Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Today's Hottest And Best Technology For Your Home - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Today's Hottest And Best Technology For Your Home (444 Views)

From AI To Cybersecurity: A Comprehensive List Of The Best Technology Blogs / Best Technology Website In Nigeria (2022) / Best Technology Related Blogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Hottest And Best Technology For Your Home by Thebestpicks: 11:56am On Nov 16, 2019
The Best Best indoor security camera For Your Home
Logitech Circle 2
Bright, detailed images inside your home
The corded version of the Circle 2 camera combines the sharpest indoor images we’ve seen with a wide 180-degree field of view. It also comes with 24 hours of free video storage and the option to purchase more.

The Best outdoor security camera for you
Google Nest Cam Outdoor
Best solution to keep watch outside your home
This camera is the only corded option that’s truly waterproof, and it provides 24/7 recording and crystal-clear 1080p images.

The Best Alexa-Compatible Smart-Home Devices 
Amazon Echo
The best Alexa speaker
This smart speaker can play music, order pizza, answer questions, control popular smart-home devices, and much more, all through the sound of your voice.

The Best Vacuum Sealer
Nesco American Harvest VS-12 Vacuum Sealer
This affordable vacuum sealer has the suction capability of models costing twice as much. It has multiple controls, too, so you can adjust how you seal your food.

​The Best Snow Blowers
Troy-Bilt Arctic Storm 30
For huge driveways and deep snows
This Troy-Bilt 30-inch blower is for big driveways and deep snows (15-plus inches). It has a large engine, a thumb-operated chute control, and power steering.

[url][/url]https://thebestpicks.website/[url][/url]

Re: Today's Hottest And Best Technology For Your Home by TrixieC: 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
Thanks for sharing this. I became fascinated with all those smart house gadgets after seeing how those work at my friend's place. I was reading websites like this one https://petersfundracer.com/ and that's how I stumbled upon your page. I'll definitely try some gadgets mentioned here.

(1) (Reply)

What You Don't Know About 5g In Africa / 5 Incredibly Useful Websites You Wish You Knew Earlier (2020) / SPY MASTER: How I Do Spy And Track My Spouse Social Media,calls,location... With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.