Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,553 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

If You Could Choose Your Country, Where Would That Be And Why ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Could Choose Your Country, Where Would That Be And Why ? (967 Views)

Travelling To A Country Where You Don't Know Anyone , / How Much Petrol In The Country Where You Reside(photos) / 10 Romantic Getaways You Could Choose From In Nigeria This Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Choose Your Country, Where Would That Be And Why ? by Mariangeles(f): 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
If you could choose your country, what country would that be and why ?

Mine would be South Korea. smiley

Why ? Well, ever since the first time I saw that country in a series, I fell totally in love with it .
The clean environment, the serenity, the scenery,
the beautiful night lights, the fact the it's not too crowded and things are well organized.
I could go on ...

Share yours
Re: If You Could Choose Your Country, Where Would That Be And Why ? by Mrshape: 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
I will choose Nigeria.
because Nigerian men have a superior gene to other African men, although most African men have a superior gene to the White men.

But I will like reside in the US, because of freedom.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Choose Your Country, Where Would That Be And Why ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
Mariangeles:

Why ? Well, ever since the first time I saw that country in a series, I fell totally in love with it .
the beautiful night lights, the fact the it's not too crowded and things are well organized.
I could go on ...

Share yours

bro, remember that they rarely show you the downside/negative side of these Asian countries in these series....

1 Like

Re: If You Could Choose Your Country, Where Would That Be And Why ? by Mariangeles(f): 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

bro, remember that they rarely show you the downside/negative side of these Asian countries in these series....
It's true sha... undecided
Re: If You Could Choose Your Country, Where Would That Be And Why ? by oboy81: 6:01am On Nov 12, 2019
Mariangeles:

I could go on ...

Share yours
Mine is Close, Japan. They are a very advanced set of people. One of the most evolved human species in my opinion.

3 Likes

Re: If You Could Choose Your Country, Where Would That Be And Why ? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
For me, USA.

The freedom there is cool. Everything works. The laws and the law enforcement. That country is the best mehn!
Re: If You Could Choose Your Country, Where Would That Be And Why ? by Mariangeles(f): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
oboy81:

Mine is Close, Japan. They are a very advanced set of people. One of the most evolved human species in my opinion.

That's cool . I also love Japan and its people.
I loved them more after what they did at a world cup tournament after being eliminated. smiley

Mynd44
Dominique

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Could Choose Your Country, Where Would That Be And Why ? by olioxx(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
Norway or Iceland or Switzerland.
Norway- beautiful girls, sexually liberal, serene environment, egalitarian society, I love the Viking culture.
Iceland- enough space, sexy girls, sexual liberal, egalitarian society, viking culture, serene environment.
Switzerland- Chocolate, Cheese, progressive society, technologically advanced.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Choose Your Country, Where Would That Be And Why ? by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2019
I would chose South Sudan.. they are the most lovable people you would ever find

1 Like

Re: If You Could Choose Your Country, Where Would That Be And Why ? by Mariangeles(f): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
I would chose South Sudan.. they are the most lovable people you would ever find
Really ? That's odd undecided
Tell us more about them if you know
Re: If You Could Choose Your Country, Where Would That Be And Why ? by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
United states of America. The capitalism is toxic and it's the easiest country to be a billionaire in dollars if you know what you are doing.
Re: If You Could Choose Your Country, Where Would That Be And Why ? by themaestro08(m): 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
Mine would be Switzerland for obvious reasons: Liberal and forward thinking,Prosperous, a welfare state, low crime rate, highly efficient economy, clean and safe and the list continue.

Runners up should be England, the Netherlands and Denmark.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Choose Your Country, Where Would That Be And Why ? by hkidola00(m): 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
spain
Re: If You Could Choose Your Country, Where Would That Be And Why ? by Dollywood(m): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2019
Canny land cheesy
Re: If You Could Choose Your Country, Where Would That Be And Why ? by Mizwisdom(f): 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
Nigeria smiley specifically, Aso Rock
Re: If You Could Choose Your Country, Where Would That Be And Why ? by Mariangeles(f): 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Nigeria smiley specifically, Aso Rock
cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Could Choose Your Country, Where Would That Be And Why ? by Quickroofingpro: 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
Mine will be Republic of Germany..
* Highly efficient and developed economy
* Peaceful and hard-working people
* Front runner in Innovation and Invention of tech, cars, machines .
* Goal getters and very direct in their dealings.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Choose Your Country, Where Would That Be And Why ? by drips8(m): 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
I'd pick the United States of America as I have always wanted to go there, though it's not perfect but I still like the nation.

I would prefer to be a white man there as the nation is vicious on black people.

(1) (Reply)

20 Things All Pilots Hate About Their Jobs / UAE Government Refusing Nigerians Entry / Schengen Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.