Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard (22435 Views)

Man Arrested For Killing Pregnant Stepmother And Her 8-Year-Old Daughter In Kano / 7-Year-Old Boy's Hand Cut Off In Kwara By A Suspected Ritualist (Graphic Photo) / Hospital Attendant And Herbalist Arrested For Stealing Baby’s Placenta In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard by joshcaleb200: 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2019
13-year-old Ovey Friday pictured below has lost both his hands after his stepmother took him to a native doctor and coals of fire were heaped on his tied hands after he was accused of being a wizard.

The stepmother had accused him of sleeping with her in the dream and she needed him to confess and also get the spirit out of him. She took him to her native doctor in Wulko Community, Nasarawa Eggon Local Government Area, Nasarawa State where hot coals were placed on his tied hands. The incident led to a permanent deformity of his right hand while the left hand was amputated at an Abuja hospital yesterday November 14th.

Spokesperson of the Nasarawa state Ministry of Youths, Eche Amos, who shared the news on his Facebook page this morning, said the suspects have been arrested by the Police and will soon be charged to court for ''culpable homicide.''

To the glory of God, 13-year-old Ovey Friday, a victim of domestic violence from Wulko Community, Nasarawa Eggon Local Government Area, Nasarawa State, had a successful operation at Cedar Crest Hospitals, Abuja(all expenses paid).

His left hand was amputated below the elbow to save his life.

Ovey, whose biological mother is now late, was accused of witchcraft by his step-mother who alleged that the teenager was making love to her in her dreams, an allegation the young boy repeatedly denied.
He was then taken for exorcism where, with the collusion of a native doctor, Ovey's hands were tied together and coals of fire poured on them to force him to confess to the allegation, yet, he claimed his innocence.

The effect of the burns led to Ovey's (left) hand's amputation and permanent deformity on the other(right) as it had degenerated into gangrene.

While Ovey's father, Friday Dio, an okada rider based in Lagos is yet to surface since this incident happened, all the suspects involved in this abominable act have been arrested by the Police and will soon be charged to court for culpable homicide.

Efforts are underway to fix a prosthetic hand for him.
This is an expensive task, but HUMANITY will always be first!!!

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/stepmother-and-herbalist-burn-teenage.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard by fortune98(m): 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
This is pure madness...they should be punished.. if you are busines owner..see my signature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard by joshcaleb200: 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
Man inhumanity to man

5 Likes

Re: Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
Subhanallah!

This is what happens in a society where ignorance is rampant. This is what happens in a society where Imes is needed.

The Prophet said (and he rightly said) that dreams are divided into three;

The ones from Allaah, meaning the ones from the God which he causes people to see of "revelation" or glad tidings or warns of future calamities..

The ones from the devil, which the devil causes people to see to cause them anxiety or sow discord in their hearts towards others.

And the ones from subconscious or those which arise as a result of what people think. Examples of these are wet dreams, sexual fantasies and day-dreaming.

The step mother's dream was one of the last two and what she should have done was to pray against any possible calamity and shouldn't necessarily take anyone to account for what was seen in the dream for it could have been the devil trying to toil with her kind or cause discord between her and the boy or it could have been as a result of what she was thinking about the boy before she slept. But in a society where their cultures and values have deeply been influenced by superstitions, incidents like these are the outcomes.

Indeed, the world needs Imes. May Allaah make his coming a fruitful one for the entire world.

Announcement: The job of telling the world about Imes will soon be taken away from me and given to someone else. So such messages will cease coming from me soon. So prepare.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard by Joshmodest(m): 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
The madness in this is the fact that the woman is the one dreaming , and the boy is getting beatings for something he has no control over !
She should be arrested for defiling a minor in her dreams , since she's big on dreams !
Foolish people with foolish school of thoughts everywhere....

12 Likes

Re: Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard by wolesmile(m): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
The height of man's inhumanity....

Are we still this backward?
Europe don pass this level teytey nah!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard by rentAcock(m): 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
This is beyond sickening. This sexually depraved woman is blaming her 13yr old step son of sleeping with her in her dream. It's almost 2020 and there still people who think like this.

3 Likes

Re: Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard by Spontaneous007: 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
Which thunder do they want?

like for thunder from Liberia

share for thunder from Afghanistan

1 Like 13 Shares

Re: Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard by romelady(f): 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
What a world
Re: Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2019
Wickedness in high places

See fine boy this woman just for no reason destroyed.
Re: Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard by spafu(m): 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2019
Kai! Why are some people this heartless and wicked? One of the main cause of this kind of thing is poverty, poverty a make some people to see witches and wizards in everything. Kai, I must hustle to break lose from poverty.

Talking about poverty, I had struggled to make a decent income until I started counting on the help of nairaland guys here. However, my Income Stats are down for this month and I know I can count on you guys to help me with your magic clicks that helped me to make $94 last month. Kindly help me to match or even earn more this month, so I can continue to put food on the table for me and my young family.
Just click the links on my signature at NO COST, other than your data. Thank you, Merci, Asantasiana, Gracias.
Re: Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard by MrCork: 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
joshcaleb200:
13-year-old Ovey Friday pictured below has lost both his hands after his stepmother took him to a native doctor and coals of fire were heaped on his tied hands after he was accused of being a wizard.

The stepmother had accused him of sleeping with her in the dream and she needed him to confess and also get the spirit out of him. She took him to her native doctor in Wulko Community, Nasarawa Eggon Local Government Area, Nasarawa State where hot coals were placed on his tied hands. The incident led to a permanent deformity of his right hand while the left hand was amputated at an Abuja hospital yesterday November 14th.

Spokesperson of the Nasarawa state Ministry of Youths, Eche Amos, who shared the news on his Facebook page this morning, said the suspects have been arrested by the Police and will soon be charged to court for ''culpable homicide.''

To the glory of God, 13-year-old Ovey Friday, a victim of domestic violence from Wulko Community, Nasarawa Eggon Local Government Area, Nasarawa State, had a successful operation at Cedar Crest Hospitals, Abuja(all expenses paid).

His left hand was amputated below the elbow to save his life.

Ovey, whose biological mother is now late, was accused of witchcraft by his step-mother who alleged that the teenager was making love to her in her dreams, an allegation the young boy repeatedly denied.
He was then taken for exorcism where, with the collusion of a native doctor, Ovey's hands were tied together and coals of fire poured on them to force him to confess to the allegation, yet, he claimed his innocence.

The effect of the burns led to Ovey's (left) hand's amputation and permanent deformity on the other(right) as it had degenerated into gangrene.

While Ovey's father, Friday Dio, an okada rider based in Lagos is yet to surface since this incident happened, all the suspects involved in this abominable act have been arrested by the Police and will soon be charged to court for culpable homicide.

Efforts are underway to fix a prosthetic hand for him.
This is an expensive task, but HUMANITY will always be first!!!

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/stepmother-and-herbalist-burn-teenage.html

..but why r ibo women burning babies? (No oofeense) undecided
Re: Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard by optimus106(m): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
Nigeria is still in perpetual darkness

You want constant light...
You want good basic amenities

NA LIE!!!

We deserve all we are experiencing
in this damn country (god-for-bid),
some citizens
are animals in human covering.

Make sure the culprits HAAAAASANG!!!

1 Like

Re: Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
Burn their hands as well . bastards

1 Like

Re: Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard by manchester1: 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
What a wicked world we all living in.
Re: Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard by DennisEche(m): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
heart of a woman, this egon people self nawao
Re: Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard by Olukat(m): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
cry Wetin Yomi no go see for villa cry
Re: Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard by KanuSE: 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ok
Re: Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard by Jancarlos: 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
Sad life
Re: Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard by Moscodee1990(m): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ah! Ah!! Which kind wahala be dis one
Na wa o.
Re: Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
the wickedness of women
Re: Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard by Roon9(m): 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
Madness
Re: Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
But why?

Seems hell is empty of demons and they are all roaming on earth now.

1 Like

Re: Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard by ThomasShelby(m): 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
Life is simply full of mysteries. Sometimes I wonder why we are here in the first place. Everyone's supposed to be fookin happy in this fookin world!

1 Like

Re: Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard by Phpmax7: 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard by Passionate888: 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
Chai.
Re: Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard by yimasin(m): 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2019
Same should be done to both. Wickedness of the highest order.
Re: Stepmother And Herbalist Burn Teenage Boy’s Hand, Over Claims He Is A Wizard by Gidiclass: 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Pilot Arrested For Killing His Lawyer Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / Fiona Onasanya To Be Sentenced With Brother, After Lying To Police In UK / Man Dies In Front Of PHEDC In Calabar (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.