Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix (26381 Views)

Punch Hole Vs Notch - Which Do You Prefer? / Olla V9 Pro Unboxing & Review - N32,000 Budget Phone With A Punch-hole (photos) / How To Switch Off Your Android Device By Sending An SMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by Valorreviews(m): 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hello guys,
So i unboxed the Infinix S5, the first device from infinix with the punch pole camera in the display. The variant i unboxed was the 4GB Ram and 64GB Rom, that is priced at N53,000. There was Nothing unusual in the box except that there is a pamphlet that says you get free screen repair if you damage your screen within the first 100 days of purchase and that super cool from infinix.

The phone is a really pretty phone, it has a 6.6 inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 720 X 1600 Pixels. Its the first device made by infinix to have the punch hole camera in the display. The punch hole houses a 32MP front camera that takes good pictures. At the rear, there is a finger print scanner that is fast and responsive, quad led flash, a 16MP main camera, a 5MP ultra wide camera, a 2MP depth sensor and a Qvga camera for low light photography.

The infinix S5 is powered by a Mediatek Helio P22 chip, its a 12nm chip and paired with 4GB of ram, performance is good on this device. You can play PUBG on Balanced Graphics and Medium Frame rate on this device and game play is smooth, Asphalt 9 Legends runs well although while playing, the phone got a bit warm. You should expect to get 7 Hours screen on time with this device thanks to the 4,000mah battery on board.

The Infinix S5 works with GLO 4G BAND!!!!! yay!!! It has a dual sim card slot and a memory card tray that you use to expand the memory to 256GB.

Here is my video showing the unboxing and review of the Infinix S5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHpFV2xssxc

4 Likes

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by Factfinder1(m): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
I'm buying this phone before December

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by Kashbwoyjnr: 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
Infinix and recycling trash

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by akpaan(m): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
Cheap sha
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by noisy45(m): 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nonsense phone

27 Likes

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by pointstores(m): 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nice
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by Factfinder1(m): 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
Valorreviews:
Hello guys,
So i unboxed the Infinix S5, the first device from infinix with the punch pole camera in the display. The variant i unboxed was the 4GB Ram and 64GB Rom, that is priced at N53,000. There was Nothing unusual in the box except that there is a pamphlet that says you get free screen repair if you damage your screen within the first 100 days of purchase and that super cool from infinix.

The phone is a really pretty phone, it has a 6.6 inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 720 X 1600 Pixels. Its the first device made by infinix to have the punch hole camera in the display. The punch hole houses a 32MP front camera that takes good pictures. At the rear, there is a finger print scanner that is fast and responsive, quad led flash, a 16MP main camera, a 5MP ultra wide camera, a 2MP depth sensor and a Qvga camera for low light photography.

The infinix S5 is powered by a Mediatek Helio P22 chip, its a 12nm chip and paired with 4GB of ram, performance is good on this device. You can play PUBG on Balanced Graphics and Medium Frame rate on this device and game play is smooth, Asphalt 9 Legends runs well although while playing, the phone got a bit warm. You should expect to get 7 Hours screen on time with this device thanks to the 4,000mah battery on board.

The Infinix S5 works with GLO 4G BAND!!!!! yay!!! It has a dual sim card slot and a memory card tray that you use to expand the memory to 256GB.

Prices?
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by ArticleBeast: 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
The Xiaomi boys are on their way grin grin grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by one1prax(m): 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
i'm reading this review and i'm thinking to myself, get yourself this phone

Get your professional website or blog for 14k only, whatsapp - 0706-308~4171.
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by EzeAmusu(m): 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
I never see the juju WA go make me use my hard earn money buy trashy nonsense phone.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by Kenny302(m): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
Good..... I need one of this ���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by amaniro: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
They keep making trash.

10 Likes

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by teewai3(m): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
Let me continue managing my S4

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by henriche(m): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
waitin for S10 b4 i buy.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by BarrElChapo(m): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
Poor man's Xiaomi undecided

11 Likes

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by MartinsD12(m): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
Valorreviews:
Hello guys,

Make we hear word abegi nothing special here

3 Likes

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by odizeey(m): 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
ArticleBeast:
The Xiaomi boys are on their way grin grin grin
Does this device have double space?
If it has, then we can start making comparisims.

Xiaomi babyyyyyyy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by Iceking1(m): 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
Trash, still rocking my xiomi note 8..... I dumped my infinix note 5 for this device and it is one of the best and greatest decision i have ever made all my life.... Right now am ready to kill any member of my family that buys a tecno and infinix device... I'm ready to face any consequences after my actions.... Xiomi is the greatest phone ever.... The greatest phone I have ever used all my life

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by Marvieduke(f): 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nice one. Am getting one for my boo
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by BotherMleeper(m): 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
Same shiit different day

8 Likes

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by uuzba(m): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
Marvieduke:
Nice one. Am getting one for my boo
Good. Which one will you get for you baa?

Boo ko, baa ni!

5 Likes

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by Rexnegro(m): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
am still here admiring infinix S4 yet they don bring S5 .... this guys just Africans money SHA ... check now na very small differences go dey between them

1 Like

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by ralmix(m): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
smiley
Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by ekaette1621: 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
INFINIX
ITEL
TECNO
XIAOMI
GIONEE

ARE ALL TRASH!

PLEASE GATHER HERE LET'S TALK ABOUT

IPHONE
SAMSUNG
BLACKBERRY AND
NOKIA

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by TwoBottles: 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
ekaette1621:
INFINIX
ITEL
TECNO
XIAOMI
GIONEE

ARE ALL TRASH!

IPHONE
SAMSUNG
BLACKBERRY AND
NOKIA

Blackberry, shey your brain is paining you?

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by sexymoma(f): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
Recently i got Hot 8 lite and believe me dem nor do the phone well..
e dey hot anyhow.. the follow come charger is as slow as kilode, the video oko, i tried watching a movie with the video player.. so dark
The thing just long anyhow.

4 Likes

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by importantperson: 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
Iceking1:
Trash, still rocking my xiomi note 8..... I dumped my infinix note 5 for this device and it is one of the best and greatest decision i have ever made all my life.... Right now am ready to kill any member of my family that buys a tecno and infinix device... I'm ready to face any consequences after my actions.... Xiomi is the greatest phone ever.... The greatest phone I have ever used all my life

DASH ME THE NOTE5

2 Likes

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by udemzyudex(m): 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
Iceking1:

You better relax ,we don dey use Xiaomi tey tey and e don tire us. If you want to really enjoy Xiaomi device ,get their flagship.

Their bug updates dey frustrate we users.

Btw I'm using note 5

1 Like

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by ArticleBeast: 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
odizeey:
Does this device have double space?
If it has, then we can start making comparisims.

Xiaomi babyyyyyyy
Lolz they are here already o grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Infinix S5: Unboxing & Review Of The First Punch Hole Device By Infinix by bwehdoneit(m): 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
ekaette1621:
INFINIX
ITEL
TECNO
XIAOMI
GIONEE

ARE ALL TRASH!

IPHONE
SAMSUNG
BLACKBERRY AND
NOKIA
Remove Xiaomi from that list, Haba! what sort of nonsense is this

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With Easy Buy / Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone / Zero X: Infinix Launches Concept Device 2021, Charges 0 - 100% In 11 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.