Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) (58116 Views)

Soldier Audu Stabs Tailor, Ali Abubakar In Ibadan For 'Disrespecting Him' / Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess / Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by tainam: 9:20am On Nov 13, 2019
A man, identified as Uzor, is currently on the run after stabbing his younger brother to death for allegedly disrespecting his girlfriend in Onitsha, AnambraState.

It was gathered that Uzor’s girlfriend had reported Emeka to his elder brother that he was insulting and disrespecting her. This triggered a fight between the brothers.

At a point, Uzor went to get a dagger and started chasing Emeka, with a threat to kill him. Before people could intervene, he made good the threat by stabbing his brother to death.

https://www.preshwap.xyz/2019/11/man-kills-his-blood-brother-for.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by falcon01: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2019
mcheeeeeew... I got 99 problems and a b*tch ain't one.

235 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by popsy2(m): 9:29am On Nov 13, 2019
shocked
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by delzbaba(m): 10:36am On Nov 13, 2019
IDIOT OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by Hamilton1(m): 10:44am On Nov 13, 2019
Hmmm just bcus of a Gal, Som peoples ar stupid, if he is my Brother he der nt beat me nor do anything, if he der me, Fighting start be dat i no send anyone, I disrespect anyone i want

14 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by Hamilton1(m): 10:47am On Nov 13, 2019
All dis Weak Beings Formin Jessborn bcus of Gals Matter, in other in Impress de gal, Try shit with me nd see ur self in Hospital, in order impress de gal he killed his brother, Biafuro Citizens

17 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by goodnewscliff(m): 11:20am On Nov 13, 2019
U will pay for this for spilling ur brothers blood

17 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by EXLOVER(m): 11:38am On Nov 13, 2019
I don't know how some parents train their kids, I can't even lay my hands on my own blood, talkless of to carry dagger. Some people are just so unless, you kill your brother that y'all grew up together all because of a girl?
How will you be able to enjoy that girl now? You will be running from one play to another, the girl might leave that community to go and date someone else.

Between Uzoh and Cain i nor know who get sense pass.

121 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by BlackfireX: 11:41am On Nov 13, 2019
Good.

Now I can fu.ckkkk the girl without hiccups

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by Bola146(f): 11:46am On Nov 13, 2019
Because of a lady, you killed your own blood Na was oo

7 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by tainam: 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
Lalasticlala undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by respect80(m): 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
Inside life.

Someone fvcked a puxxy and got paid for it, and another man had to kill his brother to fvck a puxxy.

26 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by Raymondreigns(m): 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
Pussy nigga !!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by IdioticNLmods: 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
Bastard..
I can't even insult my family over a woman. I'd rather dump her cause our women love to bring rift into families.
Funny thing is that our women will gladly want this fight to be done for them but won't like it if it's their own brother that is involved.
Any man that fight his fellow man because of woman is a huge disgrace and deserves to be casted out, not to talk of family.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by Jestin: 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
Children when never kn watin life be

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by DennisEche(m): 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
an the bro code has been broken
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by ofiko123(m): 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
falcon01:
mcheeeeeew... I got 99 problems and a b*tch ain't one.

grin 100%

6 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by iamawara(m): 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
Igbo People and woman embarassed

Something must have been going wrong between the two.... I koment my reserve

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by wiseone28: 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
At the end the girl will leave u to marry another person..

You remain brotherless.

10 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by mbahdi(m): 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
He will forever live to regret the day he meet that girl

15 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by IvarTheBoneless: 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
grin

All for this kinda babe....

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by ofiko123(m): 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
Foolish man, you killed your blood brother because of a bitch,when there are many girls all over the world..

8 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by WonderManly(m): 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
tainam:
A man, identified as Uzor, is currently on the run after stabbing his younger brother to death for allegedly disrespecting his girlfriend in Onitsha, AnambraState.

It was gathered that Uzor’s girlfriend had reported Emeka to his elder brother that he was insulting and disrespecting her. This triggered a fight between the brothers.

At a point, Uzor went to get a dagger and started chasing Emeka, with a threat to kill him. Before people could intervene, he made good the threat by stabbing his brother to death.

https://www.preshwap.xyz/2019/11/man-kills-his-blood-brother-for.html

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by Godhatesodomy: 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
Wow
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by naijadrivablog: 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
The boy is an efulefu

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by JerryJJZ(m): 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
WTF... This is simply inhumane. Last last, the lady in question will still dump you...
Never will he forgive himself till eternity. Bizarre news everywhere in 9ja... God save us!

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by ofiko123(m): 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
respect80:
Inside life.

Someone fvcked a puxxy and got paid for it, and another man had to kill his brother to fvck a puxxy.

Life and its little ironies..

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by Comedian2019: 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
Zoo
In Nnamdi Kanu's voice

This only happens in a zoo

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) / Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) / Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.