Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,664 members, 7,837,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures (101768 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) / Mike Ezuruonye's Cute Son Plays Football.. See The Photos / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Ifygurl: 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2010
ragdollz:

Lol, I used to mistake this Mike Ezuruonye with another actor, I think he's standing on the right of Mike in the pix, they resemble in looks and acting style grin. I forget his name, hmm.

I think your talking about Nonso Diobi. Am i right?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Ifygurl: 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2010
Cute couple.
Wish them the best of luck
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Beync(f): 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2010
nice couple,very cute, wish them wat they wish themselvs. cheesy
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Blesyn014(m): 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2010
this guy like better thing,
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Solozzo(m): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2010
nice wedding and nice looking couple. Can someone give background on them. Their lifestyles, hobbies and professional accomplishmets? Curious. Would appreciate more info
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Amhatu(m): 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2010
Goodwishes for you and your wife, may god give you beautiful children.

Enjoy watching the good movies you are in keep it up bros!  cool

Scincerly,

Amhatu W.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Email : amhatup1@webafrica-global.com

Skype ID : skypeeairhighspd

nairaland ID : Amhatu

nanaija ID : Amhatu (http://www./amhatu-w-/user-728259)

GraphicsPalace Moderator ID : Amhatu
(http://graphicspalace.com/index.php/board,28.0.html)
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by allboyz(m): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2010
lovely!!! cool
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by jambya(m): 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2010
cool perfect couple, wish u guys d best in life.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by olaniyio1(m): 12:00am On Nov 21, 2010
thanks shakers, for responding to those envy guys mail and that is man for you they never get satisfy they keep on complaining negatively .happy married life to the couples.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Princek12(m): 12:40am On Nov 21, 2010
that pic on the front page, the one in which the stretch hummer parked against a backdrop of rundown houses, is just sad; luxury amid poverty. Besides, happy married life to the couple.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by whiteroses(f): 12:51am On Nov 21, 2010
who allow timaya enter shursh
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Nobody: 3:16am On Nov 21, 2010
God bless them and may they enjoy a healthy marriage.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by rhymz(m): 6:31am On Nov 21, 2010
I ve always mistaken the two of em too, Mike and Nnonso Diobi. Funny enough, Diobi started out before Mike you know?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by rhymz(m): 6:53am On Nov 21, 2010
ragdollz:

Wow, nice one, lovely wedding. You can see that everyone was so happy! Loved the pic with Timaya and the other artistes, looks like they rocked the place! So the Ibos can groove like this grin, I'm impressed!!! I have attended hordes of weddings and I promise you, Yoruba's do some of the best displays of wedding extravaganza, but Mike has shown me what he can do, LOL. Fine bride, no comma wink. Now I know the benefits of working in Nollywood: at your wedding, the occasion will def be star-studded. Good one!
. . .lol. .o boy don get me started on yoruba weddings abeg, I am yet to recover from the "overchopchop" at the last yoruba wedding I attended. . .geeze. . Those guyz do the best weddings and have a better time of when to start the jolly jolly. . .as in as you dey sit down you are alread have appetizers in small hollow ceramic bowls to put you in the mood and when you think you are done with some very good meal with meat, chicken and fish the size of a fat woman's laps, they give you dessert to help you relax and enjoy the entertainment and stuf. . .mehn, when it comes to weddings, Yorubas have got the Hi5. . The other day, I was telling my about to be wedded Uncle to take a cue from it, no be so una go go starve person until una make all the cash wey una don spend for the wedding before una go come allow pesin chop. . .anytime I wan go my ppl wedding. . Lol. . I dey make sure say I eat well for my house before I enter there coz I know my ppl way. . .lol
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by segzicres(m): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2010
the guy kill the babe like mad
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by oliidell(m): 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2010
Fantastic Actor! Beautyful bryde!
wsh u gys marital bliss.

, But na only Timaya i recognise 4 al dose pics, whr dem stars @?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by angelz(f): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2010
tank God he finaly marry
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by vislabraye(m): 11:53pm On Nov 21, 2010
@princek12. I agree perfectly with your observation.
@shakers. What is envious about making a comment? You sound like a bootliker and a praise singer. If you truely love him the way you're claiming, you would be open minded by pointing out certain flaws.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by tundeadex(m): 1:25am On Nov 22, 2010
PROPERTIES AND LAND FOR SALE IN ABUJA
PROPERTY
Yah Wahab Millenium Estate, 4 Bedroom Flat (C of O), Phase 1, Wuye District, Abuja = N30m

LAND
Apo Extension, 1 Plot = N1.5m,
Lugbe Layout, 1 Plot= N 500,000
Etc

Call Ezra/Tunde now on 07026419809, 08098129806

Please only serious buyers need call

thank you
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by tundeadex(m): 1:26am On Nov 22, 2010
LAND FOR SALE IN ABUJA
We Have Land Of Various Sizes For Sale Ranging From N300,000.00 – N100million & Above Both Within The Metropolis And Satellite Areas Of Abuja.

thank you
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Osama10(m): 1:30am On Nov 22, 2010
tundeadex:

LAND FOR SALE IN ABUJA
We Have Land Of Various Sizes For Sale Ranging From N300,000.00 – N100million & Above Both Within The Metropolis And Satellite Areas Of Abuja.

thank you

You are in the wrong section man.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Eemah(m): 5:36am On Nov 22, 2010
All this flamboyance when in the very neighborhood they live there are those who can't afford  2 meal a day !
Nigerians  lets learn to b[b][color=#990000]All this flamboyance when in the very neighborhood they live there are those who can't afford  2 meal a day !
Nigerians  lets learn to be modest P-L-E-A-S-E !!!
[/b[/color]

angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by dendalion: 7:06am On Nov 22, 2010
Reminds me of his ex-girlfriend who got married last year May 9th to Nollywood handsome "bad boy" Moses Efret. They appear to being doing well too

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by scorpio1(m): 7:51am On Nov 22, 2010
, Who brought this sand sand picture to spoil this fine Garri now,
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by dendalion: 8:45am On Nov 22, 2010
ragdollz:

Lol, I used to mistake this Mike Ezuruonye with another actor, I think he's standing on the right of Mike in the pix, they resemble in looks and acting style grin. I forget his name, hmm.

This Mike sef, he get eyes for fine fine babes, this is his ex-girlfriend dazzling on her wedding day (married Nollywood Actor and prominent model Moses Efret)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by dendalion: 8:52am On Nov 22, 2010
bad belle people, na which one be sand sand picture? lol javascript:void(0);

Scorpio1 you no well javascript:void(0);
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by dendalion: 8:57am On Nov 22, 2010
Mr~cork,

Why na? Wettin Mike and Nketchi do you?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Ikwikwikwi(m): 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2010
congratulations Mike and Wife
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by MrCork26: 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2010
dendalion:

Mr~cork,

Why na? Wettin Mike and Nketchi do you?

he theif my girl!!. angry
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by scorpio1(m): 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2010
@Mr Cork, na u be the Thief inside, and to think you weren't man enough to keep your girl, hahahha,
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by Arkhin(m): 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2010
Lovely wedding jare, all haters should go and eat dung.It's not a must that pple should always find fault in other peeps affairs.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures by MrCork26: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2010
Sadly, they didnt even invite any of you grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MOVIE: The Wedding Party 2 (destination Dubai) / Godwin Olusoji Akindele's Burial: Funke Akindele Absent At Father's Funeral / Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.