in turning us into beggars who live in a big empty house.
Nigeria is indispensable. No African country can do without us. An AU without Naija is like drinking tea without sugar. Imagine, Ghana giving Nigerians quit notice!

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by alexxo11(m): 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
justbusy:
grin grin grin grin grin nigerians and typing rubbish to sooth their egos....africa dying a natural death....countries wey get light and good amenities because of a country where light is a luxury...over mumu dey worry una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by skyfather09(m): 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
like play, like play....that's how it starts!
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by Kennyswagz2: 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
alexxo11:
grin grin grin grin grin nigerians and typing rubbish to sooth their egos....africa dying a natural death....countries wey get light and good amenities because of a country where light is a luxury...over mumu dey worry una.
my brother if you have been listening to Nigerians long enough, they will tell you how Nigeria is the best thing in the world and how africans are jealous of Nigerians.. when you tell Nigerians to tell you what is there to be jelous of, the will call you a hater
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
alexxo11:
I forbid arguing with your type.
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
fredoooooo:

One of the reasons they hate Nigerians , their women prefer a Nigerian ..
I hear that a lot. I've not been able to verify that. I'll do so someday!
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by edoairways: 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
JoeKing001:

Am shocked as well by the bolded text

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by Legendguru: 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
How
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by alexxo11(m): 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
;
Kennyswagz2:
my brother if you have been listening to Nigerians long enough, they will tell you how Nigeria is the best thing in the world and how africans are jealous of Nigerians.. when you tell Nigerians to tell you what is there to be jelous of, the will call you a hater
grin grin grin grin dont mind them...coming to the internet typing rubbish....How can you disassociate your self with africans when africans themselves want nothing to do with you??how many southafricans,kenyans, botswanas etc do they see roaming the ugly streets of lagos
Re: South African Lady Was Attacked By South African Man But Nigerian Man Was Blamed by soilsista(f): 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
justbusy:
Nigeria is indispensable. No African country can do without us. An AU without Naija is like drinking tea without sugar. Imagine, Ghana giving Nigerians quit notice!
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos / Hashimu Mantu Assassinated! Ibrahim Mantu's Brother Killed In Plateau / Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.