Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,895 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Showline GSD Puppy Available From IGNITE German Shepherds. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Showline GSD Puppy Available From IGNITE German Shepherds. (1642 Views)

Long Haired GSD Puppies From IGNITE German Shepherds. / IGNITE German Shepherds Presents These Cuties Arriving Tomorrow From Russia. / Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Showline GSD Puppy Available From IGNITE German Shepherds. by phunkypalace(m): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
This young Male GSD puppy is available for a new home.
Sex: Male
Delivery nationwide via waybill.
Please call, text or Whatsapp 08062682135 for further enquiries.

Re: Showline GSD Puppy Available From IGNITE German Shepherds. by phunkypalace(m): 9:01am On Nov 12, 2019
Still available
Re: Showline GSD Puppy Available From IGNITE German Shepherds. by Jangelina: 10:05am On Nov 12, 2019
While we are buying dogs and other goods online, please let's be careful as not to get scammed by Mr Abiola Falele (08124209952 and 08066698102). To be forewarned. We are compiling a list of scammers in Nigeria so they wouldn't hurt so many people. Thank you for your audience

1 Like

Re: Showline GSD Puppy Available From IGNITE German Shepherds. by hrhobi1(m): 9:21am On Nov 13, 2019
phunkypalace:
Still available
. I once paid a fakedog seller here on NL about 8k as airway bill money for him to send the dog to me and when it's gets here I will pay him for the dog, he absconded with my money ,so I don't send money anymore until I see what I am buying .
Re: Showline GSD Puppy Available From IGNITE German Shepherds. by phunkypalace(m): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2019
hrhobi1:
. I once paid a fakedog seller here on NL about 8k as airway bill money for him to send the dog to me and when it's gets here I will pay him for the dog, he absconded with my money ,so I don't send money anymore until I see what I am buying .

Hello, good morning. If you were the one that called this morning and told me you can't pay until you see a dog I'm so sorry for how I responded and that's because I had an issue with one of these so called breeders.

Secondly about your experience, I'm so sorry that happened but there is absolutely nothing I can do for you. One thing I always advise people when taking such risks is to try and verify the authenticity of the person you are trying to do a business with from other popular persons you know that are into dogs.

Check my other posts about my planned mating, I paid 1.4m without seeing the male physically to the breeder in Serbia after making my investigations and he arrived Nigeria two and a half weeks later. The female I got from a known name for 350k and all I got before paying was pictures and videos and I paid in full before the dog was sent via waybill. So gentleman, it depends on who you dealing with sir.

If you can give me a benefit of doubt, you will come here to testify. I've dealt with a Major General before and he got his dog in Adamawa. I understand there are scammers out there, but that doesn't mean there are no good ones. Like I said on the call, if you cannot pay before I send, I'm not forcing you to purchase him. Thanks. Funny you didn't even ask for the price of the dog...lol.
Re: Showline GSD Puppy Available From IGNITE German Shepherds. by hrhobi1(m): 11:27am On Nov 13, 2019
How much is th dog going for ?

Hello, good morning. If you were the one that called this morning and told me you can't pay until you see a dog I'm so sorry for how I responded and that's because I had and issue with one of these so called breeders.

Secondly about your experience, I'm so sorry that happened but there is absolutely nothing I can do for you. One thing I always advise people when taking such risks is to try and verify the authenticity of the person you are trying to do a business with from other popular persons you know that are into dogs.

Check my other posts about my planned mating, I paid 1.4m without seeing the male physically to the breeder in Serbia after making my investigations and he arrived Nigeria two and a half weeks later. The female I got from a known name for 350k and all I got before paying was pictures and videos and I paid in full before the dog was sent via waybill. So gentleman, it depends on who you dealing with sir.

If you can give me a benefit of doubt, you will come here to testify. I've dealt with a Major General before and he got his dog in Adamawa. I understand there are scammers out there, but that doesn't mean there are no good ones. Like I said on the call, if you cannot pay before I send, I'm not forcing you to purchase him. Thanks. Funny you didn't even ask for the price of the dog...lol.[/quote]
Re: Showline GSD Puppy Available From IGNITE German Shepherds. by phunkypalace(m): 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
hrhobi1:

How much is th dog going for ?

Hello, good morning. If you were the one that called this morning and told me you can't pay until you see a dog I'm so sorry for how I responded and that's because I had and issue with one of these so called breeders.

If you can give me a benefit of doubt, you will come here to testify. I've dealt with a Major General before and he got his dog in Adamawa. I understand there are scammers out there, but that doesn't mean there are no good ones. Like I said on the call, if you cannot pay before I send, I'm not forcing you to purchase him. Thanks. Funny you didn't even ask for the price of the dog...lol.

Please use the primary means of contact to get relevant informations on the puppy. Thanks.
Re: Showline GSD Puppy Available From IGNITE German Shepherds. by toyobillz(m): 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
hrhobi1:

Guy i no trust u too sef...probably u got scammed while playing smart, u talk only abh the transport and not the price of the dog. So what happens when the dog get to you?? You will send the full money abi??...weldone sir!
Re: Showline GSD Puppy Available From IGNITE German Shepherds. by hrhobi1(m): 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
toyobillz:

Guy i no trust u too sef...probably u got scammed while playing smart, u talk only abh the transport and not the price of the dog. So what happens when the dog get to you?? You will send the full money abi??...weldone sir!

He said someone he paid was bring the dog from Ilesha to Benin by road and that's what I paid 8k for , the cost of the dog was the 30k and I was to pay the person bringing the dog the 30k when he gets to Benin ,
Re: Showline GSD Puppy Available From IGNITE German Shepherds. by space9880: 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
phunkypalace:

Please use the primary means of contact to get relevant informations on the puppy. Thanks.
Timmy ?
Re: Showline GSD Puppy Available From IGNITE German Shepherds. by phunkypalace(m): 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
space9880:
Timmy ?

Yes please. And you are?
Re: Showline GSD Puppy Available From IGNITE German Shepherds. by PeraGSD: 8:31am On Nov 14, 2019
@phunkypalace nice and good looking pups you got. Well-done.
Re: Showline GSD Puppy Available From IGNITE German Shepherds. by phunkypalace(m): 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
PeraGSD:
@phunkypalace nice and good looking pups you got. Well-done.

Thanks very much sir. We look up to people like you. grin grin
Re: Showline GSD Puppy Available From IGNITE German Shepherds. by phunkypalace(m): 10:23am On Nov 15, 2019
Sold.
Re: Showline GSD Puppy Available From IGNITE German Shepherds. by BamBamK: 8:00am On Nov 18, 2019
wawu.....
Re: Showline GSD Puppy Available From IGNITE German Shepherds. by PeraGSD: 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
BamBamK:
wawu.....

Quality pups don't wait for long to go
Re: Showline GSD Puppy Available From IGNITE German Shepherds. by BamBamK: 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
true. this one no tey at all at all

PeraGSD:

Quality pups don't wait for long to go

(1) (Reply)

A Big Snake Killed Today / Black Kite Bird Up For Grab / How Pure Is This Boer Boel I Need Answers Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.