Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,125 members, 7,860,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

Learn Crypto Trading - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn Crypto Trading (760 Views)

Learn Crypto Trading And Why You Should Engage In It Now. / BINANCE - Crypto trading signals / Fx Trading Or Crypto Trading? Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Crypto Trading by Slayar: 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
I've actively been into crypto for about 4yrs now and have tried and tested a lot of things,I've seen my money go down the drain,I've seen 20% pumps in hours ,I've felt the euphoria of making right calls,I've felt the hopelessness that comes with watching your portfolio go down the drain.

Good news is ...you don't have to go through all these when you start.I'm offering to teach you how to trade and when to trade with some of the best indicators in the industry e.g

Ichimoku
RSI
Macd
EMA
Just to mention a few .I will also be teaching scalping,swinging,arbitrage. It's your call,if you're interested ... send me an email : olatunjiolaseni@gmail.com
Re: Learn Crypto Trading by CanadaOrBust: 11:24pm On Nov 15, 2019
Do u have tips on how I can create my own crypto?
Re: Learn Crypto Trading by Slayar: 3:03am On Nov 16, 2019
Nope,sorry don't know about that
Re: Learn Crypto Trading by OliviaNell: 11:33am On Jun 23, 2020
Trading attracts with its technology and interactivity, the ability to earn and be present on various exchange and OTC markets. For beginners, the AvaTrade brokerage company provides training material. The first thing to pay attention to is the "Basics of trading". Here you can find detailed explanations on the most relevant and useful topics. Reliable support is also provided. The company's work is regulated by a number of institutions that guarantee the safety of cooperation. You can learn more about it here. AvaTrade brokerage company is becoming one of the best options for beginners and professional traders. There is everything you may need for successful trading: a wide range of functional tools; an informative training section; several trading platforms that make the platform accessible from different devices; additional options to simplify working with the selected tools; basic strategies for making successful transactions; support service that is ready to help with any questions; a wide range of ways to Deposit and withdraw funds.
Re: Learn Crypto Trading by Ssathugit: 8:34pm On May 01, 2021
It is useful to study everything because the future is for cryptocurrency. On The Industry Spread , I read various reports and also subscribe to their news blog. Now, whoever owns the information owns the world. I have not yet mastered trading ordinary shares and I have become much better friends with cryptocurrency
Re: Learn Crypto Trading by folak48: 11:09am On Jan 02, 2022
Although its been quite long since you posted this but just seeing this now I believe its not too late. I am highly interested. Please help me.
Re: Learn Crypto Trading by Drezinc(m): 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
@slayar, I know this thread his old but I want to believe it's not too late. Can you still train me?
Re: Learn Crypto Trading by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
folak48:
Although its been quite long since you posted this but just seeing this now I believe its not too late. I am highly interested. Please help me.
WhatsApp I will give you good material from the best....08069501027
Re: Learn Crypto Trading by Slayar: 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
Drezinc:
@slayar, I know this thread his old but I want to believe it's not too late. Can you still train me?

Yes,I can
Re: Learn Crypto Trading by Slayar: 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
folak48:

Send a Pm
Re: Learn Crypto Trading by Yomit71(m): 6:31am On Jan 04, 2022
Hope you've breakthrough with this yourself
Re: Learn Crypto Trading by Drezinc(m): 7:05am On Jan 04, 2022
Slayar:

Send a Pm

I sent you a PM
Re: Learn Crypto Trading by peacealways: 7:49am On Jan 04, 2022
Am interested

Re: Learn Crypto Trading by Slayar: 8:22am On Jan 04, 2022
I replied everyone . PM me if interested.

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Wants To Join New West African Currency But Ditch Euro Peg / Can I Receive A Direct Deposit Into My Savings Account From The UK / Branding And Packaging - Victor Oscar Plastics & Packaging Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.