Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

Photo: Pastor Ask Church Members To Eat Live Millipede And Beer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Pastor Ask Church Members To Eat Live Millipede And Beer (1732 Views)

Pastor Feeds His Church Members Millipede And Beer. (disgusting) / Popular Pastor Ordered Members To Eat Live Millipede And Beer / Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Pastor Ask Church Members To Eat Live Millipede And Beer by MrGidifeed: 11:22am On Nov 14, 2019
Popular Pastor In South Africa Prophet Lesego Daniel Orders His Church Members To Eat Live Millipede and Beer.

The Reason for eating the millipede and drinking the beer is to Prove That God Has Given Christians Dominion Over The Earth and They can eat any living thing as Food.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/photo-pastor-ask-church-members-to-eat-live-millipede-and-beer/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Photo: Pastor Ask Church Members To Eat Live Millipede And Beer by tritt(m): 11:26am On Nov 14, 2019
Angel Gabriel, how far with the cleaning of the trumpet abeg......
Re: Photo: Pastor Ask Church Members To Eat Live Millipede And Beer by godofuck231: 11:42am On Nov 14, 2019
No matter how I love my wife , if she tries this we are done
MrGidifeed:
Popular Pastor In South Africa Prophet Lesego Daniel Orders His Church Members To Eat Live Millipede and Beer.

The Reason for eating the millipede and drinking the beer is to Prove That God Has Given Christians Dominion Over The Earth and They can eat any living thing as Food.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/photo-pastor-ask-church-members-to-eat-live-millipede-and-beer/
MrGidifeed:

Re: Photo: Pastor Ask Church Members To Eat Live Millipede And Beer by Goke101(m): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
When I saw the headline I already knew it’s either South Africa or Zimbabwe
Re: Photo: Pastor Ask Church Members To Eat Live Millipede And Beer by maxlev1: 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
tritt:
Angel Gabriel, how far with the cleaning of the trumpet abeg......
Hahhahahaha Boss no finish me with laugh o. Its been a while man. where have u been?
Re: Photo: Pastor Ask Church Members To Eat Live Millipede And Beer by tritt(m): 9:57am On Nov 28, 2019
maxlev1:

Hahhahahaha Boss no finish me with laugh o. Its been a while man. where have u been?

I dey bro....just calm. How your side?
Re: Photo: Pastor Ask Church Members To Eat Live Millipede And Beer by maxlev1: 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
tritt:

Am good my man.
Re: Photo: Pastor Ask Church Members To Eat Live Millipede And Beer by Oreoluwa5: 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
End time prophet everywhere

Re: Photo: Pastor Ask Church Members To Eat Live Millipede And Beer by edoairways: 4:00am On Nov 29, 2019
Desperate prophet and members sad
Re: Photo: Pastor Ask Church Members To Eat Live Millipede And Beer by zioneel(m): 9:03am On Nov 29, 2019
South Africans are just too senseless...SMH �
Re: Photo: Pastor Ask Church Members To Eat Live Millipede And Beer by maxlev1: 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
tritt:

My man happy new year to u. How is ur family? It's been a while. I read that NLNG fid have been completed. So now it's EPC we are waiting for bro! If there is a way pls fix ur brother up o.

(1) (Reply)

Tasha Looking Extremely Gorgeous As She Celebrates Royal Hair Day / Nollywood Actor Mike Ezuruonye Keep Fans Talking With New Hair Style (see Photo. / See The Revealing Outfit Bbnaija’s Jackye Wore That Made Social Media Users Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.