Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Share Prophecies That Frightened You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Prophecies That Frightened You (244 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Prophecies That This 2020 There Will Be Earthquakes In Many Place / Faithtithing: I Once Frightened The Church With Curses, Now I Know Better –bisho / Fifty (50) 2018 Prophecies By Apostle Johnson Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Prophecies That Frightened You by phayvoursky(m): 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
I'd start with mine.

On December of 2016, I travelled with my cousin from PH to Owerri to spend Christmas with a friend and his family. My plan was to travel after the celebrations to Lagos to see my family.

After the celebrations came January 3rd which I set out to leave for Lagos by morning bus then my friends Mum decided we have to hold a family prayer before we head back to our various destinations. I had to postpone my travel to night. It was a good idea, everyone liked it; who doesn't need God's protection in a new year?

At about 10 a.m, a young looking man came to the compound who turned out to be the Pastor. Intense prayers were made and sermon also.

The Pastor began prophesying for everyone and got to my turn. He talked about how God's favour and blessings is upon my life; then he suddenly stopped and said he sees me embarking on a long journey and he's seeing bullets and guns and advised me to embark on a fasting.

My heart was full of fear. I had to embark on a one day fasting and postpone my travel to the night of January 4th.

On the evening of January 4th I had #6000 on me and was to make withdrawal before heading to the park; happened my bank was out of service and withdrawing wasn't possible, then I headed for the bus park.

Owerri to Lagos was #8000 and I have to make a Mile 2 to Badagry journey when I arrive Lagos. Stranded and didn't know what to do, the bus conductor advised me to board the bus as an attached passenger for #5000 but I can have the luxury of seating on his seat at the front with the driver for #5500. Sounded nice; I was about giving him #5500 when my mind raced back to the prophecy (so you'd be with the driver and conductor on such long distance at night, if armed robber come around, you'd be the first to take the hit). I changed my mind and opted for the attachment of #5000.

Ladies and gentlemen, for the most part of the journey, I stood from Owerri to Lagos due to that prophecy.

Whenever I remember this I laugh at myself.

Kindly share yours.

cc: lalasticlala
cc: mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Jungle Justice In Lekki / Zeeworld Series Vs EPL - Who Will Win The Epic Battle For The Living Room? / Rivers State Government To Return Boarding Schools By January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.