Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Pls I Need Someone In Enugu To Help Me Open Bank Account, I'll Pay - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls I Need Someone In Enugu To Help Me Open Bank Account, I'll Pay (709 Views)

How Can I Open Bank Account In Benin Republic As A Nigeria / Bring Any Account, I'll Load..direct Access Only!! / See Simple Way To Open Bank Accounts With Even Java Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Someone In Enugu To Help Me Open Bank Account, I'll Pay by Earnersweb(m): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
Pls pls, I recently went to the bank to open an account, they said I needed id card or voters card to create a bank account.

I don't even have paper voters card not to talk of I'd card because am still at 17yrs.

Pls anyone residing in Enugu that would help me, I'll pay/reward the person well , biko oo. I live in Enugu
Re: Pls I Need Someone In Enugu To Help Me Open Bank Account, I'll Pay by tempest01(m): 5:08am On Nov 15, 2019
Why not wait for a year till you are 18?

Or get your family member to open a dependant account for you?

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Someone In Enugu To Help Me Open Bank Account, I'll Pay by olayinkaboss11(m): 8:39am On Nov 15, 2019
Pls go to any Keystone bank nearest to you with your parents since you are not 18 yet, tell them you want to open future account, that account is meant for people under 18 but your parents will be the signatories over the account until you turn 18years when the account will now be transferred to you. we also have evolve account which equivalent to student's account but you need to provide your A-level i.d card and also we have quick save account for those who don't have valid i.d card (voter's card, national i.d, intn'l passport and driver license) but the account is limited to #300,000 pending the time you will provide valid i.d for the expansion of the account to saving individual. thanks
Re: Pls I Need Someone In Enugu To Help Me Open Bank Account, I'll Pay by Seun(m): 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

(1)

I Will Create Responsive Website Free For The First 5 Person (XMAS PROMO) / A Modern 5 Bedroom Duplex Architectural Design / Breaking News: Largest Spare Parts Market In Africa Nnewi On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.