Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Have You Ever Been Banned On Nairaland????? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Banned On Nairaland????? (322 Views)

So I've Spent 11 Years On Nairaland And Never Been BANNED? / Have You Ever Been Banned On Nairaland!!! / Have You Been Banned On Nairaland? Why? Duration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Banned On Nairaland????? by adarayz(f): 9:12am On Nov 14, 2019
Please share your experience.

For me I was banned till 2078 for spamming. How can they be so heartless. I will be 100 plus years then.
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned On Nairaland????? by adarayz(f): 9:14am On Nov 14, 2019
I have almost 15 banned accounts, but I wish to keep this account.

And it got banned this morning by a bot because I posted my number on a thread

kiss
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned On Nairaland????? by adarayz(f): 9:16am On Nov 14, 2019
There was a time I had to create new accounts in days

cheesy angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned On Nairaland????? by chinebu(m): 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
I was banned in travel section for some years I cant remember. I dont even know if I have been unbanned. Lol
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned On Nairaland????? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
we all make a mistake to learn i don't care if you hate or rate, you can never stop river from flowing, get that into your head, the most popular people in the world today had people that tell them no during their time. and who care about your freaking hook up help yourself first.
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned On Nairaland????? by MostBlessedOne: 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2019
hello aunty adarayz, I'm kind of a newbie on NL. what exactly would happen if I get banned? how would I even know I'm banned? please reply me ASAP
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned On Nairaland????? by adarayz(f): 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
MostBlessedOne:
hello aunty adarayz, I'm kind of a newbie on NL. what exactly would happen if I get banned? how would I even know I'm banned? please reply me ASAP

Nothing much

Just that you can't comment on nl anymore

cry

You can't post a topic
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned On Nairaland????? by MostBlessedOne: 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2019
adarayz:

Nothing much

Just that you can't comment on nl anymore

cry

You can't post a topic
not even a big deal. most folks here see this banning issue as the end of the world..lol
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned On Nairaland????? by nlPoster: 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
Countless times, even a few days ago.

One of the reasons I eventually started my own forum just for play. I later deleted almost everything there when it was getting too much attention especially from Nigerians.

Note: too much attention, not too much members. before nlers jump to conclusions.
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned On Nairaland????? by nlPoster: 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2019
MostBlessedOne:
most folks here see this banning issue as the end of the world..lol

amazing attitude.
Re: Have You Ever Been Banned On Nairaland????? by MostBlessedOne: 9:18am On Nov 22, 2019
nlPoster:

amazing attitude.
how's it an amazing attitude boss?

(1) (Reply)

Win A Jforce Branded Black Friday T-shirt / Lady Share Adorable Photos Of How Her Law Wig; Then and Now Fits / How Do You Celebrate Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.