Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

HND Or National Open University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HND Or National Open University (470 Views)

HND Or Direct Entry? / People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria / HND Or B.sc From NOUN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HND Or National Open University by murphyung(m): 8:24am On Nov 16, 2019
Good morning my amazing nairalanders. Please i need your advice and opinion. I'm kinda torn between two choices which are;
1) going back to complete my HND since i already have OND result. Or
2). Applying for National Open University.
Please what's ur suggestion or advice with plausible reason.?.??
Re: HND Or National Open University by UEDIBO: 8:32am On Nov 16, 2019
Go for your HND
Re: HND Or National Open University by ashantitope: 8:34am On Nov 16, 2019
We can not give you better advise here it only your pocket that can advise you and secondly within that period of time that you finish your ND did you learn any handwork? If YES kudos to you and if NO you are doing yourself because people with masters still do OND work out there, so my advice do any distance learning and work because no work await you oooo
Re: HND Or National Open University by murphyung(m): 8:45am On Nov 16, 2019
ashantitope:
Truthfully, I don't have a hardwork so to say. I'm more of a jack of all trades, master of none. Though I'm currently working as a class teacher in a Private school that pays fairly reasonable considering my qualification. And that's the more reason I'm bringing NOUN into the picture rather than other federal universities because i can be able to work and school. But my concerns is whether HND certificate would be preferable to an Open University Bsc certificate by Organisations
Re: HND Or National Open University by murphyung(m): 8:47am On Nov 16, 2019
UEDIBO:
Thanks for your contribution. But why are suggesting I go for HND.?? Please reason with me.
Re: HND Or National Open University by Noblejay7: 10:29am On Nov 16, 2019
Please do whatever you can to get a BSC if you can afford it and save yourself from discrimination in the future. Your sure bet is NOUN.
Re: HND Or National Open University by murphyung(m): 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
Noblejay7:
Thanks alot bro. Really appreciate ur advice and clarity.
Re: HND Or National Open University by emmajames02: 12:33pm On Apr 27
When deciding between HND or National Open University, consider seeking reliable HND assignment help. At the Assignment Desk, we offer comprehensive assistance for HND students, ensuring plagiarism-free content and thorough grammar checks. Our team is dedicated to providing meaningful support, guiding you through assignments with precision and clarity. With our SEO-friendly services, you can excel in your studies while maintaining academic integrity. Trust us for the best assignment writing help tailored to your needs.

(1) (Reply)

Turkey Scholarship 2020 | Türkiye Burslari Scholarship – Applications Open / Why Most Project Supervisors Desire Literature Mapping Before The Main Project / Pay For Foreign Tuition At 340/$ Equivalent Instead Of 365/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.