Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Almost new 2018 49" Samsung curved 4K UHD with HDR smart TV - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Almost new 2018 49" Samsung curved 4K UHD with HDR smart TV (1861 Views)

Samsung 65 Inches Curved 4K UHD Smart TV In Victoria Island - N450k / Sold!!! 2018 49 Inches Curved 4K Samsung Smart TV / SOLD!!! 2017 LG 55 Inches 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart TV with Freeview Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almost new 2018 49" Samsung curved 4K UHD with HDR smart TV by Onlinealaba(m): 6:33am On Nov 15, 2019
4K HDR Pro, you can see a wider range of color, enabling you to better distinguish between dark to light.
Even the darkest scenes reveal rich details, thanks to Essential Black Pro.
Motion rate 120
Series 7 with UHD dimming and upscaling
Premium sound
Screen mirroring
Game mode
Eco sensor(energy saver)
WiFi direct
Smart hubs with apps
Web browser activated
Connectshare and digital clean view

Price--160k(slightly negotiable)
UE49NU7000

Contact details on signature...we offer payment on delivery within Lagos and payment validate order outside Lagos

1 Like

Re: Almost new 2018 49" Samsung curved 4K UHD with HDR smart TV by bewla(m): 6:41am On Nov 15, 2019
na u get am abi na black Friday
Re: Almost new 2018 49" Samsung curved 4K UHD with HDR smart TV by Onlinealaba(m): 6:59am On Nov 15, 2019
bewla:
na u get am abi na black Friday
I no understand the question..yes na me get am for store..free delivery black Friday sales
Re: Almost new 2018 49" Samsung curved 4K UHD with HDR smart TV by bewla(m): 7:03am On Nov 15, 2019
Onlinealaba:

I no understand the question..yes na me get am for store..free delivery black Friday sales
ok
Re: Almost new 2018 49" Samsung curved 4K UHD with HDR smart TV by Onlinealaba(m): 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
Onlinealaba:
4K HDR Pro, you can see a wider range of color, enabling you to better distinguish between dark to light.
Motion rate 120
Series 6 with UHD dimming and upscaling
Premium sound
Screen mirroring
Game mode
Eco sensor(energy saver)
V-vhip
WiFi direct
Smart hubs with apps
Web browser activated
Satellite TV (Free to air channel)

Price--145k(slightly negotiable)

Contact details on signature...we offer payment on delivery within Lagos and payment validate order outside Lagos

Hey available
Re: Almost new 2018 49" Samsung curved 4K UHD with HDR smart TV by Onlinealaba(m): 7:13am On Nov 16, 2019
Soft soft.. available

Re: Almost new 2018 49" Samsung curved 4K UHD with HDR smart TV by turhibdwhale(m): 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
Onlinealaba:
Motion rate 120
Premium sound
Screen mirroring
Game mode
Eco sensor(energy saver)
V-vhip
WiFi direct
Smart hubs with apps
Web browser activated

Wow i love this!
Re: Almost new 2018 49" Samsung curved 4K UHD with HDR smart TV by ojotobiloba1: 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
Onlinealaba:
Motion rate 120
Premium sound
Screen mirroring
Game mode
Eco sensor(energy saver)
V-vhip
WiFi direct
Smart hubs with apps
Web browser activated

95k boss
Re: Almost new 2018 49" Samsung curved 4K UHD with HDR smart TV by Onlinealaba(m): 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
ojotobiloba1:

95k boss
Appreciate your interest chief. But that's low notwithstanding I have good TV at that range.. thanks
Re: Almost new 2018 49" Samsung curved 4K UHD with HDR smart TV by LeonMacJames(m): 12:13am On Nov 17, 2019
Onlinealaba:
Motion rate 120
Premium sound
Screen mirroring
Game mode
Eco sensor(energy saver)
V-vhip
WiFi direct
Smart hubs with apps
Web browser activated

Does the screen mirroing work with any device ? or it has to be a samsung device...

I use an LG phone, and it seamlessly connects to the LG smart TV at my office.

I am interested in this, Willing but not yet able. Hopefully it would be available if/when the funds are ready.

1 Like

Re: Almost new 2018 49" Samsung curved 4K UHD with HDR smart TV by Onlinealaba(m): 6:26am On Nov 17, 2019
LeonMacJames:

Does the screen mirroing work with any device ? or it has to be a samsung device...

I use an LG phone, and it seamlessly connects to the LG smart TV at my office.

I am interested in this, Willing but not yet able. Hopefully it would be available if/when the funds are ready.
Yes I use a redmi Xiaomi phone and it connects effortlessly..no wahala even if is not available we still gonna have the one that suits your taste..Good morning
Re: Almost new 2018 49" Samsung curved 4K UHD with HDR smart TV by Onlinealaba(m): 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
Good afternoon and happy Sunday
Re: Almost new 2018 49" Samsung curved 4K UHD with HDR smart TV by GreenArrow1(m): 4:57am On Nov 18, 2019
Definitely buying from you. Let me follow d thread sef.

1 Like

Re: Almost new 2018 49" Samsung curved 4K UHD with HDR smart TV by Onlinealaba(m): 6:21am On Nov 19, 2019
Onlinealaba:
Motion rate 120
Premium sound
Screen mirroring
Game mode
Eco sensor(energy saver)
V-vhip
WiFi direct
Smart hubs with apps
Web browser activated

We don open , good morning
Re: Almost new 2018 49" Samsung curved 4K UHD with HDR smart TV by ranksz: 8:59am On Nov 19, 2019
Can you pls post the model no
Re: Almost new 2018 49" Samsung curved 4K UHD with HDR smart TV by Onlinealaba(m): 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
ranksz:
Can you pls post the model no
UE49mu6290
Re: Almost new 2018 49" Samsung curved 4K UHD with HDR smart TV by Ournolly: 4:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
100k?
Re: Almost new 2018 49" Samsung curved 4K UHD with HDR smart TV by Onlinealaba(m): 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
Clean and available

Re: Almost new 2018 49" Samsung curved 4K UHD with HDR smart TV by Onlinealaba(m): 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
Done and waybilled ..sold

Re: Almost new 2018 49" Samsung curved 4K UHD with HDR smart TV by Onlinealaba(m): 7:57am On Nov 28, 2019
New stock , 2 units available..Good morning
Re: Almost new 2018 49" Samsung curved 4K UHD with HDR smart TV by Onlinealaba(m): 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
Hello

Re: Almost new 2018 49" Samsung curved 4K UHD with HDR smart TV by Onlinealaba(m): 7:29am On Jan 08, 2020
Still available.

Re: Almost new 2018 49" Samsung curved 4K UHD with HDR smart TV by monopolistic: 11:30am On Jan 27, 2020
monopolistic:
Look at where your problematic air condition is ?

I got tired of your Gas refill 5k every week.

calling repairmen and begging them everytime after promising them transport and feeding money ,

panel problem 7k plus transport .

outdoor unit problem , though you exchange for free but i pay transport for the 3 time you offer to exchange them. am sorry to those who you will sell to thoseair con to.

compressor problem

finally bought a new one and no complaine at all .

i bought 2 air con from him and both are problematic.

there are other complains on his other thread

Re: Almost new 2018 49" Samsung curved 4K UHD with HDR smart TV by monopolistic: 11:31am On Jan 27, 2020
monopolistic:
this is what a new one with peace of mind looks like .

forget the photos he posted ,

dont let your story becomes

WHAT I ORDER FOR VS WHAT I RECIEVED

Re: Almost new 2018 49" Samsung curved 4K UHD with HDR smart TV by monopolistic: 11:38am On Jan 27, 2020
When you buy a BRAND NEW AIRCON/ FRIDGE ,You have dat peace of mind.Your family feel at home .

BUT

When you buy REPAIRED AIRCON/ FRIDGE a.k.a ( TOKUMBO ) from onlinealaba every day will be complains that comes with pain and regret .you will end up calling the repaire men every week, from gas problem to leakage, from compressor issue to burnt wire smelling due to been touched by local alaba guyz.and so on.

IMAGINE COMING HOME AFTER THE HECTIC TRAFFIC ONLY TO FIGURE OUT THAT THE AIR CON HAS STARTED MISBEHAVING, OR THE FRIDGE IS NOT COOLING.

TO AVOID SUCH STORIES GO BUY A BRAND NEW AIRCON WITH REST OF MIND.

I REPEAT DON'T BE GREEDY.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Samsung Galaxy Note 10 8gig Ram 256gi̇g Rom 270k / Pls Help: I Need A New Plasma TV / Biometric Time & Attendant Reader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.