Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Hot Woman Trying To Strip & Rape Mad Man Subdued After Fight (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hot Woman Trying To Strip & Rape Mad Man Subdued After Fight (video) (3505 Views)

Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber / South African Lady Caught Stealing, Disgraced, Made To Strip To Her Panties / Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Woman Trying To Strip & Rape Mad Man Subdued After Fight (video) by Nksleek: 3:43am On Nov 13, 2019
The video of a Hot woman who went wild and attempted to strip a man suspected to be deranged has gone viral.

The clip showed the moment the lady struggling to strip the deranged man until he was rescued by another man who fought and subdued her.

The deranged man took to his heels as his helper struggled to tame the woman who tried to molest him.

See reactions and watch the video;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2019/11/13/woman-trying-to-strip-rape-mad-man-subdued-after-fight-video/#google_vignette

Re: Hot Woman Trying To Strip & Rape Mad Man Subdued After Fight (video) by Nksleek: 3:44am On Nov 13, 2019
More

Re: Hot Woman Trying To Strip & Rape Mad Man Subdued After Fight (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:39am On Nov 13, 2019
two mad people... the only sane person is the dude who knocked some sense out this biatch head
Re: Hot Woman Trying To Strip & Rape Mad Man Subdued After Fight (video) by mrwonlasewonie: 5:00am On Nov 13, 2019
grin
Re: Hot Woman Trying To Strip & Rape Mad Man Subdued After Fight (video) by Auxtin85(m): 5:27am On Nov 13, 2019
Her level of madness is higher than that of the mad man

1 Like

Re: Hot Woman Trying To Strip & Rape Mad Man Subdued After Fight (video) by kenir(m): 7:43am On Nov 13, 2019
Why are some people so lucky in this life?

the superhero niqqar be beating that b!tch coz he angry mehn! Why dafuq will she be trynna rape a deranged niqqar when he (healthy et good looking) is konjified grin
Re: Hot Woman Trying To Strip & Rape Mad Man Subdued After Fight (video) by Hamilton1(m): 8:08am On Nov 13, 2019
Hahahaha Konji na Bastard, Am nt Surprised maybe Sex Starved Afonja Muslim Woman, na so den de do Secretly, Hahaha, Trying 2 Rape a Man

Re: Hot Woman Trying To Strip & Rape Mad Man Subdued After Fight (video) by EXLOVER(m): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2019
The three of them are mad, I swear.

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Broke My Heart..i Want To Kill Myself (photo) / What Will You Do If Your Wife Or Mom Is Being Raped In Your Presence?? / Rescued Suicidal Youth Disappears With His Helper's Tricycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.