Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,322 members, 7,860,771 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

76% ROI Just Within 3weeks From Now! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 76% ROI Just Within 3weeks From Now! (646 Views)

How To Become A Millionaire In 3weeks / How I Make 120000 In Just 3weeks With Just 100. / Investing And Earning Quality ROI Just Got Easier With CG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

76% ROI Just Within 3weeks From Now! by Trendline: 8:21am On Nov 15, 2019
Few weeks ago, I and my team were gathering data on the cost of lands from Ikoyi to Epe between 2007 and 2019 and we found some very interesting things.

One of them which really caught my attention was the fact that between 2014 and 2019, the average cost of land in Epe went up by a whopping 575%. Now Epe is a fast growing town which was once a shadow of itself. In 2014, it was a town whose roads were covered in red mud; the town was without electricity and nobody wanted to go there.

Then something happened.

A new government came in, saw the potential of the town which was once abandoned and moved in to develop Epe.

Today, Epe has one of the best roads in Lagos state, enjoys constant electricity, and has started attracting businesses and more commercial activities.

Banks are beginning to setup branches in Epe, and even foreign investors such Rendeavour; the developers of Alaro City have moved into Epe.

All these have led to a sharp increase in the cost of land in Epe.

It is projected that 5 years from now, the cost of land in Epe will go up by another 205% and in 10 years by 454%. The good news is that you do not have to break the bank to invest in this fast growing city; with N850,000 you can get a plot of land in Epe .

PS: By the 1st of December, you will no longer get a plot of land at The Enclave, Epe for N850,000 because it will start selling for N1.5million.

*If you buy a plot now, by December, your investment would have appreciated by 76%*

Call/WhatsApp: 08055265195 to booked for an inspection and let’s make this happen now.!!!

(1) (Reply)

Luxury And Exclusive Properties In Dubai With Great Benefits / Help On How To Trade On Betfair Exchange / Achieving 2020 Financial Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.