Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Pastor Chris: Love Without Limits - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris: Love Without Limits (5370 Views)

An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris: Love Without Limits by Joagbaje(m): 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2010
Ephesians 3:17-19
That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God”

Here, the Apostle Paul, through the Spirit lets us know how important it is for us to comprehend the immensity of God’s love; His boundless love, which can only be grasped by revelation. Thus, he prayed that by the help of God’s Spirit, God’s people would comprehend the limitless dimensions of the Father’s love: its length, and depth, and height.

Paul wasn’t just referring to having a mental knowledge or understanding of God’s love when he used the word “comprehend” in the scripture above. Rather he used the Greek word “katalambano” which means to understand something and make it yours; to make it your present reality! Scientific knowledge of human mental activity can’t grasp the love of Christ. That’s why the Spirit of God, through the Apostle Paul, prays that you’ll be able to comprehend the boundless, immeasurable and unconditional love the Father has towards you. It’s love without limits.

God loves you! As simple as this truth may sound, if you dare believe it, and let it sink deep into your consciousness, it will change your life forever and give you a new confidence. God’s love is the greatest power in the universe. No wonder the Spirit of God, through the Apostle Paul prayed

“…that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God” (Ephesians 3:17-19).

Get secured in the Father’s love; take advantage of the fact that He loves you with an everlasting love (Jeremiah 31:3). He loves you as though you were the only one on earth! Thus every morning when you wake up, say, “Thank you Lord, for loving me so much, without limits!”
Re: Pastor Chris: Love Without Limits by nwakaibe(m): 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2010
Joe,
How IPPC dey go? I think this is part of the message taught by pastor Chris on Mon, Tue and wed nights @ the pastor's segment of the IPPC. Heard that Rev Ken gave a very hot message on wed morning. Wishing you the best. wink
Re: Pastor Chris: Love Without Limits by Joagbaje(m): 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2010
I'm there already o.
Re: Pastor Chris: Love Without Limits by Joagbaje(m): 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2010
@nwakaibe
I'm there already o. It's been awsome. I'm touched by the testimony of that Korean minister. His accent was a little challenging though.
Re: Pastor Chris: Love Without Limits by KunleOshob(m): 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2010
@joagbaje
Have you been able to confirm how much partnership 'seeds' was needed to qualify for this years IPPC?
Re: Pastor Chris: Love Without Limits by KunleOshob(m): 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2010
^^^
I forgot to ask about offer7, how much is the target for your parish this year as you know December 7 is round the corner. I hope the amnesty programme in the Niger Delta has not affected the seeds, offerings, tithes and partnership funds the militants in your area were contrbuting to Oyaks coffers cos that could mean demotion for the pastor not meeting targets.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris: Love Without Limits by obi1o1: 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2010
KunleOshob:

^^^
I forgot to ask about offer7, how much is the target for your parish this year as you know December 7 is round the corner. I hope the amnesty programme in the Niger Delta has not affected the seeds, offerings, tithes and partnership funds the militants in your area were contrbuting to Oyaks coffers cos that could mean demotion for the pastor not meeting targets.

^^^ grin grin grin guy, u no go kill person here cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Pastor Chris: Love Without Limits by KunleOshob(m): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2010
@joagbaje
Would you be kind enough to answer the questions posted above? Or are you too ashamed of the practises to answer questions bothering on them?
Re: Pastor Chris: Love Without Limits by Joagbaje(m): 9:02am On Nov 20, 2010
Do something worthwhile with your time mister.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris: Love Without Limits by KunleOshob(m): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2010
Just as I thought, you won't be able to defend the mamon worship which is a key doctrine in your cult.
Re: Pastor Chris: Love Without Limits by osaxx: 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
TUNDEOSHO.......SURE HELL FIRE AWAITS YOU.....SINCE YOU HAVE CHOOSEN TO BE TORMENTED WITH CHRIST EMBASSY SUCCESS IN LEADING PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO CHRIST...SEEK GOD OSHO AND CHANGE FROM YOUR DEMONIC WAYS

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris: Love Without Limits by akagaba(f): 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2012
KunleOshob: Just as I thought, you won't be able to defend the mamon worship which is a key doctrine in your cult.
U ar a devil's incarnate and im so sory 4u dat u ar roaming d world in vain. 2show u how f0olish n demonic u ar, uv been ignored by evryone bt pardon me cus i nid 2tel u d trut. U and Satan ar one, like father like son.
Re: Pastor Chris: Love Without Limits by nep2ra(m): 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2012
akagaba: U ar a devil's incarnate and im so sory 4u dat u ar roaming d world in vain. 2show u how f0olish n demonic u ar, uv been ignored by evryone bt pardon me cus i nid 2tel u d trut. U and Satan ar one, like father like son.

It takes a demon incarnate and a miserable bigot like you to know another devil incarnate... Love world indeed. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris: Love Without Limits by nep2ra(m): 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2012
KunleOshob: @joagbaje
Would you be kind enough to answer the questions posted above? Or are you too ashamed of the practises to answer questions bothering on them?

Of course he won't answer it. Why am I not surprised?
Re: Pastor Chris: Love Without Limits by akagaba(f): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
nep2ra:

It takes a demon incarnate and a miserable bigot like you to know another devil incarnate... Love world indeed. undecided
And u ar in hell on earth becus i can feel hw hot u ar. U and ur father, satan shal dwel 2gethr 4eva. Satanist indeed.
Re: Pastor Chris: Love Without Limits by akagaba(f): 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2012
nep2ra:

Of course he won't answer it. Why am I not surprised?
And tho they say dat d best answr 2a fool is 2kip quiet, bt il tel u dat d best answer 2 satanists like u and kunleoshob is 2ignore and laugh. Thats exactly wat im doing nw, hahahahaha. Guy, u ar stinging so get behind me. Lost maggot, senseles baboon, devil's representativ.
Re: Pastor Chris: Love Without Limits by nep2ra(m): 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2012
akagaba: And u ar in hell on earth becus i can feel hw hot u ar. U and ur father, satan shal dwel 2gethr 4eva. Satanist indeed.

Emulate Jesus Christ for once and stop spewing incoherent insults. Is that what Pastor Chris teaches you? Clean your gutter mouth and speak like the royalty you claim you are.
Re: Pastor Chris: Love Without Limits by nep2ra(m): 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
akagaba: And tho they say dat d best answr 2a fool is 2kip quiet, bt il tel u dat d best answer 2 satanists like u and kunleoshob is 2ignore and laugh. Thats exactly wat im doing nw, hahahahaha. Guy, u ar stinging so get behind me. Lost maggot, senseles baboon, devil's representativ.

What did Apostle James say again?

"With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be." James 3:9-10 NIV

Let's assume I'm a Satanist (How in the world you know that, I don't know) or the devil's representative. Read the above passage from the Bible and read what you have written to me. Are you any better? Hang your head in shame. You are a BIG disappointment to Christ and His teachings. You are a LIAR and HYPOCRITE. You behave contrary to what you study in your Bible. Shame on you.
Re: Pastor Chris: Love Without Limits by akagaba(f): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2012
nep2ra:

What did Apostle James say again?

"With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be." James 3:9-10 NIV

Let's assume I'm a Satanist (How in the world you know that, I don't know) or the devil's representative. Read the above passage from the Bible and read what you have written to me. Are you any better? Hang your head in shame. You are a BIG disappointment to Christ and His teachings. You are a LIAR and HYPOCRITE. You behave contrary to what you study in your Bible. Shame on you.
Oh, i gues u ar bak 2ur senses. U ar scared alredy becus iv exposed u of ur real identity, abi? Hahahaha. It is writen "by their fruits ul kno them" and right frm wen u responded supportively 2 KunleOshob, whos statement here was demeaning and downgradin 2d body of xst, and 2d great man of God, did i need any soothsayer 2tel me dat birds of d same feather flock 2gether, dat both of u ar on d same mission? U and Kunle oshob who hav disrespectd n ironicaly insultd a man of God ar truly devil's incarnate. Ths is d truth and u kno it, Its only demons who rebel against God n his anointed prophets. U quote d bible here and admonish dat i shud emulate Jesus. Havent u read hw Jesus used 2bles people - "Blessed ar d pure in hart 4they shall..... and how He used to curse? --"Woe unto u pharisees n d scribes, 4u wash d outside clean and..... Guy, U ar d pharisee of ths generation becus u have no respect 4d anointing. Al i can tel u is Go and gve ur life 2XST and ask d holy spirit 2gve u insight in2 spiritual thngs. Until then, u shal continue 2wallow in ths emptines n ignorance u ar rite nw.
Re: Pastor Chris: Love Without Limits by nep2ra(m): 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2012
akagaba: Oh, i gues u ar bak 2ur senses. U ar scared alredy becus iv exposed u of ur real identity, abi? Hahahaha. It is writen "by their fruits ul kno them" and right frm wen u responded supportively 2 KunleOshob, whos statement here was demeaning and downgradin 2d body of xst, and 2d great man of God, did i need any soothsayer 2tel me dat birds of d same feather flock 2gether, dat both of u ar on d same mission? U and Kunle oshob who hav disrespectd n ironicaly insultd a man of God ar truly devil's incarnate. Ths is d truth and u kno it, Its only demons who rebel against God n his anointed prophets. U quote d bible here and admonish dat i shud emulate Jesus. Havent u read hw Jesus used 2bles people - "Blessed ar d pure in hart 4they shall..... and how He used to curse? --"Woe unto u pharisees n d scribes, 4u wash d outside clean and..... Guy, U ar d pharisee of ths generation becus u have no respect 4d anointing. Al i can tel u is Go and gve ur life 2XST and ask d holy spirit 2gve u insight in2 spiritual thngs. Until then, u shal continue 2wallow in ths emptines n ignorance u ar rite nw.

B1tch learn how to write intelligibly. Stinking, mud munching, pastor worshipping, brainless, she-demon hoe. If you are a Christian you have failed Jesus miserably. Take your foul smelling display of hypocrisy far away from me. There is only one thing to be done to flies like you. Swat you, kill you and ignore you. You are very irrelevant in the greater scheme of things. Hang yourself and die of shame. You are hereby ignored forever.
Re: Pastor Chris: Love Without Limits by akagaba(f): 12:44am On Dec 02, 2012
nep2ra:

B1tch learn how to write intelligibly. Stinking, mud munching, pastor worshipping, brainless, she-demon hoe. If you are a Christian you have failed Jesus miserably. Take your foul smelling display of hypocrisy far away from me. There is only one thing to be done to flies like you. Swat you, kill you and ignore you. You are very irrelevant in the greater scheme of things. Hang yourself and die of shame. You are hereby ignored forever.
Hahahahahaha, wat a coward? I thot u wer a man bold enof 2face reality and d truth, bt litle did i kno that u wer a mad man in tie, hahahaha, uv rily displayed ur cowardice and daftines here and iv rily been laughng out loud. Resorting to abuses has rily proven, re-confirmed and ascertained that u ar a satanist in deed, uv just displayed ur attributes and character, u ar a true son of ur father. pls dnt 4get dat ur father was defeated many yrs ago, so u his son remains 4eva defeated, chained and 4eva tormented. U didnt hav any choice bt 2run like uv just done becus iv jst defeated u again, and u remain defeated in ur demonic mission on earth. Im alwaz a victor.
Re: Pastor Chris: Love Without Limits by Prolificmenow: 4:46am On Feb 15, 2023
@Kunleosho
Hmm you've caused real traffic here oo ah. I have nothing against you at all or everyone that has posted replies to you.
Let's call a spade a spade!. Your question was totally out of place, let's say on a thanksgiving Sunday someone comes to you and says; people brought a lot of things to church today, is it not too much seeing that God will not come down to collect it. What would be your response then? There are some matters that are too high for just anybody to involve themselves talking about. On behalf of my brothers and sisters that have replied you harshly, AM SORRY. I would like you to read these scriptures that's if you believe in the BIBLE.
1. Num 12:1-10 (2) Num 16:1-33. (3) Num 21:5-6. (4) 2kings 2:23-24 according to these bible verses, everyone that spoke against moses and Elisha, even though why they said merely looking at it was true but still they had their doom come to them.
Do not speak against a man of God like you said we are in a cult" hmm, the consequences of speaking against any man of God, some are in the verses I posted, no matter what you know about them, you have to save yourself and not engage in such conversations, it doesn't always turn out well according to scriptures. Instead of speaking against any man of God, channel that energy to pray for them because you don't know what many of them face. If a man of God says God called him, then you are not God so you leave them to God to judge. God sees everything and soon judgment awaits everyone of us. Don't spoil your own judgment day by involving in matters that don't concern you even if you are a fellow pastor or a member of the church. Rapture is close, let's help each other fulfill our purpose in Christ. And Don't try to judge me saying am trying to be all good and perfect, am also saving my own self, I wouldn't want to lose my salvation
Re: Pastor Chris: Love Without Limits by Prolificmenow: 4:48am On Feb 15, 2023
Prolificmenow:
@Kunleosho
Hmm you've caused real traffic here oo ah. I have nothing against you at all or everyone that has posted replies to you.
Let's call a spade a spade!. Your question was totally out of place, let's say on a thanksgiving Sunday someone comes to you and says; people brought a lot of things to church today, is it not too much seeing that God will not come down to collect it. What would be your response then? There are some matters that are too high for just anybody to involve themselves talking about. On behalf of my brothers and sisters that have replied you harshly, AM SORRY. I would like you to read these scriptures that's if you believe in the BIBLE.
1. Num 12:1-10 (2) Num 16:1-33. (3) Num 21:5-6. (4) 2kings 2:23-24 according to these bible verses, everyone that spoke against moses and Elisha, even though why they said merely looking at it was true but still they had their doom come to them.
Do not speak against a man of God like you said we are in a cult" hmm, the consequences of speaking against any man of God, some are in the verses I posted, no matter what you know about them, you have to save yourself and not engage in such conversations, it doesn't always turn out well according to scriptures. Instead of speaking against any man of God, channel that energy to pray for them because you don't know what many of them face. If a man of God says God called him, then you are not God so you leave them to God to judge. God sees everything and soon judgment awaits everyone of us. Don't spoil your own judgment day by involving in matters that don't concern you even if you are a fellow pastor or a member of the church. Rapture is close, let's help each other fulfill our purpose in Christ. And Don't try to judge me saying am trying to be all good and perfect, am also saving my own self, I wouldn't want to lose my salvation

(1) (Reply)

The Unvarnish Truth About Money Ritual(reloaded) / Meet God / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.