Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,334 members, 7,860,822 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

What Can Nigerian NL Christians Do About The Shortage Of Marriageable Men? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Can Nigerian NL Christians Do About The Shortage Of Marriageable Men? (527 Views)

Most Christians Do Not Understand What The Word "SOUL" Means??? / Are You Of Marriageable Age? If Yes.......... / Are You Of Marriageable Age, But Not Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Nigerian NL Christians Do About The Shortage Of Marriageable Men? by nlPoster: 1:37am On Nov 15, 2019
A lot of the ladies here would like to marry but many of the men, for some reason, are not forthcoming or fast enough.

It's either they're busy discussing their brothel experiences, or they say they don't want to marry, or just give any reason for preferring to stay single.

As Christians, why is our gospel not reaching these people, they can be considered an unreached demographic perhaps.

1 Like

Re: What Can Nigerian NL Christians Do About The Shortage Of Marriageable Men? by nlPoster: 1:45am On Nov 15, 2019
I've reported this person 4 times now, are the mods here?

I need her to stop derailing threads.
Re: What Can Nigerian NL Christians Do About The Shortage Of Marriageable Men? by nlPoster: 1:50am On Nov 15, 2019
Reported 6 times, the lady is still here. undecided
Re: What Can Nigerian NL Christians Do About The Shortage Of Marriageable Men? by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:50am On Nov 15, 2019
You never even start grin grin grin
Re: What Can Nigerian NL Christians Do About The Shortage Of Marriageable Men? by nlPoster: 1:51am On Nov 15, 2019
When did OAM4J become the religion section mod?

I thought it was someone else.

Anyway, when was the last time he visited religion? This lady is just derailing the thread and should return to her usual haunts, unless she's interested in talking about the gospel of salvation or the actual topic.

So far, she hasn't shown that but I still believe she can change.
Re: What Can Nigerian NL Christians Do About The Shortage Of Marriageable Men? by godofuck231: 3:57am On Nov 15, 2019
No man wants to marry a woman who gives more attention to her pastor than her family, 1

2. Create a balance in your life, stop living and thinking like a hermit, a man asked his Christian wife for MouthAction and she replied that she can't do that with the mouth she uses for praising her God, as if he was a pagan, well the house help did the job and became the second wife,
Be wise.
Re: What Can Nigerian NL Christians Do About The Shortage Of Marriageable Men? by MrCork: 5:48am On Nov 15, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Mods don’t respond to dumb requests by dumb posters on very dumb threads grin grin grin

Don’t worry, Mrcork dates anything and he will definitely marry you, tpia. Oh happy day for you grin grin cheesy

^^^^^^FEMALE TROLL (BORED HOUSE WIFE) undecided
Re: What Can Nigerian NL Christians Do About The Shortage Of Marriageable Men? by nlPoster: 11:58am On Nov 15, 2019
godofuck231:
No man wants to marry a woman who gives more attention to her pastor than her family, 1

2. Create a balance in your life, stop living and thinking like a hermit, a man asked his Christian wife for MouthAction and she replied that she can't do that with the mouth she uses for praising her God, as if he was a pagan, well the house help did the job and became the second wife,
Be wise.

Twisted view, are you even Christian because you sound antichristian and in need of salvation for your soul.

I wonder why bl.owjob is your focus on the thread, not to mention you believe sex alone is what keeps a marriage? You are wrong.

We're talking of shortage of marriageable men, you're referring to bl.owjob. Later, the ladies would start desperately looking for married men to attach themselves to because people like you have already disqualified yourselves as unserious fellows.

Even your user id confirms this.

As per giving your pastor more attention than your family, that's when common sense is not applied or perhaps the woman is not happy with her husband. undecided A pastor who notices this tendency should not encourage it unless he knows something others dont.

1 Like

Re: What Can Nigerian NL Christians Do About The Shortage Of Marriageable Men? by godofuck231: 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2019
It's your post still your center to the solution, most likely you are living the life
Re: What Can Nigerian NL Christians Do About The Shortage Of Marriageable Men? by nlPoster: 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
godofuck231:
It's your post still your center to the solution, most likely you are living the life

Give details of your own life you're living, the thread is not about me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can Nigerian NL Christians Do About The Shortage Of Marriageable Men? by godofuck231: 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2019
nlPoster:

Give details of your own life you're living, the thread is not about me.
then don't make it your personal issues
Re: What Can Nigerian NL Christians Do About The Shortage Of Marriageable Men? by nlPoster: 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
godofuck231:
then don't make it your personal issues

Seriously, are you stupid?

Is your name in the thread title or why is it personal for you?

1 Like

Re: What Can Nigerian NL Christians Do About The Shortage Of Marriageable Men? by nlPoster: 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
Never mind! I see your frustration in this post

godofuck231:
, I was living in with friends 6 of them, all girls, it was hell for me though but I could tolerate them and they did same to me, I never cooked much or bought cloths for myself most times, they did but at times when things don't seem right I fix them myself, like washing their cloths when they leave for classes, giving them body massages, foot massages, advice, pickups - drops in campus and cooking beans which I actually did make some meannnnnnnn fried beans with fried dodo

Re: What Can Nigerian NL Christians Do About The Shortage Of Marriageable Men? by nlPoster: 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
Quite sure I am not the mate of the ladies whose pants you were washing, but an anonymous forum emboldens you to talk to me here.

Lucky you!
Re: What Can Nigerian NL Christians Do About The Shortage Of Marriageable Men? by nlPoster: 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
Nlers get on a topic and talk about the person rather than the issue.

They find it hard to focus on a matter,
Re: What Can Nigerian NL Christians Do About The Shortage Of Marriageable Men? by nlPoster: 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
This thread is not meant to imply everyone reading it must marry. If you are not interested in marriage, you can simply ignore, it's not about you. Besides, not everyone should marry.

I dont get how total strangers would suddenly be jumping on my posts as if I know them somewhere. If I post my opinion, it doesnt mean you should behave as if I'm talking to you when I'm not.
Re: What Can Nigerian NL Christians Do About The Shortage Of Marriageable Men? by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:11am On Dec 01, 2019
Looks like there is no solution to the topic, unfortunately too, Bible definitely is against baby mama thingy, or even sex doll thingy. So I don't know what ladies are supposed to do. Cuz a sex doll is far better than some animalisticc men, or what do I know undecided!

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy As Popular Gospel Singer Dies Of Coronavirus / Neuroscientific Look At Speaking In Tongues / Learn Life-changing Bible Truths By Listening To This Renowned Teacher Weekly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.