Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

I Have 120k To Get New Split Air Conditioner (AC), Suggest 4 Me - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Have 120k To Get New Split Air Conditioner (AC), Suggest 4 Me (2681 Views)

How To Get New MTN Bi-weekly Data Plan Worth 200MB For N50 / I Have 120K , Suggest The Best Phone For Me / I Got 100k To Spend On A New 43" LED TV, Pls Choose D Best 4 Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 120k To Get New Split Air Conditioner (AC), Suggest 4 Me by Seuntek(m): 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
Good day fellas. Thanks for helping me decide in getting the best value for my money so far. U guys are the best. I need a new split AC due to the harsh weather we are gradually entering into. Please suggest the best for me 120k....i av POLYSTAR 1.5Hp in mind, it has inbuilt inverter. But do u av a better alternative?... Please let me know. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Have 120k To Get New Split Air Conditioner (AC), Suggest 4 Me by Frezhkid10(m): 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
The inverter there is not to store energy and realease when needed ooo...hope u know..
Re: I Have 120k To Get New Split Air Conditioner (AC), Suggest 4 Me by mrjef: 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
Frezhkid10:
The inverter there is not to store energy and realease when needed ooo...hope u know..

Then what's the use
Re: I Have 120k To Get New Split Air Conditioner (AC), Suggest 4 Me by Frezhkid10(m): 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
mrjef:

Then what's the use
..inverter drive is a technology used to equal power demand to power input..i.e varies the speed of the compressor so it won't consume much power when demand is low..or better
It's the feature that allows the A.C to be powered by small generators or low voltage electricity.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have 120k To Get New Split Air Conditioner (AC), Suggest 4 Me by Seuntek(m): 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
But with the inverter inbuilt, i won't need to buy power stabiliser again
Re: I Have 120k To Get New Split Air Conditioner (AC), Suggest 4 Me by Larrycool1234(m): 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
I sell electronics, based in osogbo.. You can go for hisense 1.5hp, reason... Warranty!!!
Re: I Have 120k To Get New Split Air Conditioner (AC), Suggest 4 Me by xammy1stlady: 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
Why not go for His endeavor inverter AC 1.5hp with installation kit N112,000. You can contact me on 0.8.1.7.5.7.5.8.6.8.8

1 Like

Re: I Have 120k To Get New Split Air Conditioner (AC), Suggest 4 Me by Seyilome(m): 1:50am On Nov 15, 2019
Polystar AC is one of the best go for it.

1 Like

Re: I Have 120k To Get New Split Air Conditioner (AC), Suggest 4 Me by Seuntek(m): 4:50am On Nov 15, 2019
Seyilome:
Polystar AC is one of the best go for it.
thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: I Have 120k To Get New Split Air Conditioner (AC), Suggest 4 Me by tolugar: 6:35am On Nov 15, 2019
Ask them about LG that gen powers

It’s still within your budget

1 Like

Re: I Have 120k To Get New Split Air Conditioner (AC), Suggest 4 Me by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 15, 2019
Frezhkid10:
..inverter drive is a technology used to equal power demand to power input..i.e varies the speed of the compressor so it won't consume much power when demand is low..or better
It's the feature that allows the A.C to be powered by small generators or low voltage electricity.

Then it’s like my miracle room LG AC (they called it “built for the tropics”)
Bought it just after 2013
Awesome thing like that that never needed full voltage or stabiliser for once (when others would sulk and not work, it always did)
And it was almost always on throughout the day
Anyway, recently it now works with a stabiliser, not because it deteriorated in its greatness cool but because I moved to another area that is just stupid with power supply. Well, power strength more like. Just useless. Practically everything needs a stabiliser. angry). Here is hoping this will improve soon

I am reminded I need to fix the stabiliser, again. This is not the first again. This place sef
Re: I Have 120k To Get New Split Air Conditioner (AC), Suggest 4 Me by Seuntek(m): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2019
tolugar:
Ask them about LG that gen powers

It’s still within your budget
I'm using a 1.2KV generator... Can it power it?... How much is the LG Gen cool AC.
Re: I Have 120k To Get New Split Air Conditioner (AC), Suggest 4 Me by tolugar: 8:47am On Nov 15, 2019
Seuntek:
I'm using a 1.2KV generator... Can it power it?... How much is the LG Gen cool AC.

I think it can power it very well

The 1.5hp goes for 120k here
Re: I Have 120k To Get New Split Air Conditioner (AC), Suggest 4 Me by Iamicekid(m): 11:11am On Nov 15, 2019
Buy a thermocool AC bro I bought mine 3yrs now and I only refill the gas once and it doesn’t chop light if you are using a prepaid meter and It super cold all u need is 2 or 3 times servicing in a year.. I no use am with any stabilizer or inverter and it hasn’t have any problem
Re: I Have 120k To Get New Split Air Conditioner (AC), Suggest 4 Me by Seuntek(m): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
Iamicekid:
Buy a thermocool AC bro I bought mine 3yrs now and I only refill the gas once and it doesn’t chop light if you are using a prepaid meter and It super cold all u need is 2 or 3 times servicing in a year.. I no use am with any stabilizer or inverter and it hasn’t have any problem
how much did u get it. What is the horsepower
Re: I Have 120k To Get New Split Air Conditioner (AC), Suggest 4 Me by Seuntek(m): 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2019
tolugar:

I think it can power it very well

The 1.5hp goes for 120k here
thanks
Re: I Have 120k To Get New Split Air Conditioner (AC), Suggest 4 Me by temitope28(m): 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
Go for Midea 1.5hp and thank !e later
Re: I Have 120k To Get New Split Air Conditioner (AC), Suggest 4 Me by Iamicekid(m): 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
Seuntek:
how much did u get it. What is the horsepower
1.5hp and you can search am or go thermocool store it still with your price range the last time a friend of mine buy am but can’t remember
Re: I Have 120k To Get New Split Air Conditioner (AC), Suggest 4 Me by CandleEyes(m): 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
Frezhkid10:
Yea I'll try to make detailed research about this.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Cant Compete With Tecno / Which Phone To Buy With Budget Of 200k / Glo Bounce 30mb Now Valid For Two Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.