Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

+18 Story: The Assistant Girlfriend - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / +18 Story: The Assistant Girlfriend (1830 Views)

"The Assistant" A Story By AK86 / A Kiss Is All It Takes (A Romantic +18 Story) / [18+ Story] My Careless Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

+18 Story: The Assistant Girlfriend by philad(m): 12:04am On Nov 15, 2019
Diary of an Assistant Girlfriend.

Please Note that this Story includes Mature +18 Contents.

Feeling nostalgic, Dora Andy decides to pen down her experience with her first love Jack and the dark clouds of their one year relationship which eventually births a silver lining for the Andy’s but from the unlikeliest channel.

Episode1

Hello diary,

I’m Dora Andy and I’m sure you’re wondering at my brand of crazy to name myself an assistant girlfriend, stick a little longer and you just might find out. On a regular day, I’m the average girl next door who is just another face in the crowd because I’m not so popular or outstanding.

The reason may be because of my plain Jane looks, neat but regular dressing with no laces and frills unlike all the other ‘girly’ girls. I’m more comfortable on baggy jean and jersey than skirts and gowns. I also detest heels with a passion. Another reason may be because I don’t like to talk too much, because i know for certain that along the line, people may try to probe deeper and get behind my reserved facade.

Maybe I’m a little to wary of people getting close but I believe here’s a place to honestly and shamelessly pour my heart out. So what could be better to talk about on here, than the first time I fell in love and what went down with Jack.

I’m usually the kind of girl whose emotions can easily be read on her face. Who isn’t pretentious about her feelings like most other girls are. I have all the good intentions and try to do things right. But things doesn’t seem to go right for people like me especially because not everyone is like me.

I doubt Jack will ever find this, but i would love to express myself to someone thing other than myself and what other thing than you, dear diary.

Why, you may wonder, am I so stuck to the past? Well, maybe its because I still cherish the memory of my love for someone who didn’t seem destined for me, even though we have never seen nor spoken since we went our separate ways.

Or maybe its because I believe there’s always two sides to a story and despite all that happened, I deserve a chance to state exactly how things happened without fear or prejudice.

So I will lay how it all went down 5 years ago so you will understand all of it dear diary

3:00am

June 15, 2016

Continue With Episode 2 on Campus Verve

https://www.campusverve.com.ng/2019/11/story-assistant-girlfriend.html

Re: +18 Story: The Assistant Girlfriend by aprilwise(m): 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
Nice one. Please More update.

(1) (Reply)

Just Like The Dew.....(a Family Show) / The Girl With The Lower Back Tattoo - Ebook (by Amy Schumer) / Burnt - Episode 9 (18+) (short Story Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.