Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Hnd Or De? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hnd Or De? (649 Views)

HND Or Direct Entry? / HND Or B.SC Please Advise / HND Or B.sc From NOUN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hnd Or De? by Haderonke20(f): 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
I am a young Lady, 18 years old, I finished my ond programme in public administration this year with a CGPA of 4.10.I have always wanted to go to a university, but I landed in a polytechnic .so I told someone I'm doing DE,the person response was that I shouldn't waste my time that I should go for my HND,That even those with a bachelor's degree don't have a job yet in Nigeria, that I should learn a craft.I know how to make wigs though and I presently have a job as a secretary that brings me 20k a month,please help a sister .HND OR DE
Re: Hnd Or De? by Haderonke20(f): 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
Please don't just view,I need your help!
Re: Hnd Or De? by DenreleDave(m): 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
Haderonke20:
Please don't just view,I need your help!

After my nd, I went for hnd but in my hnd 2 first semester, I gained admsn into the university, guess what, I left poly at hnd to go to the university..

Thank God I avnt paid poly hnd 2 school fee then

I'm happy making that decision today

On my final year project now..

I'm. Glad to have a National diploma and a degree

2 Likes

Re: Hnd Or De? by Haderonke20(f): 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
DenreleDave:

After my nd, I went for hnd but in my hnd 2 first semester, I gained admsn into the university, guess what, I left poly at hnd to go to the university..

Thank God I avnt paid poly hnd 2 school fee then

I'm happy making that decision today

On my final year project now..

I'm. Glad to have a National diploma and a degree
thanks for the comment, I've been thinking about this for weeks.
Re: Hnd Or De? by DenreleDave(m): 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
Haderonke20:
thanks for the comment, I've been thinking about this for weeks.

Wlcm
Re: Hnd Or De? by dejt4u(m): 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
go for DE.. you won't regret it in any way whatsoever

1 Like

Re: Hnd Or De? by Sonsly041(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
DE is better

1 Like

Re: Hnd Or De? by omoosun39(m): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
I would implore you to go for D.E.

1 Like

Re: Hnd Or De? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
Haderonke20:
I am a young Lady, 18 years old, I finished my ond programme in public administration this year with a CGPA of 4.10.I have always wanted to go to a university, but I landed in a polytechnic .so I told someone I'm doing DE,the person response was that I shouldn't waste my time that I should go for my HND,That even those with a bachelor's degree don't have a job yet in Nigeria, that I should learn a craft.I know how to make wigs though and I presently have a job as a secretary that brings me 20k a month,please help a sister .HND OR DE
Go for DE
In fact, you aren't too young to write another UTME if DE is not so sure. I had to go for HND because of age.God willing, I would do HND-Bsc conversion program after this NYSC service year.

1 Like

Re: Hnd Or De? by Olami90: 10:52am On Dec 05, 2019
Don't ever think of going for HND. (You are not wasting any time by pursing University education)

Combine DE application and UTME option and use any of these that goes through (your conscience and mind won't make you feel bad at the end and you will forever be grateful if you make that decision)

Don't forget to acquire a skill too. Create time for it
Re: Hnd Or De? by eitsei(m): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
Haderonke20:
go for DE, you will graduate in 3 years time or you can even take another UTME you have age on your side and in 4 years you'd have BSc and be 22/23
there's no job outside, that's true but when the job comes HND holders mostly are discriminated, so don't give anything to chance..it's only a difference of one year

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Matrices (linear Equation) / 2020/2021 Admission Is On In Esgt-benin University / The Agony Of Private School Teachers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.