Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" (37219 Views)

DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You / Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" by nairafame(m): 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
It seems popular Nigerian Disc Jockey, Cuppy will do her wedding anytime soon.

Deejay cuppy told her dad (Otedola) that her wedding will be less stressful and smaller than her Cuppy Gold Gala.

Remember her dad gave her 5 Billion Naira for her Cuppy foundation yesterday.

See Her Post Below

I told my dad that he shouldn’t worry, my wedding will be smaller and less stressful than the #CuppyGoldGala

https://mobile.twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1194262234056273922

Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/dont-worry-my-wedding-will-be-smaller.html

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" by nairafame(m): 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
Watch Video ==> HERE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" by Chopsydoo: 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
She's already thinking of wedding?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" by Ayomarcel(m): 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
Small in her words fit be in millions.. These rich people ehn..

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" by ambu2: 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
Just do the wedding. Its about time.
Re: DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" by CallMeDrino: 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
Okaaay

Very useful news! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" by lekzy116(m): 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
All what I foreseen is an audio wedding grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" by Ayomarcel(m): 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
Cuppy when are u going to propose to me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" by Tobinrobin(m): 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
Father and daughter’s Love. Money is good , don’t let anyone tell you otherwise

19 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" by salford: 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
The real Omo baba olowo.

11 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" by Hotzone(m): 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
Even at that Ote$$$$ aka original $$$$ will still use gold cup as gift and $1m for thanks for coming!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" by tugrow(m): 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
Copy and gala

For all China deals

Contact me
Re: DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" by longsnake(m): 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
Are you sure?

Re: DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
angry

17 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" by SweetPreeq(m): 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
Don't worry baby

We won't spend too much

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" by Nicklaus619(m): 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
She was born with a silver spoon but am not, but guess wat? I am currently calving my own silver spoon so that my kids will have em in quantum cool enjoy your life girl
Hustle ooooo grin

22 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" by ahmEenu(m): 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
.even the devil shouted no way after hearing this lie.

what u said doesn't hold water Sha.
Re: DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" by YorubaPrince: 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
angry
Re: DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" by Ogaga87(m): 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
Now Joshua can concentrate..

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" by ghanaman5050: 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
That is nice but Start from boy friend.
Re: DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
Good to know
Re: DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" by amazon14: 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2019
5 billion giniiiii!!! Bami why
Re: DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" by BrainSanitizer: 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
Small girl with a big God.
Keep shining on.
If you invite me I go come oo.
I no dey forbid small events oo.
Shey you understand na.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" by Henriksen(m): 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
Money is good....
Re: DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" by Kaymaxine(m): 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
"small" in big man's language could be wedding in Italy, reception in Barbados and after-party at California!!!
Those people hehn!!!

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" by wonuks(m): 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
cool
Re: DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" by kobosmart(m): 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
undecided like i give a fvck
Re: DJ Cuppy To His Father: "My Wedding Will Be Smaller Than #CuppyGoldGala" by realestniggah: 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
Cuppy doesn't look like someone who ought to get married. I can't picture her being married.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And His Wife, Cynthia Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Funke Akindele Celebrates 43rd Birthday. Dances Unstoppable By Martinsfeelz / Don Jazzy’s Parents In Loved Up Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.