Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,552 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Easy Transfer From India - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Easy Transfer From India (295 Views)

How To Differentiate A Fake Transfer From An Original One / Melinda Gates Is Now A Billionaire, After A Stock Transfer From Her Ex Husband / Fraudulent Transfer From My Account With UBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Transfer From India by Adequate459: 10:58am On Nov 15, 2019
Dear all,
I had a business transaction with an Indian but it was not successful due to Nigeria Policy.
Is there any other means he can transfer the fund to me apart from Western Union.
Please help
Re: Easy Transfer From India by thaler(m): 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
Adequate459:
Dear all,
I had a business transaction with an Indian but it was not successful due to Nigeria Policy.
Is there any other means he can transfer the fund to me apart from Western Union.
Please help
PayPal is your best bet. Chat me up for assistance.
https:///2348021830518
Re: Easy Transfer From India by Importationguru: 3:59am On Nov 16, 2019
Adequate459:
Dear all,
Please help
you need a fully verified Nigeria PayPal business account that can send and receive payment directly to your Nigeria bank account without vpn, with that you can receive payment from anywhere in the world even in india and also I am currently in india so I can be of help to you, if you are interested check my signature to contact me via WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Unprocessed Local Rice For Supply In Lagos / Great Video On How YOU Can EARN Consistent Income Online While You LEARN / When Is The Correct Time To Hire IP Lawyers In Melbourne?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.