Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

The Astonishingly Simple Reason Why Nigerian Youths Ignore Mini Importation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Astonishingly Simple Reason Why Nigerian Youths Ignore Mini Importation (370 Views)

Why Nigerian Shipowners May Lose Out From $19bn Dangote Refinery / Why Nigerian Entrepreneurs Should Invest In Agro Export / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Astonishingly Simple Reason Why Nigerian Youths Ignore Mini Importation by Kezzey22: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
THE ASTONISHINGLY SIMPLE REASON WHY NIGERIAN YOUTHS OFTEN IGNORE MINI IMPORTATION AND HOW MANY MISS OUT ON EARNING 100% HIGHER PROFITS!!!

Even if you are a complete novice and have no idea what mini importation is all about, this unique course training is all you need to get started, let me explain.
I used to get overwhelmed browsing/googling the internet to find out more about mini importation hoping to find where to import from, how to import, how to know what products are hot selling, and more importantly I was really worried about how to get the products to my doorstep and how to sell to make a profit, but to my disappointment I couldn’t find the information I needed to successfully kickstart the business.
I’m sure you can relate to this. Browsing can get really tiring and frustrating especially when you are not getting the answers you need.

You will agree with me there is no way an article on google can give you all the information about mini importation and then automatically help you start the business successfully. It can be time consuming and sometimes very frustrating.
But here is the truth; you can learn everything you need to know about this business, in so much less time, if you can simply take a little time to learn the 80/20 rule of mini importation.

In this Training course that I’ve put together for you, you will discover the simple method even a complete novice can use to successfully launch their mini importation business and increase your profits.

Click here to join the training group now https:///HflOC1LvnLl8681rdWE7Vf

Re: The Astonishingly Simple Reason Why Nigerian Youths Ignore Mini Importation by DonBenny77(m): 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
Most of the mini importation groups are scam, that's why...
Re: The Astonishingly Simple Reason Why Nigerian Youths Ignore Mini Importation by Kezzey22: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
DonBenny77:
Most of the mini importation groups are scam, that's why...

Open your mind and learn. Not everything you see is scam. Thank you!
Re: The Astonishingly Simple Reason Why Nigerian Youths Ignore Mini Importation by DonBenny77(m): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
Kezzey22:

Open your mind and learn. Not everything you see is scam. Thank you!
And what makes you feel I have not tried them I guess I called you out so you are pained.
Like you won't ask for training money to join paid group.
They decieve you that you can start importing wit 10k. You register with some money they give you some funny websites, install alixpress bla bla.Later you start hearing stories like they have to import in bulk so you have to add money with other members who want import similar product bla bla. Next 6 months no importation still made. Some will even dissapear with your money.
Isn't that scam? You collect training fee for basic information that can be gotten online for free.
Re: The Astonishingly Simple Reason Why Nigerian Youths Ignore Mini Importation by Kezzey22: 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
DonBenny77:

And what makes you feel I have not tried them I guess I called you out so you are pained.
Like you won't ask for training money to join paid group.
They decieve you that you can start importing wit 10k. You register with some money they give you some funny websites, install alixpress bla bla.Later you start hearing stories like they have to import in bulk so you have to add money with other members who want import similar product bla bla. Next 6 months no importation still made. Some will even dissapear with your money.
Isn't that scam? You collect training fee for basic information that can be gotten online for free.

SMH, why are you so bitter?? You think is everyone you see online that's taking your bitter pill, Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Human Hair In Bulk? / Year End Clearance Sale Of Plain T-shirts / Domain Name For Sale (urgently)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.