Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja (57506 Views)

Kenyan Man Attacks His Wife With Sledgehammer (Disturbing Photos) / Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) / Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by 0gaGist: 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
A man is fighting for his life after he was allegedly attacked by his elder brother, who accused him of having a secret affair with his wife.

According to Facebook user Abdulkareem Lukman, the incident happened in the Abaji town of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT)

I don't really know what this world is turning into. How can a rational thinking human being use cutlass to injure his younger brother....D guy on sick bed was injured by his elder brother. The elder brother alleged that his younger brother is having secret affairs with his wife and without making any investigation he return from farm and injured his younger brother. Pls pray for his quick recovery" he wrote on Tuesday.

https://m.facebook.com/story/graphql_permalink/?graphql_id=UzpfSTEwMDAzOTgzNDIxNTQ4ODoxNDM1ODUzOTM2NDU5MzQ%3D

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/man-machetes-his-brother-for-having-a-secret-affair-with-his-wife-in-abuja

Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by Abfinest007(m): 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
a woman break a family n can also Unite a family

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
According to salowmir
The brother who matcheted is not a real niggar.

E go pain me true but woman wey open punna for my brother no respect me and my family. Thus making her selfish. A selfish woman can kill. Once I catch am na pak and go. I'm not killing anyone for any pussy. Pussy wey dem Don dey mine before I reach there. Only God know wetin she Don take am do before she turn family donor. Kpekus wey full everywhere. Taaaaaa. I Don go.
The bros sef no try

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by Jasen1(m): 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
Why is that if a man catch his wife or babe cheating he will start fighting the man same thing applicable to the ladies

Your so called wife have the gut to flirt with your kid brother that's night of disrespect send her packing, send your brother away and have peace of mind

What if the guy dies now

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by J4JUVENTUS(m): 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
He deserve more than this.. He suppose don dey with his ancestors,dey report the evil wen he do to him brother and family .. Brother wen mumu..

8 Likes

Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by Pussywar(f): 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
Yet women are their greatest enemy. Smh
Two threads now about men hurting/ killing their brother over a woman.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
shocked

There are two kinds of people, those who attack the good guys and those who attack the bad guys;
Those who aim the right target and those who aim the wrong target.

I think he struck the wrong guy, now, while he's cooling his sorry ass in the cell or prison, the cheerful giver he calls his wife would carry her borehole to feed other thirsty men outside.

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by Officialgarri: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
The reporter said the accused didn't investigate before using machete on his brother, I hope when the investigation proves that the brother was guilty, then he can go ahead to kill him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
Too bad. The brother has no fear. The woman got no shame and loyalty. Aluu

3 Likes

Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by gaetano: 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
Northerners go dey claim holy holy, those people dey smash anything, then go even smash paralyzed tortoise.

7 Likes

Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by 1mrprolific7(m): 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
If you Kill your brother, you'll go to jail, and your wife Will still have Tremendous amount of time for oloshoism, and as well share her puna for free.
Why you rot in my jail. Ewu

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by lonelydora: 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
Kill the idio.t

How can he be eyeing his brother's wife.
Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by dfrost: 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
He deserve more than this.. He suppose don dey with his ancestors,dey report the evil wen he do to him brother and family .. Brother wen mumu..

cheesy

Singing...

See broda, broda
Broda wey mumu, mumu

See woman, woman
Woman wey mumu, mumu

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by HMZi: 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
Do not be to close to someone's wife even if it's your brother's .....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by wakes: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
wonders shall never end.
Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by Slawormir: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
Shibaraba:
According to salowmir
The brother who matcheted is not a real niggar.

E go pain me true but woman wey open punna for my brother no respect me and my family. Thus making her selfish. A selfish woman can kill. Once I catch am na pak and go. I'm not killing anyone for any pussy. Pussy wey dem Don dey mine before I reach there. Only God know wetin she Don take am do before she turn family donor. Kpekus wey full everywhere. Taaaaaa. I Don go.
The bros sef no try
Damnnnnn niggarrr

You are real niggarrr
Real niggarrrs believe women are like swimming pool

They don't kill and hurt others because of swimming pool
They don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
They Don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before they started swimming
They Don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after they are done swimming their own
And they don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with them as they are swimming
They Just swim their own sharpely and move on.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by RexTramadol1: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nonsense wife and husby

Too many cheap people nowadays
Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by Bababf4: 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
Whoever said Blood was thicker than water
Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by Madibah(m): 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
So u wanna kill ur brother bcuz of p ssy ..
So men mumu sha undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by Pussywar(f): 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
RexTramadol1:
Nonsense wife and husby

Too many cheap people nowadays
I like how you said "people".

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by Yoighaman(m): 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
You don't strike without expecting a reprisal....the elder brother should be prepared.
Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by mcmbonu: 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
Blood was thicker than water

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by thorpido(m): 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
Something must have raised that suspicion except it was a case of misunderstanding.

The wife or brother may have conducted themselves in a suspicious manner.

The whole incidence is a shame.
Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by hopevalley: 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
But why should a right thinking married woman have a secret affair with another man, let alone her brother-in-law? Click on the first link on my signature to master how to do export business and make millions of naira.

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by Bustincole(m): 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
Wat did he do to his wife

abi na only brother go see d pepper

1 Like

Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by bigfish3k: 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
brother wey mumu

what if ur brother dies
and u get locked up
the woman will just be very free to enjoy other men including ur enemies while u wait for the hangman

brother wey mumu

4 Likes

Re: Man Attacks His Brother "For Having A Secret Affair With His Wife" In Abuja by Humbledude(m): 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
The idiot has been nurturing the idea of killing his brother.. Devoid of investigation he was wicked enough to machete his own blood.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) / Scales Ishola Remanded In Prison For N525 Million Internet Fraud (Photo) / How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.