Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Quality Clothes For Only N1000 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Quality Clothes For Only N1000 (3318 Views)

Men Changing Their Clothes For A Wedding On Festac Road" (Photos) / Clearance!!! New Female Children Clothes For Sale @N500 Each / Pilot Buys Sunglasses For N1000, Almost Sold It For N17,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Clothes For Only N1000 by 1kclothingshop: 9:43am On Nov 12, 2019
If you are looking to save money on your clothes purchases this Ember period then you are at the right place.
We at 1k clothing shop sell brand new clothes (T-Shirts, Polos, Jeans, Shirts, Jumpers, Fleece, tie, Skirts, Gowns, Underwear, Hats and Socks) at N1000. New Stock just arrived so jump in on this before it gets finished. You can contact us using the image below.

Re: Quality Clothes For Only N1000 by Nikra(m): 10:41am On Jan 13, 2020
To be honest, I like this kind of store. You will be able to find nearly everything you need for a good price, something like sample sale montreal 2020. I bought a lot of new clothing for my old wardrobe. Perfect! So to say this kind of stores are the perfect solution for people who do not want to spend a lot of time and money searching something special for themselves. More than that there is a huge variety of different kind's of clothing, suits, sportswear, even smokings, you can find anything in one place

1 Like

Re: Quality Clothes For Only N1000 by 1kclothingshop: 9:32am On Jan 14, 2020
Nikra:
To be honest, I like this kind of store. You will be able to find nearly everything you need for a good price, something like sample sale montreal 2020. I bought a lot of new clothing for my old wardrobe. Perfect! So to say this kind of stores are the perfect solution for people who do not want to spend a lot of time and money searching something special for themselves. More than that there is a huge variety of different kind's of clothing, suits, sportswear, even smokings, you can find anything in one place

Thank you very much.
Do Patronize us soon.
Re: Quality Clothes For Only N1000 by feminineA: 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
I can't find you on line. Where is your location
Re: Quality Clothes For Only N1000 by Nehyooh(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
LOCATION ?
Re: Quality Clothes For Only N1000 by phemiee1810(m): 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
good day please where are you located?
Re: Quality Clothes For Only N1000 by 1kclothingshop: 10:11am On Jan 20, 2020
phemiee1810:
good day please where are you located?

Benin City for now.
We're moving to Lagos next month but you can always order online.
Re: Quality Clothes For Only N1000 by Xenisha: 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
I have been looking for a store with quality clothes and small valuables for a very long time, so I want to share it with you, this is a clothes store https://buenatiendamascarilla.net/ . There are always various promotions and bonus offers that allow you to profitably buy clothes. Therefore, I hope that this store will be useful for you and you will definitely be able to choose something for yourself.
Re: Quality Clothes For Only N1000 by noratit: 9:12pm On May 19, 2022
Hi there! Oh, cool. But I prefer to buy things online, during quarantine it's perfect. Just can't find cool stores and quality selection, maybe you know similar ones? Thanks in advance!
Re: Quality Clothes For Only N1000 by scottroger411: 11:40am On May 25, 2022
Thank you for providing this information.
If you're talking about clothing discounts, Then let me tell you that my older brother just purchased some t-shirts and coats utilizing clothing coupons from an internet site and received a 60% discount. I love the fabric of the t-shirts, and you should try it as well if you want the discount.
Re: Quality Clothes For Only N1000 by Xenisha: 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2022
Hello everyone. Zapaka is one of the leading online suppliers of dresses, suits and accessories that are very popular all over the world. Each product is made strictly according to design sketches and from high quality materials. If you read zapaka reviews you will find out that finished products go through a series of checks before being sent to the store, so that all models are sewn perfectly and will please any buyer.
Re: Quality Clothes For Only N1000 by avajames8805(f): 9:03am On Mar 18, 2023
Few days ago my younger sister avail a discount code for 60% off on entire store site. so I recommend you to check this also for getting an amazing discount at lightinthebox discount code
Re: Quality Clothes For Only N1000 by kellyjames7957: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2023
You have 90 days from the order date to contact customer service whether you have any issues with any additional orders, items, or logistics. Using SHEIN Coupon Code might be a game-changer for maximizing your savings while staying within your budget. The website couponsexperts.com is a great place to find these coupon codes. Utilizing these discounts at the checkout will allow you to save a lot of money. We want to help you save a lot of money, and Couponsexperts.com is an excellent resource for doing so.
Re: Quality Clothes For Only N1000 by Bublens: 10:20pm On Apr 19
Hi! It sounds like you’re on a fantastic journey towards a more sustainable and stylish wardrobe. I highly recommend checking out clothing stores for exactly what you're looking for. Boxhill excels in offering a wide range of clothing made from natural materials that don’t just follow trends but set them. They have a fabulous selection of everything from sophisticated silk blouses perfect for work settings to breezy linen dresses ideal for a summer day out. Their commitment to sustainability is evident in the quality and sourcing of their materials, ensuring that you’re investing in eco-friendly and durable fashion. Each product on their site is accompanied by detailed descriptions about the fabric and care instructions, making it easy to understand what you're purchasing. Additionally, their user-friendly website makes browsing, selection, and purchasing a seamless experience. I'm sure you’ll find their collection not only stylish and sustainable but also incredibly versatile and suitable for all sorts of occasions
Re: Quality Clothes For Only N1000 by Ken4Christ: 8:57am On Apr 20
Bublens:
Hi! It sounds like you’re on a fantastic journey towards a more sustainable and stylish wardrobe. I highly recommend checking out clothing stores for exactly what you're looking for. Boxhill excels in offering a wide range of clothing made from natural materials that don’t just follow trends but set them. They have a fabulous selection of everything from sophisticated silk blouses perfect for work settings to breezy linen dresses ideal for a summer day out. Their commitment to sustainability is evident in the quality and sourcing of their materials, ensuring that you’re investing in eco-friendly and durable fashion. Each product on their site is accompanied by detailed descriptions about the fabric and care instructions, making it easy to understand what you're purchasing. Additionally, their user-friendly website makes browsing, selection, and purchasing a seamless experience. I'm sure you’ll find their collection not only stylish and sustainable but also incredibly versatile and suitable for all sorts of occasions

What is the current price and physical location of the store?
Re: Quality Clothes For Only N1000 by bennettwade96: 5:57pm On Apr 20
This brand's vibrant presence has quickly taken the world by storm. Uncovering and presenting fresh styling ideas, Cider has opened up intriguing options for females. Girls who wish to shop with ease should go for cider as they know it will be the best option, is shop cider fast fashion. Young girls have imaginative minds, and their diverse wardrobe designs are evidently spontaneous.

(1) (Reply)

WTF!!!! Kim Kardashian Please What Are You Wearing???? [see Photos] / BODY/SKIN ENHANCEMENT GURU! You Can Get That Dream Body !! / Facials & Make-Up (for both Males & Females)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.