Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Corel Draw To Create Magazine And Flyers - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Corel Draw To Create Magazine And Flyers (10965 Views)

Must I Use Corel Draw To Design Before Colour Separation Can Be Done? / Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class / Best Colour Combination For Magazine: And Font Type (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corel Draw To Create Magazine And Flyers by Matinho: 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2010
Hey i need to know if i can use corel draw to create all those crazy effects on magazines and party flyers,if yes how,thanks a lot.
Re: Corel Draw To Create Magazine And Flyers by ugo2u(m): 5:51am On Nov 18, 2010
Yes you can do all those designs in corel draw, all of them! but its easier when combined with photoshop. if you want to learn corel draw you can search out tutorials on google or if you are based in lagos, I can get you a video tutorial for coreldraw plus an ebook (although no one comes to take them). anyway take care and goodluck in your art career
Re: Corel Draw To Create Magazine And Flyers by Matinho: 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2010
Thank you very much ugo,much appreciated.I found out a couple of tutorials as you said online and i ll d have loved to get those video tutorials but unfortunately i am ot based in Lagos.Thanks a lot once more i really appreciate it
Re: Corel Draw To Create Magazine And Flyers by ugo2u(m): 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2010
am glad to be of help, also below are some useful sites

http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=Corel3/Section/Display&sid=1047024315119&gid=1047024331836&cid=1047024331882

http://www.advancedartist.com/tutorials.html

http://www.vectorials.com/categories/Vector-Graphics-Tutorials-Corel-Draw-Tutorials.html

also if you have corel x3 and above installed on your system there is an ebook (pdf) that comes with it, just go to your search on your computer and type corel draw pdf and it will show. will post pdf links to tuts in the near future.
Re: Corel Draw To Create Magazine And Flyers by Arabambi1: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2010
Hi Ugo, seen some of your post and I must you are a genius. Pls i have a good knowlegde of Coreldraw/photopaint but had lost touch becos of office work. now I'm interested in strating a biz of mine in graphic design, video editing & other stuffs. Can you be of help? Do you train people? What's the minimum length of time I need to know this. Your response will be appreciated.

Pls post your no & email
Re: Corel Draw To Create Magazine And Flyers by ugo2u(m): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2010
for now I dont do one on one training, I have a day job, lol! but I provide materials (video and ebook) and answer questions online. my number is always below my posts.
Re: Corel Draw To Create Magazine And Flyers by CConcept1: 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2010
Matinho:

Hey i need to know if i can use corel draw to create all those crazy effects on magazines and party flyers,if yes how,thanks a lot.

For magazines, is better you learn how to use In-design or quarkexpress bcus this are the best softwares for magazines layout
Re: Corel Draw To Create Magazine And Flyers by xtonimarie: 8:41am On Apr 05, 2011
Abeg o! I have a problem. My computer keeps freezing when im working with corel draw and this only happens when im laying texts, that is, when im copying texts from word to the corel. I don't know if its the formatting or somthing. This development is frustrating my work seriously. what can I do about this. Anybody pls help asap!

@ugo_2u, I would have called you but I cant seem to find ur number anywhere. Here s mine 08062934193, xtonimarie@yahoo.com or xtonimarie@gmail.com. thnx.
Re: Corel Draw To Create Magazine And Flyers by xtonimarie: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2011
@ugo_2u, I would have called you but I cant seem to find your number anywhere. Here s mine 08062934193, xtonimarie@yahoo.com or xtonimarie@gmail.com. thnx.
[quote][/quote]
Oh! sorry, its like i couldn't view it cos i wasn't logged in. im calling right away.
Re: Corel Draw To Create Magazine And Flyers by kleffReBIRTH: 10:13pm On May 22, 2011
Sure! U can do it al in c-draw, if u need help, just hala me n i'l help!
Re: Corel Draw To Create Magazine And Flyers by lastdonty: 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2011
Pls where do you think i can find free corel draw templates?
Re: Corel Draw To Create Magazine And Flyers by ugo2u(m): 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2011
google has the answers
Re: Corel Draw To Create Magazine And Flyers by phemioye(m): 2:33pm On Mar 07, 2012
Hi Everyone, I'm in need of corel draw x3 video tutorials that I can download online, currently a beginner,
Re: Corel Draw To Create Magazine And Flyers by ugo2u(m): 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2012
check lynda.com
Re: Corel Draw To Create Magazine And Flyers by phemioye(m): 11:57pm On Mar 07, 2012
Thanks boss. I appreciate your response, I'll check it right away,
However, I would not mind an offline video tutorial or a tutorial I can download one off.
phemioye@yahoo.com
Re: Corel Draw To Create Magazine And Flyers by ugo2u(m): 1:02am On Mar 08, 2012
then head over to Ikeja

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Very Good Printer In Lagos / group closed / Graphics Design Tutorial Video Live On Niraland ! !! !!!!!(my Portfolio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.