Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Outrage As ‘bikini Fashion Show’ Is Held Inside Anglican Church [photos/video] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Outrage As ‘bikini Fashion Show’ Is Held Inside Anglican Church [photos/video] (502 Views)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Outrage As ‘bikini Fashion Show’ Is Held Inside Anglican Church [photos/video] by massmediang: 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
The viral photos and videos of mod­els in skimpy bathing suits, walk­ing down the aisle of the Holy Trin­i­ty Anglican Cathe­dral, has caused a lot of outrage among Christians with some peo­ple ques­tioning the ap­pro­pri­ate­ness of the sit­u­a­tion.
We gathered that the em­bar­rass­ing three-night fash­ion show was host­ed by Style­week Port-of-Spain and was held last week Sunday at the Holy Trinity Anglican Cathedral in Trinidad.

Speak­ing with Guardian Me­dia, Rev Kendrick Sook­nar­ine said the fash­ion show was an an­nu­al event host­ed by the church to raise funds for church re­pairs. He said this show was specif­i­cal­ly be­ing held to raise funds to fix the roof of the church, which is like­ly to cost be­tween $2 to $3 mil­lion.
The event has caused shock and drawn disgust from several eminent religious spokespersons, including non-Christian leaders, who said a similar incident would not be allowed to happen in local Hindu and Muslim places of worship.
Reacting to the fash­ion show, the Bish­op of the An­gli­can Dio­cese of Trinidad, Rev Claude Berkley ‘strong­ly con­demned’ the de­pic­tion of scant­i­ly-clad mod­els in the church, say­ing it was out of or­der.
He begged the forgiveness of parishioners and the religious all across the country saying a church is not the place for such kind of fash­ion show.
See details and watch video here;
https://massmediang.com/outrage-as-bikini-fashion-show-is-held-inside-anglican-church-photos-video/

Re: Outrage As ‘bikini Fashion Show’ Is Held Inside Anglican Church [photos/video] by Sonsly041(m): 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
May God have mercy on us....

(1) (Reply)

Long Before Invention Of Electronics, Jesus Healed People Via Wireless Messages / Between Paying Tithes And Helping The Poor,which One Pleases God? / Pastor Sales Anointed Under Wears To Members With His Face Printed On Them | See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.