Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance (67703 Views)

Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy / Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Returns To Instagram, Shares Stunning Photo / #MoralInstruction: Falz Explains The Sudden Disappearance Of His Beard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance by Ngcrooks(f): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
Infamous Nigerian big boy, Mompha’s insta account has mysteriously reappeared on Instagram after it’s mysterious disappearance from the social app.

16 days ago, we reported that the Instagram page of embattled Dubai-based Nigerian social media celebrity, Ismaila Mustapha a.k.a Mompha seems to have been deactivated.

The deactivation of the account was rumored to be connected to his arrest by operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) over his alleged involvement in internet fraud and money laundering.

Today, we decided to troll his Instagram page a little, and we discovered that the account is back on Instagram.
BY LASGIDIVIBES - https://www.lasgidivibes.com/entertainment/mompha-returns-to-instagram-again-after-sudden-disappearance/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
Since

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
The boss is about to be out.

Welcome back.

Haters gonna hate
Same way
Potatoes gonna potate.

191 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance by Ngcrooks(f): 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
pickatyou:

Welcome back.

Haters gonna hate
Same way
Potatoes gonna potate.
LOL grin

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
Street g, the billionaire himself

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance by Noblekingmusic: 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
Like I knw

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance by OBTMOS(m): 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
Chai

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance by ibkkk(f): 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
Na wa o.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance by omoiyalayi(m): 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
Mumu bloggers strolling celebs pages up n down

instead of getting involved in serious journalism with story that will educate, enlighten an average Nigerian in the happening around them

318 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance by Ngcrooks(f): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
omoiyalayi:
Mumu bloggers strolling celebs pages up n down

instead of getting involved in serious journalism with story that will educate, enlighten an average Nigerian in the happening around them
What is your own usefulness now?
After the story any gain?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance by mayskit4luv(m): 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance by Guestuser: 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
pickatyou:

Welcome back.

Haters gonna hate
Same way
Potatoes gonna potate.
Lazy youth

151 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance by nlPoster: 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
Doesnt he have other pictures besides this one?

Why are nlers insisting on only showing this particular photo recently?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance by Geminita1(f): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
Humans are so weak. Once you are down they run away and hide, the minute you get back they jump out from nowhere singing your praise. Why are we such cowards. Humans are overrated, i''ll rather be a flower.

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance by omoiyalayi(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ngcrooks:

What is your own usefulness now?
After the story any gain?

U guys shld grow up

Enough of all dis ur copy & paste stories

There are better news out there not dis junk u are feeding us with

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance by okeyben10: 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
Geminita1:
Humans are so weak. Once you are down they run away and hide, the minute you get back they jump out from nowhere singing your praise. Why are we such cowards. Humans are overrated, i''ll rather be a flower.

Careful now.
Be careful what you wish for

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance by Scofieldgee(m): 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
Na him ghost ooo,hustle ooo make u no dey prison ur ghost cone dey do Instagram
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance by DanseMacabre(m): 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
Geminita1:

Trust me I feel your pain. Sometimes I wish I was a sequoia as well.

9 Likes

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance by DRPAIT123(m): 2:32am On Nov 15, 2019
No condition is permant,
The only constant thing in life is God and change

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance by temtyler(m): 8:17am On Nov 15, 2019
NIGERIA
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance by StrikeBack(m): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2019
Hmmmmm back to default settings
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance by henrydadon(m): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2019
Okay
Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance by tillaman(m): 8:20am On Nov 15, 2019
Who is fooling who is this country?? Prolly someone is operating his account though but if this guy walks out of this mess without a trial then we should understand why we are where we are today, no sane country will ever take us serious

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance by OhiOfIhima: 8:20am On Nov 15, 2019
That is my country for you. No one will hear about d arrest again. The matter will soon die a natural death. Elite rules!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance by stanliwiser: 8:21am On Nov 15, 2019
pickatyou:

Welcome back.

Haters gonna hate
Same way
Potatoes gonna potate.
See them!

The ones who have lost all characteristics of what is called sanity, all for the sake of getting money.
Fraud, killing, maiming, stealing, cultism and ponzi is the order of the day, Your type don't value society nor humanity. **spit**

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance by ivili(m): 8:21am On Nov 15, 2019
Geminita1:
You are hilarious, I'll rather just be part of the dark energy, far away from this planet.

3 Likes

Re: Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance by DrNueLpureHoney: 8:21am On Nov 15, 2019
Boss level.....The guy just dey do hide and seek grin

Kindly call or whatsapp 0"8"0"92"15"19"59 if you need any Brand New or American used iPhone, Samsung phone or laptop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment / Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold, Pregnancy Was The Main Reason For The Wedding / Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Vegas Looking Very Stylish (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.