Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Npower Will Not End. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Will Not End. (338 Views)

Npower: Will FG Pay Outstanding September To December Stipends Before Christmas? / NPOWER: Will Physical Verification Be Extended? / Breaking!!!!....2017 Npower Will Be Deploy Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Npower Will Not End. by Happinessjosh(f): 7:47am On Nov 15, 2019
Npower has no right to end this time around, I have been watching the situation of things with Npower, they have been promising a lot of things. Enhancement and Transition are part of the promises they have made but from my point of view I think they are having an issue with this two promises they have made.

Definitely they said Npower will resume recruitment in 2020 that is very impressive this means that the 2016 npower beneficiaries are going to be placed somewhere before the new recruitment start if not they 2016 beneficiaries are also going to apply for the 20/20 program because they are still not here yet empowered believe it or not.

https://empowermentafri..com/2019/11/npower-will-not-end.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

SNV Netherlands Development / Please help a brother with a any kind of a daily job in lagos / Part Time Job Needed Badly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.