Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken (7487 Views)

"No Gree For Anybody" Fight Between A Chicken And A Goat (video And Pictures) / See How A Man Reacted After Eating A Vulture Instead Of A Chicken / Conversation Between A Chicken And A Ram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by jameshood: 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2019
THE FIRST DAY I TRIED TO KILL A CHICKEN….Part 1

I spent the previous night on my Braveheart23 2go account , chatting up precious and promising to send her 100 go credits as Christmas gift..She was obviously excited and I was glad..I was beginning to like her and was just concluding plans to tell her to be my “Girl”..
We chatted till around 2am before my sagem battery died and there was no light to boost the phone as the power holders held their light to themselves like a man without fuel holds his gallon at a fuelling station selling at 145 naira.At least I was able to engage her in a lenghty conversation today…I slept off happily with the hope of continuing our gist and fulfilling my promise to her as soon as possible the next morning �..
Boo. Boo…- My Elder sister called out my name like a woman on her MP stung by a scorpion..
Boo boo..she shouted like three more times..
I am coming ….I mumbled.. There was still no light …God .
I got out of the room to see My father and mother in a seriously tensed ghen ghen kinda atmosphere..
Good morning ma..good morning daddy.- None of them answered me.
Mum was in the kitchens sieving rice and Dad was in the living room ,one of his hairy yam legs was placed on the stool.
…Yes..boo.How are you – My Dad replied.
I am fine Sir… I replied and prostrated again..
My mum did not bother to even reply or look at me . she continued her kitchen work…..as she sang Jesus na biggy man , u no dare call am small boy with so much vigour and passion..
” Lola, shey u will not come and find the palm oil for me now” …She shouted at my sister who rushed in to help her find the palm oil which was just right in front of her ….directly..How she didn’t see it amaze me..
I looked at my sister to find out the reason for the way mum was acting but she fled to the kitchen before I could communicate to her by matching her foot..
Boo..
Yes sir…
Merry Christmas ..
Thank you sir …
Many more of this in Jesus name….
Amen sir..

You will see one chicken outside..White..with red crown like this ..beside the generator outside …ehn …Go and kill it….
..I couldn’t fathom what I heard ….Probably I wasn’t hearing right ……
Kitchen …
….”I said Chicken…chicken ..And be fast with it…We are going to the Church by 11am for the service..
He said and immediately walked out of the living room as I looked on , my mouth wide open …
I was just 15 ..!!!!!

For some minutes, I stood there dumbfounded like a girl 2face just cumed inside her..Why today ?? Why me..
Boo, better go and kill that chicken fast and do not delay me tori olohun” – My mum instructed as she continued with her cooking.. My sister was looking at me as she almost bursted into laughter…. She brought out her white tongue and widened her eye ,bringing her hands to her eyes …
I understood what she meant..she was making jest of me..
I was surprised …
The previous years, My father had always been the one killing the chickens ..when he was not around , we called uncle Dino, our neighbor to help with the herculian task..
But now we have moved to our own house..A silent ,mind your business, dey your own house kinda hood..Which neighbor we wan call on now to help us kill the chicken bai..
This was supposed to be the duty of a man…abi which kind family I enter so..I was just a boy..Jesus …Jesus.. If u can save me from this one , I will serve you forever
Boo, I will not tell you again with my mouth…- My mum shouted again and went to take the knife …Unfortunately for me, she picked the blunt yellow knife in the kitchen and gave it to me..
Oya, be fast so you and your sister can start pulling the feathers..
I could see tears of laughter almost coming out of my sister’s eye …..
I went out to the back of the house , near the generator to meet my victim, adored in white and legs tied with Ankara …poo was everywhere..I looked into the victim’s eye , the victim sef look back…
This is the Chicken here staring at me!!!! Shaking its head..this living thing is what my Father has asked me to murder in cold blood
click on the link below to continue reading

http://coolstories22.com/the-first-day-i-tried-to-kill-a-chicken-part-2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hey this is my joke
Posted it on Facebook sometime around 2009 but...
Smh its all good grin
I never knew it was this popular
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by jameshood: 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2019
read and Laugh
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by jameshood: 5:11am On Dec 11, 2019
this is wow
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by jameshood: 10:25am On Dec 14, 2019
read and Laugh
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by jameshood: 5:23am On Dec 27, 2019
read more
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by Anyiboy007: 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
wiw
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by Anyiboy007: 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
wowwww
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by jameshood: 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
wiwww
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by jameshood: 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
read
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by jameshood: 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
woww
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by jameshood: 6:02am On Mar 16, 2020
lol
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by jameshood: 6:14am On Mar 23, 2020
funny
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by jameshood: 11:58am On Apr 02, 2020
ewoo
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by jameshood: 6:13am On Apr 14, 2020
funny
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by ShawnMichael: 4:32am On Apr 30, 2020
nice obe
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by ShawnMichael: 7:42am On May 18, 2020
lol
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by ShawnMichael: 9:33am On May 31, 2020
lol this is incredible
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by ShawnMichael: 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
nice one
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by ShawnMichael: 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
lol thanks
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by jachike77342: 1:47am On Jul 24, 2020
cheesy
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by ShawnMichael: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
funny story
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by ShawnMichael: 8:05am On Sep 30, 2020
this is good pls read
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by ShawnMichael: 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
funny
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by ShawnMichael: 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
Thanks
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by Icezikagu(m): 8:51am On Dec 02, 2020
tongue kiss undecided I have read all the 3 seasons and I can rightly say, Nice Job even dough copied but all na to kill Boredom. You can also follow me on facebook @Isaac Agu, a Comedian.
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by PascalNaija: 10:08am On Mar 10, 2021
interesting
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by eomajeh: 11:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
good laugh
Add to it with Mr Omor Comedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxvWa4IJ0Hk
jameshood:
THE FIRST DAY I TRIED TO KILL A CHICKEN….Part 1

I spent the previous night on my Braveheart23 2go account , chatting up precious and promising to send her 100 go credits as Christmas gift..She was obviously excited and I was glad..I was beginning to like her and was just concluding plans to tell her to be my “Girl”..
We chatted till around 2am before my sagem battery died and there was no light to boost the phone as the power holders held their light to themselves like a man without fuel holds his gallon at a fuelling station selling at 145 naira.At least I was able to engage her in a lenghty conversation today…I slept off happily with the hope of continuing our gist and fulfilling my promise to her as soon as possible the next morning �..
Boo. Boo…- My Elder sister called out my name like a woman on her MP stung by a scorpion..
Boo boo..she shouted like three more times..
I am coming ….I mumbled.. There was still no light …God .
I got out of the room to see My father and mother in a seriously tensed ghen ghen kinda atmosphere..
Good morning ma..good morning daddy.- None of them answered me.
Mum was in the kitchens sieving rice and Dad was in the living room ,one of his hairy yam legs was placed on the stool.
…Yes..boo.How are you – My Dad replied.
I am fine Sir… I replied and prostrated again..
My mum did not bother to even reply or look at me . she continued her kitchen work…..as she sang Jesus na biggy man , u no dare call am small boy with so much vigour and passion..
” Lola, shey u will not come and find the palm oil for me now” …She shouted at my sister who rushed in to help her find the palm oil which was just right in front of her ….directly..How she didn’t see it amaze me..
I looked at my sister to find out the reason for the way mum was acting but she fled to the kitchen before I could communicate to her by matching her foot..
Boo..
Yes sir…
Merry Christmas ..
Thank you sir …
Many more of this in Jesus name….
Amen sir..

You will see one chicken outside..White..with red crown like this ..beside the generator outside …ehn …Go and kill it….
..I couldn’t fathom what I heard ….Probably I wasn’t hearing right ……
Kitchen …
….”I said Chicken…chicken ..And be fast with it…We are going to the Church by 11am for the service..
He said and immediately walked out of the living room as I looked on , my mouth wide open …
I was just 15 ..!!!!!

For some minutes, I stood there dumbfounded like a girl 2face just cumed inside her..Why today ?? Why me..
Boo, better go and kill that chicken fast and do not delay me tori olohun” – My mum instructed as she continued with her cooking.. My sister was looking at me as she almost bursted into laughter…. She brought out her white tongue and widened her eye ,bringing her hands to her eyes …
I understood what she meant..she was making jest of me..
I was surprised …
The previous years, My father had always been the one killing the chickens ..when he was not around , we called uncle Dino, our neighbor to help with the herculian task..
But now we have moved to our own house..A silent ,mind your business, dey your own house kinda hood..Which neighbor we wan call on now to help us kill the chicken bai..
This was supposed to be the duty of a man…abi which kind family I enter so..I was just a boy..Jesus …Jesus.. If u can save me from this one , I will serve you forever
Boo, I will not tell you again with my mouth…- My mum shouted again and went to take the knife …Unfortunately for me, she picked the blunt yellow knife in the kitchen and gave it to me..
Oya, be fast so you and your sister can start pulling the feathers..
I could see tears of laughter almost coming out of my sister’s eye …..
I went out to the back of the house , near the generator to meet my victim, adored in white and legs tied with Ankara …poo was everywhere..I looked into the victim’s eye , the victim sef look back…
This is the Chicken here staring at me!!!! Shaking its head..this living thing is what my Father has asked me to murder in cold blood
click on the link below to continue reading

http://coolstories22.com/the-first-day-i-tried-to-kill-a-chicken-part-2

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Faces In Everyday Objects All Around You / Very Funny Joke ¤ ¤ ¤ Must Read ! / Girls Doing Crazy Things :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.