Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Things You Did'nt Know About Classical Music. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Things You Did'nt Know About Classical Music. (546 Views)

CLASSICAL REBIRTH. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Did'nt Know About Classical Music. by GoldenPromise81(m): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
Classical Music can raise someone's mood, get them excited, or make them calm and relaxed. Music also - and this is important - allows us to feel nearly or possibly all emotions that we experience in our lives. ... It is an important ingredient for life and fills all needs and urge. Its Gods gift to mankind.

Health Benefits of Music;
It's heart healthy. Research has shown that blood flows more easily when music is played. ...
It elevates mood. ...
It reduces stress. ...
It relieves symptoms of depression. ...
It stimulates memories. ...
It manages pain. ...
It eases pain. ...
It helps people eat less.

Do you mind visiting "The Chorister" channel via YouTube?. The Chorister is the name of my YouTube channel where I upload mostly choir music and renditions ranging from Classical music, Hymns and Psalms, A cappella, Gregorian chant, General gospel music (both in local Nigerian languages) and much more. Note; my channel is open to everyone, regardless of church denomination and religion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuZ7nFcsmTs?sub_confirmation=1

Re: Things You Did'nt Know About Classical Music. by GoldenPromise81(m): 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
Have you tried it, what was your experience?

Re: Things You Did'nt Know About Classical Music. by GoldenPromise81(m): 11:56am On Jan 08, 2020
Music is life
Re: Things You Did'nt Know About Classical Music. by GoldenPromise81(m): 6:37am On Jan 09, 2020
Have you ever tried playing a soft, cool and gentle music early in the morning when preparing to go to work or to the church?, do you feel that calmness, strength and concentration when ever you listen to it?.Now try playing a soft piece of a classical music and tell me how you feel.

(1) (Reply)

Smoked Meats For Your Christmas. / Itel Food Relieft Donation / Watch As Oyinbos Komole At Naija Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.