Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Goofs Around With Her Boyfriend, Mr. Eazi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Goofs Around With Her Boyfriend, Mr. Eazi (3486 Views)

Femi Otedola Cautions Mr. Eazi To Handle His Daughter, Temi With Care / Temi Otedola Celebrates Her Boyfriend, Mr Eazi On His 28th Birthday / Temi Otedola And Boyfriend, Mr Eazi In Cozy Shot At Burnaboy's Party [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Goofs Around With Her Boyfriend, Mr. Eazi by Gistfresh(f): 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
Love is such an incredible feeling! Temi Otedola is wildly and dangerously in love with her musician boyfriend, Mr. Eazi, the pair were seen goofing around during a photoshoot for JTO's new fashion which her boyfriend, Mr. Eazi is also modelling for.

The pair were seeing cuddling, holding and just cracking jokes that would never be funny to you if you were not in love! We have a video of the pair below, enjoy:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B47IjVsJZ5x/

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/billionaire-daughter-temi-otedola-goofs.html

Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Goofs Around With Her Boyfriend, Mr. Eazi by Gistfresh(f): 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2019

Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Goofs Around With Her Boyfriend, Mr. Eazi by Gistfresh(f): 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Goofs Around With Her Boyfriend, Mr. Eazi by cedricksly: 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Goofs Around With Her Boyfriend, Mr. Eazi by majamajic(m): 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Goofs Around With Her Boyfriend, Mr. Eazi by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
Wow! What a news! OP, thank you so much.

I read this post silently, but nothing happened. I did it again, nothing happened. I got disappointed and confused. Because I was thinking this news must have benefit. I decided to try another way.

So I read it aloud and guess what happened?

My phone started talking undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Goofs Around With Her Boyfriend, Mr. Eazi by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
Soft girl.

The boy looks like Agbero beside her.

3 Likes

Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Goofs Around With Her Boyfriend, Mr. Eazi by Geminita1(f): 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
She needs to be schooled about class. If this girl knows her onions she would be the wife of an Arab millionaire by now. Even me that is broke can't date that thing beside her. Tufia.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Goofs Around With Her Boyfriend, Mr. Eazi by heendrix(m): 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
Geminita1:
She needs to be schooled about class. If this girl knows her onions she would be the wife of an Arab millionaire by now. Even me that is broke can't date that thing beside her. Tufia.

and the thing beside her cannot even try looking at you twice....let alone date you

so yeah I guess the feeling is mutual cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Goofs Around With Her Boyfriend, Mr. Eazi by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
This Mr eazi looks like a Rascal with this his dread..

Don't mind me just kidding....cheesy

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Goofs Around With Her Boyfriend, Mr. Eazi by Amstupid(m): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2019
He go turn houseboy last last angry

No plan ,no future , no money , looks jagged tongue

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Goofs Around With Her Boyfriend, Mr. Eazi by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
See fresh fish, if i no date fine girl wetin i gain..

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Goofs Around With Her Boyfriend, Mr. Eazi by Kendumazy(m): 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
Nice one. All what some wealthy partners needs from their partners are just peace of mind, maturity, trust and care. It's certain temi found such in Eazi

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Goofs Around With Her Boyfriend, Mr. Eazi by ctleurocollege: 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
See fine babe.Mr Easy dey use jazz on this babe

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Goofs Around With Her Boyfriend, Mr. Eazi by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
Geminita1:

Chitiagu go and arrange firewood for your mama akara tomorrow morning. Tell her say I no want buy strong bread abeg.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Goofs Around With Her Boyfriend, Mr. Eazi by Callertunez: 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
angry
Mr Eazi who do you this thing... Why you no sabi dress

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Goofs Around With Her Boyfriend, Mr. Eazi by Lyrikallz2018: 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
Geminita1:

See this hairy worgly garri frying dingbat saying someone lacks class....... No lemme abuse you ooh.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Daughter, Temi Otedola Goofs Around With Her Boyfriend, Mr. Eazi by Mizwisdom(f): 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2019
But why? why this ragamuffin?

(1) (Reply)

Who Among Them Is Nigerian Wierdest Celebrity? / PHOTOS- President Obama And Michelle Obama's Wedding / Meet Nollywood Actor Jnr Pope At #celebhanhout [interview And Interaction]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.