Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,365 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Armed Robber Nabbed With Stolen 32-seater Toyota Coaster Bus In Katsina - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Nabbed With Stolen 32-seater Toyota Coaster Bus In Katsina (24882 Views)

Navy Intercepts Ghanaian Vessel With Stolen Oil, Arrests 13 (Pictures) / Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC / Photos Of 19-year-old Boy Nabbed With Severed Genitals And Human Parts In Awka. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robber Nabbed With Stolen 32-seater Toyota Coaster Bus In Katsina by sainam: 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
Katsina State Police Command has arrested a suspected armed robber and recovered a 32-seater Toyota Coaster bus.

Spokesman of the command, SP Isah Gambo, said that the suspect Ibrahim Usman was arrested on Sunday, November 10.

"Today being 10/11/2019 at about 06:30hrs, based on a tip off, the Command succeeded in arresting one Ibrahim Usman, m, aged 35yrs of Unguwar Kwari, Badawa area of Kano State in possession of a 35 seater, Toyota Coaster Bus, white in colour, with registration No. AGL 869 R, Chassis No. JTGFK518604023588, along IBB Way, katsina. The said motor vehicle was stolen yesterday at G9 mobile office along Audu Bako way Kano. Investigation is ongoing." said Gambo.

See more; http://gistmore.com/armed-robber-nabbed-with-stolen-32-seater-toyota-coaster-bus-in-katsina

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Nabbed With Stolen 32-seater Toyota Coaster Bus In Katsina by EngrMarve(m): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
waterloo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Nabbed With Stolen 32-seater Toyota Coaster Bus In Katsina by ahnie: 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2019
Water-high!

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Nabbed With Stolen 32-seater Toyota Coaster Bus In Katsina by brushesz: 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
Okay
Re: Armed Robber Nabbed With Stolen 32-seater Toyota Coaster Bus In Katsina by bestman09(m): 9:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
grin
Na wao!

What a bad luck for him. The plane that was stolen last time in Nigeria was never found, nor the pilot arrested

8 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Nabbed With Stolen 32-seater Toyota Coaster Bus In Katsina by englishmart(m): 9:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
I witnessed a thief who was being severely beaten by mobs. All he was shouting was "abeg make una carry me go police na"
The mobs were like " No worry, if we finish we go hand you over.

You're lucky police arrested you

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Nabbed With Stolen 32-seater Toyota Coaster Bus In Katsina by SultanOfAbia: 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nothing Wey Mosquito Never See
Nothing Wey Mosquito Never See
(In burna boy voice)..

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Nabbed With Stolen 32-seater Toyota Coaster Bus In Katsina by HoldenCaulfield(m): 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
I know one irrational stupid igpob will come here to spew trash about the north, just for enmity.
Igpobs what have we done to you that warrant such deep hatred?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robber Nabbed With Stolen 32-seater Toyota Coaster Bus In Katsina by Lekanberry(m): 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
Okay...
Re: Armed Robber Nabbed With Stolen 32-seater Toyota Coaster Bus In Katsina by engrkaz(m): 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
Prolly a boko terrorist... no sane barawo go omila coaster lohun lohun

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Nabbed With Stolen 32-seater Toyota Coaster Bus In Katsina by Ayomarcel(m): 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
Everybody they find Christmas money..lol
Re: Armed Robber Nabbed With Stolen 32-seater Toyota Coaster Bus In Katsina by dimexy247(m): 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2019
Lol
Re: Armed Robber Nabbed With Stolen 32-seater Toyota Coaster Bus In Katsina by picoba(m): 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
You carry what is bigger than you. Thank God you are from Northern state, you will soon be released.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Nabbed With Stolen 32-seater Toyota Coaster Bus In Katsina by freshinko: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
They never reach their destination sef. undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Nabbed With Stolen 32-seater Toyota Coaster Bus In Katsina by gaetano: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
I sure say Ibrahim plan na to come sell am for Anambra grin
Re: Armed Robber Nabbed With Stolen 32-seater Toyota Coaster Bus In Katsina by Mandesz(m): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
Mark my words, this news can't be true. Especially coming from hungry blogger.

How can 35 seater coaster be stolen in the north n driven in the north, then the thief isn't smart at all. Very easy to identify, I swear!

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Nabbed With Stolen 32-seater Toyota Coaster Bus In Katsina by VulgarLee(m): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
No Xmas for this he goat

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Nabbed With Stolen 32-seater Toyota Coaster Bus In Katsina by TwoBottles: 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
grin

The next thing would have been to sell it to scrap dealers who will in turn hack it to pieces and sell it to spare part dealers. I once saw them dismantle a brand new Jeep and I knew it was stolen.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Nabbed With Stolen 32-seater Toyota Coaster Bus In Katsina by Perkins1: 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
A whole 35 seated bus! We never add lapping and standing o.

Chai... Baba why na? Na only you wan do Christmas?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Nabbed With Stolen 32-seater Toyota Coaster Bus In Katsina by fergie001: 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
This armed robber is greedy......haba

5 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Nabbed With Stolen 32-seater Toyota Coaster Bus In Katsina by Kennitrust(m): 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
This one can steal the whole Nigeria if he has his way angry
Re: Armed Robber Nabbed With Stolen 32-seater Toyota Coaster Bus In Katsina by Oshokomole36(m): 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
H
Re: Armed Robber Nabbed With Stolen 32-seater Toyota Coaster Bus In Katsina by Mshad662(m): 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
Lazy Nigerian Youth× Sorry Lazy Nigerian man grin

Re: Armed Robber Nabbed With Stolen 32-seater Toyota Coaster Bus In Katsina by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
HoldenCaulfield:
I know one irrational stupid igpob will come here to spew trash about the north, just for enmity.
Igpobs what have we done to you that warrant such deep hatred?
I swear u are useless

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Nabbed With Stolen 32-seater Toyota Coaster Bus In Katsina by osazsky(m): 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hand work of tracker and village people,u thief car for Kano come dey run with 120km per hour,u dey happy say u don reach kastina ,u nor know say police want make u run first cuz they know they will definitely get u even if u enter Togo mumu,d first thing u would have done was to demobilize d tracker mumu

4 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Nabbed With Stolen 32-seater Toyota Coaster Bus In Katsina by naijadrivablog: 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
See thief. Your brother de thief better money,Na Coaster you thief.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspected Kidnapping Syndicate Arrested In Imo (Photo) / University Dropouts Steal 1,730 Cartons Of Fish, Buy Cars / Security Officer Shot In The Stomach While Confronting Armed Robbers in Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.