Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Get A Professional Website With Seo For Just 10k - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Get A Professional Website With Seo For Just 10k (580 Views)

Get A 5 Page Website With Live Customer Chat At 8,000 / Own A Complete Website With 1 Year Hosting For Just 10k 08061255943 / Own A Complete Website With 1 Year Hosting For Just 10k 08061255943 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Professional Website With Seo For Just 10k by worldsearc(m): 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2010
Do you want a professionally looking website with advance Search Engine Optimization SEO with automatic sitemap generator and submission to google.com?

I can help you design one for just N10,000 and it will be ready within 48hours. You can view some of my past projects at:

www.abujaportal.com
www.ybritain.com

What the package entails:
----------------------------------------------
* 20 pages maximum for custom designs and limitless pages for CMS websites.
* Facebook fan page and share feature
* Twitter Share
* Digg Dynamic Vote
* Automatic content submission to search engines like google.com, yahoo.com, ask.com and bing.com
* Automatic Sitemap Generation

All sites comes with added features like Connectivity to Facebook and twitter fan pages and also fb and twitter share.

If you are interested in this Xmas offer, you can send me an email at wmg2009@gmail.com
Re: Get A Professional Website With Seo For Just 10k by buy4less: 3:49am On Sep 14, 2012
send me some of your work:
highglob@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Very Web Design Good Web Designer For A Job / Get An Affordable, Professional Website Now! / How To Send SMS From Perl Using HTTP Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.