Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,721 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

How Do I Fight Excess Mould , Easy Method To Do So - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Fight Excess Mould , Easy Method To Do So (336 Views)

Clean Ceilings, Happy Home: Benefits Of Effective Mould Removal / Mould Detection And Treatment By Pest Solutions / How To Prevent Pregnancy Without A Condom (fast And Easy Method) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Fight Excess Mould , Easy Method To Do So by Cannonleo(m): 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2019
Good evening everyone ,

I moved into my apartment a few months ago before , the serious rains began, despite the feel of cold and dampness in the house, i was assured it was just a small issue and overlooked the advice of deciding on a house on its rain handling abilities and also because i was pressed for cash.

The issue is few months later, my house is now a haven for mould especially the part of the wall facing the back yard.

My clothes and shoes stay perodically outside cos the growth is too much, i have already thrown some away, am just waiting for the rain to subside to pack out.

In the meantime what cheap alternative can i use to fight the mould abeg.
I have tried vinegar, and it hasnt worked much.
Please help a brother am afraid its the cause of my body reactions of recent

Help
Re: How Do I Fight Excess Mould , Easy Method To Do So by Cannonleo(m): 9:19am On Nov 16, 2019
Somebody should please answer me
Re: How Do I Fight Excess Mould , Easy Method To Do So by Cannonleo(m): 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
Please someone should kindly respond

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Look And Feel Better In One Week. #FLATTUMMY #FITNESS #LOSEWEIGHT / How To Eliminate Pimples / 8 Daily Habits You Need To Stop Immediately.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.