Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Firstbank 2nd Batch Induction Postponed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Firstbank 2nd Batch Induction Postponed (1093 Views)

UBA And Firstbank Massive Recruitment 2016 / Aptitude Test (june 26th) For FIRSTBANK Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013...help / Firstbank Confirmatory Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firstbank 2nd Batch Induction Postponed by jhonimisi(m): 6:41pm On May 23, 2007
Has anyone gotten a text massage from FirstBank sayong the 2nd batch ionduction programme saltd for 4th of June, 2007 has ben postponed? I just got a text mesage to that effect. Let me know please as it also stated that a new date will be passed across. One love,
Re: Firstbank 2nd Batch Induction Postponed by asogwacmo: 11:03pm On May 23, 2007
have a friend who got the text too
do u think there will be a third batch
abeg do u know how much first bank pays as salary?
Re: Firstbank 2nd Batch Induction Postponed by Tismi: 9:53am On May 24, 2007
Yes I got a text msg from firstbank informing me that the induction has been shifted,
Re: Firstbank 2nd Batch Induction Postponed by tasco: 2:00pm On May 24, 2007
i also got the message that the induction was postponed, please does anyone in the house know why?
Re: Firstbank 2nd Batch Induction Postponed by giniks(f): 4:31pm On May 24, 2007
yeah, got the text message but cant really say what the problem is so i guess we will all wait and see. pls where were u posted to?? i was posted to Jos. I her they pay btw 126k and 130k. cheers and yeah, Congrats!!!

Giniks
Re: Firstbank 2nd Batch Induction Postponed by jayeoba(m): 6:44pm On May 24, 2007
i got a similar text message too.
i suggest we visit first bank branches nearby to ascertain whats happening.
my IV suggests theres going to be a third batch.
all the best
Re: Firstbank 2nd Batch Induction Postponed by realwale: 2:12pm On May 25, 2007
john long time,its ur friend wale from mr akeem's house, have gotten a job with 1stbank,if so congratulation.i go hollah u,iam not in abeokuta now.
Re: Firstbank 2nd Batch Induction Postponed by Bishopking: 4:31pm On May 25, 2007
i got the 'sms' also. I guess that it may not be unconnected with the anticipated disruption of civil life due to the disturbances that may erupt before, during and/ or after the inauguration of the new government. Just keep arms crossed! We will be there.
Re: Firstbank 2nd Batch Induction Postponed by bryton(m): 3:39pm On May 29, 2007
Hello Giniks,
I stay in Enugu and was invited for the training in Jos too, but haven't received any sms about the postponement, so is my friend too. Are you sure it's not a mistake cos only a few of you received it. I'm on 08077313729 incase. You can call me so that we sort things out.
Nice day
Re: Firstbank 2nd Batch Induction Postponed by ZEEKWE: 4:50pm On May 29, 2007
the info abt the postponement should be verified. i suggest we work with the 3rd in mind anyway
Re: Firstbank 2nd Batch Induction Postponed by Conslata(f): 5:25pm On May 29, 2007
I had my medical test at Port Harcourt and have not been sent any message as regards induction neither did i receieve a counter message postponing the induction. Does any one in the house have similar problem cos am really, really scared. Urgent replies will be sincerely appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Bank Writes / Professional Freelance Video Editors Needed / Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.