Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover (86706 Views)

Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla With Mompha & His Family In Dubai / Charles Okocha Strikes A Pose With Mompha Bentley And Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by GistCaster: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
Just a few hours after popular Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday announced on her Instagram page that she is no longer in a relationship, an unconfirmed report has exposed her sexual escapades.

The actress who was in a relationship with a man, identified as Mike Adeyemi, who is also an actor and a producer made the annoucement on Sunday evening.

The actress gave credit to her haters for ending her relationship with her boyfriend, she claimed so many people are so keen on not seeing her happy.

In another message, she said she is single and open for relationships and all potential suitors are welcomed to submit their proposals.

She further called out popular Instagram blog, Gist lovers.

Well, popular Instagram blog, Gist Lovers, reacted by exposing some dirty secrets of the actress as seen below.

” Oh well since you crave attention so bad,let’s give it to you Hippopotamus, Nkan Alejo for Yoruba Industry (souvenir)now to set the records straight,Your Puna is a giveaway zone,you are doing edacho abi Wetin be that one name and forcing yourself so bad on the so called deyemi at the same time…well let me take you down memory lane for pere city,how you and your beer parlour mum chop the same Gbola,how street boys molested you,how you became a drop out in the university for lesbianism allegations, how you were served as a meal for Asiwaju Jagaban and he rejected you cause of the odour…how he gave you 500k thanks for coming,and ever since then you kept famzing Asiwaju,even on his birthday,you composed a message for him, Happy birthday Akanni but you were ignored,how Mompha enter your Puna with 50k,you saw Iyabo in Mompha house recently and your body begin Dey pepper you,you started throwing your useless unnecessary shades,hey girl……..I don’t throw shades,I wear them,enough of your gist full here,all this your gra gra and attention seeking on the gram is irritating…..Aunty Souvenir please behave yourself for once and borrow sense,you were shaming seyi Edun for snatching husband,how about you that slept with Niyi Johnson while he was still married to Toyin,Craze Dey your head Nkechi,Na me you want take use open eye for gram,your fashion designer is in My dm,about to call you out for debt,your Audio lifestyle is about to come to an end,oh you think I don’t know you follow this page with your mum page,you created a page for her and you are following the blog with the page,I saw it and smiled,you think you are smart abi,you go get sense Nkan Alejo��you will be sorry babe,no unnecessary shade darling,I say it as it is,God punish devil and him disciples,spill shit in the comment section and have me to contend with,Igi Ewedu oni wolu wa o,Bag of rice won’t fall on us o,let’s respect ourselves before stray bullet will hit somebody for forehead,I come in peaceoh I forgot to mention how you slept with Demola Maya award just to win ordinary Award,you are that low,Tueh “

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/nkechi-blessings-sex-escapades-with-adeniyi-johnson-mompha-and-others-exposed

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by GistCaster: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2019

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
She's matured enough to make her decision.
Life is too hard to be serious all the time.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
angry

She has been a gold digger right from time, no wonder she was the first to dispel the allegations about that useless scammer called nompha

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Officialgarri: 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
For those who are not interested in lengthy read, here are the few key points to note.

That Nkechi Blessing :

1. Is a souvenir in Nollywood industry, department of Hotel and relaxation matters. A known farm tool.
If you want to dig, ask for a hoe.

2. Nkechi and her mum used to share only one penis until luck shined on her and they had access to different joysticks. Joy is all that matters

3. That Nkechi was usually molested by area boys and she also dropped out of school on the allegation of lesbianism.

4. She was a souvenir for the Lion of Bourdillon -Chief Tinubu- but local man couldn't get close to her cos she TACHA alot..... Local man can't die before Buhari cos of body odour

5. That local Tinubu man had to excuse himself from being TACHAD with #500k

6. That Notorious BDC fraudster, Mompha, paid only #50k to gain full undisturbed access to the souvenir

7. That aunty also served Niyi Johnson hot hot while that slim fool was married to another idiot

577 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by GistCaster: 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by benson1411: 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
Officialgarri:
For those who are not interested in lengthy read, here are the few key points to note.

That Nkechi Blessing :

1. Is a souvenir in Nollywood industry, department of Hotel and relaxation matters. A known farm tool.

2. Nkechi and her mum used to share only one penis until luck shined on her and they had access to different joysticks. Joy is all that matters

3. That Nkechi was usually molested by area boys and she also dropped out of school on the allegation of lesbianism.

4. She was a souvenir for the Lion of Bourdillon -Chief Tinubu- but local man couldn't get close to her cos she TACHA alot..... Local man can't die before Buhari cos of body odour

6. That Notorious BDC fraudster, Mompha, paid only #50k to gain full undisturbed access to the souvenir

7. That aunty also served Niyi Johnson hot hot while that slim fool was married to another idiot

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by VicThory(m): 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
Officialgarri:

That Nkechi Blessing :

I smell "HENVY" or hoes hurtling for di ck. No wonder all those small girl usually form for boys, they don't know our di ck is longer than their destiny.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by RTSC: 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
I honestly wouldn't be surprised.

What do you expect from a Yoruba movie actress.?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by GODPUNISHALABI: 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
RTSC:
I honestly wouldn't be surprised.

What do you expect from a Yoruba movie actress.?
whether Yoruba or nollywood all of them na ashawo I pity any man wey marry actress you no Dey see as all their marriages no Dey reach 1 month again...as a wise man your duty is to fûck all this useless actress and dump them for another nigga to fûck anybody wey wife any girl for nollywood na idiot

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by tillaman(m): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
Lol, as expected
She’s still waiting for her Zaddy Mompha with the big heart grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by wizdomnzube(m): 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
I don tell baba God say mk he nor give me female pikin abeg. World people don tire for their matter. Hoes everywhere

11 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by COURVOISier(m): 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
Shey na your t*t* she take fvck? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
No surprise here: female yeyebrities and runs na 5 and 6.. someone help me with the jacob zuma meme

7 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by jabor4Naija(m): 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
C as dem table her mata full ground, chai dis ppl sha

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Dididrumz(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by wonuks(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by bennynaza(m): 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
I couldn't read this for several reasons.
The write up is annoyingly incoherent.
Like some "toutish" gibberish.

The issue, the individuals and story are unworthy of attention.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by EXLOVER(m): 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
COURVOISier:
Shey na your t*t* she take fvck? grin
I tire o, for this kin economy, supposing i get toto, Immediately i know say you be big fish, I go just wide my legs open like express road.

8 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by realestniggah: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
Only in Nigeria we shame grown up adult for having consensual sex

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Goldenheart(m): 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
She no be pickin.... cool

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by TwoBottles: 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
angry

Rotten fish smell everywhere. The reason I don't date girls with big ass is because just as smelling shit attracts a lot of flies, so also big ass attracts a lot of men. Most of these big ass are ladden with diseases.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by LesbianBoy(m): 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
Which movie has this one acted sef? Everybody na actress! grin grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by nauto5: 6:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
I see
Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
Na wah oo, toto no dey kukuma read meter, girl wet una dry Bleep anyhow for village fit reach island become classic for them mumu boys

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by Wanity(m): 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
I know gossip will quickly make it to front page.

Nothing like tech in front page today

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) / Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures / Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.