Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,377 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Free Web Design Tutorial - The Complete Wordpress Website Beginners Course - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Web Design Tutorial - The Complete Wordpress Website Beginners Course (659 Views)

How Much Shall I Charge My Client For A Complete Wordpress Woocommerce Website / Download The Complete Wordpress Website Business Tutorial Free / I Will Serve Complete Wordpress Website For Your Business Or Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Web Design Tutorial - The Complete Wordpress Website Beginners Course by 360crest(m): 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hello everyone, Good day.

My name is Oziri Emeka Emmanuel, I am a web developer and a Software engineering.

I would love to introduce us to an online course I recently lunched on udemy.com

https://www.udemy.com/course/the-complete-wordpress-website-begineers-course/

Please guys the course is completely free, you don't have to pay the regular $200 subscription fee, all I request is we enroll in the course and drop our honest star rating.

The course has 7hours of video playback

62 lectures and you get a certificate on course completion.

Udemy is recognized all over the world, your certificate can be verified anytime with your cert.id

Please let's keep the love going.

Just a five star rating for my efforts.

In the course you would learn how to build a website using WordPress with absolutely no coding experience.

I taught all about the nooks and crannies of WordPress like tho we didn't have any prerequisite knowledge of building a website or about WordPress.

In the course we built 3 type of website, and also worked with local development environment where we used XAMPP which most of us are already familiar with.

In exchange for my hard work and my continues effort to help others learn for free, all I request is we drop our honest review after enrolling in the course.

Thank you all in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Css Flexbox In 10minutes / To Share The Amazing Website You Have Encountered / Buy Osclass Themes And Plugin/open Cart Themes And Plugins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.